View Full Version : registration for Energy drink outside the US

05-08-2005, 06:02 PM
hey guys...question for you, if wanted registration for your energy drink (not trademark..done that) in the Italy, UK and other european counties what the best way to achive that. (have an FDA reg #)
thanks in advance for your asistance.

05-09-2005, 04:32 PM
In Europe you need to apply for a "CE" mark which allows products to be sold throughout Europe.