PDA

View Full Version : Questions about Redbulls approach to local distributors and retail customers

KCBevGuy
05-25-2006, 10:03 PM
Hello all, I have been in the beverage industry for only six years with a GREAT distributor.

As I evaluate the on premise channel and the world of energy drinks I have found that the beer industry approach is much different than that of Red Bull.

If you have a moment to share thoughts with me on Red Bull’s approach to the local market it would be greatly appreciated. I would like to preference these questions by stating that we are not a red bull distributor.

A. For those of you who distribute Red Bull: How do you rate the support of RBNA as a partner in your brand portfolio?

B. Has anyone heard of successful local marketing that Red Bull sales teams, distributors or others have implemented with this brand that drives sales.

C. With the brand equity that Red Bull has, does anyone see a collapse of the current pricing umbrella with this product to allow for volume growth.

Any information that the members could provide on RBNA and its approach to Distributors, local marketing, sales force or other would be appreciated.

Thank you for your time and input!

KcBevGuy