PDA

View Full Version : In search of other Slices

TheBricenator
02-08-2001, 07:51 PM
On Pepsi's website (www.pepsi.com), they say that they make Orange, Lemon-Lime (cancelled/replaced by Sierra Mist), Fruit Punch, Strawberry, Pineapple, Dr. Slice, and Slice Red. Now maybe it is because of where I live (in Oregon) but here we only have Diet/Regular Orange Slice and none of the others. If someone could tell me if there is anywhere online or in another state where they sell any of these other Slices it would be a big help. Thanks again.

TheBricenator

dr pepperman
02-27-2001, 02:16 PM
According to www.huesing.com, (http://www.huesing.com,) the web site for the Pepsi bottler that serves the Moline,IL area, Dr Slice and Red Slice are availible.

kdymale
01-02-2002, 02:03 PM
I tried going to that website, huesing.com, and it was not a current website. Is there anyone who lives anywhere where Dr. Slice is sold? I will pay anyone to have it sent to me! thanks so much! ;)

drpep
01-03-2002, 11:08 AM
According to the Pepsi glass bottle posts Huesing has been bought out by a larger Pepsi bottler.

NuGrapeman
01-03-2002, 11:35 AM
I seen Slice Grape in Nashville about a month a go. That's the first time i've seen it in over five years. I think its only in available in 6 packs of cans. IMHO its the best grape drink currently available in my area.

Shatter
01-04-2002, 02:15 PM
A Kentucky Fried Chicken I went to a couple of days ago had Lemon Lime Slice on tap. I haven't seen it in bottles/cans since Sierra Mist came out. As far as I can taste, they're pretty much the same.

xlogold
01-06-2002, 11:22 AM
In my area all i see is slice orange and diet slice orange in cans 2 liter bottles and 20 oz. bottles.

I have not seen any other flavor of slice in years
i remember they really used to push the lemon-lime flavored one.

Dr. Slice i remember seeing around 7 years ago but it was not around long.

I also remember slice was 100% fruit juice when it first came out.

bigrich
03-31-2002, 11:32 PM
I have seen other flavors of slice bottled by WIS-PAK, Inc., Watertown, WI. They are a co-op bottler who serve many independant bottlers, in many different states.

teamtitan512
04-09-2003, 07:44 PM
Slice Orange is all this is left here. Lemon Lime was on tap in a few places, and Grape's been gone for years. I remember the old black cans here, and I think we used to have Strawberry too in Western MD.

drpep
04-09-2003, 08:31 PM
I found Grape Slice in Emporia, VA in 9-02.

fusion
04-09-2003, 09:25 PM
Grape can be found in the greater Philadelphia area as well. Possibly northern New Jersey, too.

RunWithDaLilGuy
04-11-2003, 03:31 AM
i remember going to a favorite pizzeria of mine and they used to serve the slice on tap with the 100% fruit juice and then they'd spike it with a little lime juice. it was heavenly.

drpep
04-17-2003, 09:44 PM
Wow, I just found 20oz bottles of Grape Slice in Nunda, NY which is an out of the way place. It was bottled by Clintons Ditch out of Cicero NY (Syracuse) and had good sell by dates. I've been all over Clintons Ditch marketing area and have never seen Grape Slice.

Hacksaw
04-19-2003, 07:24 PM
All we have in the Bay Area is Lemon-Lime and Orange Slice. There used to be an Apple Slice, but it's been gone for 15 years.

I still think Patio Orange was the best Orange I've ever tried, but I never see it anymore. :(

[ 04-19-2003, 07:24 PM: Message edited by: Hacksaw ]