PDA

View Full Version : South West OHIO soda fans...

shawn2
05-26-2002, 07:59 PM
A friend of mine brought us back a pick-up truck soda of soda from the carolina's...Now is your chance to get 12 oz glass long necks of Peach, orange, & Grape Nehi, Sundrop, Cheerwine, and Blenheim. We also received Strawberry, Grape and Orange Bee Gee (Blenheim) in 20 oz plastic. Not enough to permanently put on our web site but we can ship it too. If interested stop in or e-me privately.

Shawn
Strange Brew
http://www.strangebrew4u.com

BottleBoss
05-28-2002, 08:39 AM
How do you go about buying soda from the bottling plant in north carolina? Is there more than one that still uses the glass bottles down there? I have been wondering now for a while. Anyone have any contact numbers?

PhillyCoke
05-29-2002, 02:43 PM
Dr Pepper from West Jefferson, NC still bottles DPSU products in longnecks. I have seen them in c-stores in the greater Baltimore area, which leads me to believe that Canada Dry Potomac is buying from them. Their territory is mostly central Maryland, and into Virginia. Western Maryland is RC Winchester, and eastern Maryland is handled by Canada Dry Delaware Valley.

There is also a small distributor in the greater Philadelphia area, called Superior Beverages. They also buy from West Jeff. DP and other Carolina bottlers.

teamtitan512
04-10-2003, 08:42 PM
Garrett, Allegany, Washington, and Frederick counties in MD are all supplied out of Winchester. The rest are from Canada Dry Potomac I believe.

teamtitan512
04-10-2003, 08:43 PM
Garrett, Allegany, Washington, and Frederick counties in MD are all supplied out of Winchester. The rest are from Canada Dry Potomac I believe.