PDA

View Full Version : Sierra mist 10oz glass.....

SplitLevelP
03-10-2003, 08:27 PM
Today 3/10/03 I found a display of 10oz glass sierra mist in short fat bottles.Mohawk valley is not a known location to find any 10 oz glass other then canada dry period.The only way to find 10 oz pepsi products (pepsi,diet,7up) was to go into albany area east of st. johnsville. So this was a welcome find at the tops chain in Utica although it was clearly a into display and will not be refilled once empty for any of you who care in was just bottles one on top of another warm in a steel bin the hight of 2 1/2 milk crates high at 3 for $1.00

Shatter
03-11-2003, 04:55 AM
What a quandry...... it's sodas in glass bottles, so you can taste the quality of the soft drink without a plastic or tinny taste like other soda containers, but on the other hand, what's in those glass bottles is Sierra Mist..... That's a pretty tough choice......

Tim Kelly
03-11-2003, 11:03 AM
Saw the little glass bottles in Williamsburg (Brooklyn) last night. As I ushered my girlfriend out of the deli, I remarked "Great, glass bottles of cat piss." :rolleyes:

drpep
03-11-2003, 12:24 PM
Those suckers are all over here.

BottleBoss
03-11-2003, 06:50 PM
I think the aluminum can actually improved the taste of Sierra Mist. And why are they wasting a good glass bottle on that stuff?

fusion
03-11-2003, 07:33 PM
In southern Virginia, the Pepsi bottler had those 10ozers all over the place. Mostly loose, in coolers. I saw them in Food Lion.

Tim Kelly
03-12-2003, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by BottleBoss:
I think the aluminum can actually improved the taste of Sierra Mist. And why are they wasting a good glass bottle on that stuff?The first time I tried it was at a Taco Bell on fountain. One sip and I was disgusted. Months later, they were handing out free cans on the street and that's the ONLY reason I drank it again. So, I'll have to agree with you that the aluminum actually made it drinkable, but not by much! I will neeeeeeeever pay for Sierra Mist! :(