PDA

View Full Version : Diet Rite Flavors

Wyld Animal
03-21-2003, 11:25 AM
I'm trying to locate the following Diet Rite flavors in 12 oz Cans. If you live in an area where these are available, please contact me. wyldanimal@hotmail.com

Black Cherry, Tangerine, Golden Peach, Kiwi Strawberry, Red Raspberry

Diet Rite Flavors (http://www.dietrite.com/ourStory/insideFlavor.cfm)

RunWithDaLilGuy
03-21-2003, 12:57 PM
kiwi strawberry and the grape one are available in michigan, as well as the cola. i've seen them all over, but you're better off on the west side of the state where 7Up has a much larger presence. in some areas, they have more room than pepsi. very dominant.

datruth
03-22-2003, 12:38 AM
It would help to know what state you live in.

Wyld Animal
03-22-2003, 01:25 PM
Sorry, about that. I Didn't mention my state because the flavors aren't available here. I just wanted to know if anyone here had the flavors in their area, and if so I might contact them as to have them get me the name and number of a store that carries them, or perhaps send them some money and have them ship me a case or two....
Any way I'm in the Lehigh Valley PA area, just north of Philidelphia Pa.

fusion
03-24-2003, 06:14 PM
Ok, you are really close to Diet Rite cans. No need to have them shipped to you.

Superior Beverages in Phoenixville distributes Diet Rite in cans. I know they are in Genuardi's stores in the Philadelphia area.

Terry K
03-24-2003, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Wyld Animal:
I'm trying to locate the following Diet Rite flavors in 12 oz Cans. If you live in an area where these are available, please contact me. wyldanimal@hotmail.com

Black Cherry, Tangerine, Golden Peach, Kiwi Strawberry, Red Raspberry

Diet Rite Flavors (http://www.dietrite.com/ourStory/insideFlavor.cfm)I've seen most of the flavours, Peach was last seen in Arkansas by Mellow Moon of Paragould, AR.

fusion
03-25-2003, 08:22 PM
Canada Dry Potomac also distributes most of the Diet Rite flavors, but they sell them in 20oz 6-pack bottles.

teamtitan512
04-10-2003, 09:14 PM
In Western MD, Tangerine and White Grape along w/Cola are the ones available.