PDA

View Full Version : Boylans @ Trader Joes

bigrich
07-21-2003, 10:21 PM
Just thought I would let everyone know Trader Joes now stocks Boylan Bottling Company beverages. They have the complete line at $2.99 a four pack. They even have Sugar CaneCola. It looks like they have finally dumped Hansens. http://www.traderjoes.com

fusion
07-22-2003, 05:40 PM
I was watching "Food Finds" on the Food Network last week. They travelled to New Jersey to visit the Boylan Bottleworks. I was suprised to find out they had moved their company to the city I used to live in up there.

They also went to Kentucky for Ski/Double Cola, and to NY for Loco Soda, which has peppers in it! yow. They use Ginseng Up for their bottling company.

The last segment featured a Moxie collector.. I think they even went to Catawissa.

Boris
07-22-2003, 07:43 PM
Where in New Jersey, I used to live near cherry hill...(Not in camden)

fusion
07-23-2003, 04:09 AM
Hmm.. you lived in Gloucester, maybe? lol.

They relocated to Clifton.. it's right off of Route 3, which leads to the Lincoln Tunnel and NYC.

They were previously in North Haledon, which is about half an hour north of their present location. It's a pretty small town, so I figure they outgrew their former location.

Gary C
07-27-2003, 10:18 PM
I live in Clifton, within walking distance of the Boylan company. I saw the show Food Finds show too, but I have to say it is hard to believe that Boylan can function in the Clifton building. I've driven past it often, and it looks like a tiny warehouse, not a bottling plant. Maybe they've got more than one location. They do make some great sodas, though.