PDA

View Full Version : Shasta

Max Power
09-03-2003, 01:24 AM
Anybody know where I can get a bottle of Shasta Cola?
(I live in Toronto)

Shatter
09-03-2003, 05:27 AM
There's a guy here by the name of Mr Shasta who works for the company. But he doesn't seem to visit too often, unfortunately. He once said that inquiring about locations at www.shastapop.com (http://www.shastapop.com) would send him a message directly. I suggest trying there. Shasta is one of those kinds of drinks that don't find their way into mainstream stores too often in this day and age. They usually are found in discount stores and grocery chains too small to have their own soft drink line. Which is a shame, because they have some good flavors. Good luck in your search!

[ 09-03-2003, 04:28 AM: Message edited by: Shatter ]

Terry K
09-03-2003, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Shatter:
There's a guy here by the name of Mr Shasta who works for the company. But he doesn't seem to visit too often, unfortunately. He once said that inquiring about locations at www.shastapop.com (http://www.shastapop.com) would send him a message directly. I suggest trying there. Shasta is one of those kinds of drinks that don't find their way into mainstream stores too often in this day and age. They usually are found in discount stores and grocery chains too small to have their own soft drink line. Which is a shame, because they have some good flavors. Good luck in your search!In Canada, you may have to drop down to the US and buy them. Particularly in Michigan, where they're known as Faygo.

teamtitan512
09-03-2003, 06:14 PM
A local independent, part of the Great Valu cooperative occasionally receives Shasta 24 packs here, and sells them for $2.99. I don't know why they get these, they have their own line through the private label brand Richfood.

Another good place in the US is Dollar Tree. Every Dollar Tree has 24 oz. bottles in a cooler for .50 each, and 3 liter bottles for $1 each here. I doubt you can get it in Canada, but there are some spots around the US where it's around.

Terry K
09-05-2003, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by teamtitan512:
A local independent, part of the Great Valu cooperative occasionally receives Shasta 24 packs here, and sells them for $2.99. I don't know why they get these, they have their own line through the private label brand Richfood.

Another good place in the US is Dollar Tree. Every Dollar Tree has 24 oz. bottles in a cooler for .50 each, and 3 liter bottles for $1 each here. I doubt you can get it in Canada, but there are some spots around the US where it's around.K-Mart is an excellent place to look, as is Ralph's here in So. Cal.

mrshasta
12-13-2003, 02:21 AM
800-326-8640