PDA

View Full Version : Limited Edition Crow Cola

The Alternative Crow
12-28-2003, 12:54 PM
Some of you may have heard of clove cola. Well, the special edition Crow Cola is almost impossible to find. If any of you find a site or location that sells Crow Cola, tell me.

sodeepop
01-17-2004, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by The Alternative Crow:
Some of you may have heard of clove cola. Well, the special edition Crow Cola is almost impossible to find. If any of you find a site or location that sells Crow Cola, tell me.

sodeepop
01-17-2004, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by sodeepop:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by The Alternative Crow:
Some of you may have heard of clove cola. Well, the special edition Crow Cola is almost impossible to find. If any of you find a site or location that sells Crow Cola, tell me. </font>[/QUOTE]I didn't think they still made Crow cola. I have 8 full unopened bottles of the stuff. I would be interested in selling some or all. Let me know.

The Alternative Crow
02-09-2004, 08:19 PM
Yes. Thanks for the info. Is there a way that you can ship it to me soon? And what are you going to price in of. For Pop the Soda Shop, it costs $2 but you can price it differently if you'd like.

zbrian
06-04-2012, 10:04 PM
[/b]</font>I didn't think they still made Crow cola. I have 8 full unopened bottles of the stuff. I would be interested in selling some or all. Let me know.[/QUOTE]

I have 1 bottle.

Are you still alive?

What is it worth to you?

zbrian
06-04-2012, 10:05 PM
Yes. Thanks for the info. Is there a way that you can ship it to me soon? And what are you going to price in of. For Pop the Soda Shop, it costs $2 but you can price it differently if you'd like.

I have 1 bottle. What is it worth to you?

Android
06-04-2012, 11:44 PM
You might want to look at the dates of those posts you are replying to... they were over 8 years ago!!!