PDA

View Full Version : butterfinger chocolate milk

hardwaretrade
03-08-2004, 04:40 AM
well, im hoping someone else remembers this. i had it 2x back in say.. 95 in chicago. never saw it again. came in a butterfinger orange about 64oz if i remember right.

was like whole chocolate milk.. with finely ground butterfinger mixed in. the newer cocoas and butterfinger products make me miss it more and more.. anyone have leads on this?

redcremesoda
03-28-2004, 02:49 AM
You were not dreaming. I tried it too around that time. Got it at a 7-11 by my house and never saw it again.

I seem to recall looking on the web a while back and finding some info about it existing in Canada but couldn't find anyplace that sold it over the net.

hardwaretrade
06-30-2004, 11:19 PM
thanks, glad im not dreaming.. next time in canada ill try and hunt it down

lefty91
07-20-2004, 11:40 PM
I remember buying the butterfinger flavored milk at a 7-11 around 1995. I did contact nestle to find out why they weren't putting it out anymore since I really liked it, and they responded by saying there simply weren't enough people buying it so they stopped making it.

jimfulco
07-21-2004, 01:24 AM
They should have told me about it, I'd have bought some. Maybe some milk, a Butterfinger, a blender, & some simethicone drops (anti-gas, anti-foaming agent) might be worth a try.