PDA

View Full Version : Tahitian Treat

Acheron
07-24-2004, 06:28 AM
Tahitian Treat is one of my all time favorites, but I haven't had it since I moved from Wisconsin 2 1/2 years ago (and the Pick n' Save that I used to get it at then has since stopped selling it as well) I saw it available on some site (Hometown Favorites or something like that) but they had a minimum order of at least $25 worth and the shipping was about another $20 meaning I would have to have paid over $1 a can (which is unacceptable to me, no matter how much I like it.)

Does anyone know where this wonderful beverage can be located? I had to attempt to get my tropical soda fix with Tropical Sprite, but it just isn't the same...

Dr. Cherry
07-24-2004, 02:31 PM
It's everywhere in Northern Ca. but that won't help you much. If you can locate Shasta flavors in Wisconson try finding the Tikki Punch flavor. It's very much like Tahitian Treat.

Good luck!

Dr. Cherry
07-24-2004, 02:34 PM
Excuse me, in Iowa. Read your post wrong the 1st time!

Acheron
07-25-2004, 06:26 PM
The K-Marts around here have Shasta Tiki Punch, but it just seems to be lacking in some way. Seems a little too rich or something.

But yes, that was my other fallback soda.

DPDude
07-25-2004, 10:55 PM
Acheron,
You can find 12 packs of Tahitian Treat at stores in Topeka, KS (Dillon's and Food 4 Less), Omaha, NE (Baker's and HyVee) and other outlets across the midwest.