PDA

View Full Version : What to find on Michigan trip

Gary C
10-02-2004, 12:25 PM
Driving out from NJ to Michigan, and wondering what I can expect to find on the way. I'd like to pick up some Pibb on the way -- I know it is in western PA, is it also available in Michigan, around Detroit area?

Gary

RunWithDaLilGuy
10-02-2004, 08:48 PM
no pibb in detroit area...

you will find faygo glass 16ounce, as well as crush glass 16ounce. best bet for the faygo is a meijer, gas station or otherwise. crush you kinda gotta go into the hood a little, or at least metro detroit. PM me and i'll tell you more.

Brattykell
10-04-2004, 02:03 PM
This Pibb dilemma is something else. I moved to Michigan from texas ...where you could still get the original Pibb ..now I am in Michigan where you cant get it at ALL. so to answer your question ..no you cant get it in MI but you can get it in Indiana ...but only Pibb xtra ...lucky for me I am only an hour from the line and can stock up when I need it. I am not a huge fan of this new extra crud tho. Good Luck

RunWithDaLilGuy
10-04-2004, 11:13 PM
you CAN get it all over michigan except if you live around lansing, flint or detroit. the situation in detroit and flint is that coke still has the contract for dr pepper there. in lansing, pibb xtra didnt' sell for beans because dr pepper is so strong in lansing.

Brattykell
10-05-2004, 12:22 PM
where can you get it ? and is it Pibb xtra or the original ? I have been driving to Indiana ( stupid me if this is the case)

Brattykell
10-05-2004, 12:24 PM
Oh I guess I should tell you that I am on The Michigan/ Ohio border ..so it may be closer for me to drive to Indiana

RunWithDaLilGuy
10-05-2004, 10:52 PM
there is no more original. only pibb xtra, which is the same damn stuff people, seriously. try grand rapids, so yeah, it'd probably be easier for you to go to indiana. plus, cheaper. no deposit, etc...

teamtitan512
10-08-2004, 07:08 PM
Western PA? Not in this world. CCE Eastern Great Lakes has DP around Pittsburgh, and they don't do it in Westcentral PA, just letting PBG control the market.