PDA

View Full Version : Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper

Drink
11-29-2004, 08:45 PM
It will come out across the U.S.A. on January 3rd.We have it here,where else is it right now

steveu
11-29-2004, 10:32 PM
Wow, bizarre ... I will definitely try it if it comes here.

Drink
12-04-2004, 09:46 PM
It will come soon everywhere (That's what it said on the Dr Pepper website)

Drink
12-13-2004, 02:10 AM
Hey this guy has his own fan site http://www.cherryvanilladrpepper.com

Terry K
12-13-2004, 05:47 PM
The regular and diet are both sold in Southern MO. We've heard reports they'll be keeping both versions for the near future.

Red Fusion RoX
02-15-2005, 09:02 PM
Here in Utah there are both versions and they are very plentiful.

sandwalker
02-21-2005, 01:03 PM
Has Diet or Regular been spotted in any of Consolidated Coke's territory in North Carolina? Especially Raleigh-Durham.

The Pepsi people had theirs out in early January but so far I've seen nothing from Consolidated in Raleigh, Durham Coca-Cola or Sanford Coca-Cola.

fusion
02-22-2005, 08:52 PM
PBV has the diet here in (lower) Delaware. The salesguy I talked to didn't know if they were getting the regular version. The diet was also hard to come by.. I only saw it in one store that I stopped in.. and only in 2L.

Philadelphia Coke has it all over the place in their territory. Angle 20oz, 2 liter, and fridgepack.

[ 02-22-2005, 08:11 PM: Message edited by: fusion ]

teamtitan512
02-23-2005, 01:35 AM
CCE Eastern Great Lakes has it in 2L and 20 oz. Only diet.

PBG has it in Cool Packs, 20 oz. and 2L, but isn't promoting or selling it in half the stores. CCE doesn't have FridgePacks, but sells it more places. Only diet as well.

ABC has 2L and Cool Packs of both diet and regular. I haven't seen 20 oz, but I didn't check a c-store in WV.

I wish there was more regular around here. I want to try it.

fusion
02-23-2005, 09:04 PM
Supposedly the indie Pepsi distributor in eastern Maryland will be selling regular at the end of the month. They're bringing it in from out of state (I was told somewhere in Virginia.. maybe from Winchester? or indie Pepsi Shenendoah?

teamtitan512
02-24-2005, 12:53 AM
Winchester has seemed relatively disinterested in DCVDP or CVDP to this point. My guess is Pepsi Shenandoah is where they're getting it from. Usually Winchester seems less out of it w/new releases, but this time something weird is happening w/them.

Marc7UpMan
02-25-2005, 06:10 PM
Man we have had Cherry Vanailla for over a month and its damn Tasty lol, im in chicago.

Irishpepsi04
03-03-2005, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by teamtitan512:
CCE Eastern Great Lakes has it in 2L and 20 oz. Only diet.

PBG has it in Cool Packs, 20 oz. and 2L, but isn't promoting or selling it in half the stores. CCE doesn't have FridgePacks, but sells it more places. Only diet as well.

ABC has 2L and Cool Packs of both diet and regular. I haven't seen 20 oz, but I didn't check a c-store in WV.

Here in Western Washington, Noel Corp. of Yakima, WA started using Cool Packs for 7up, Squirt, Dad's Root Beer, A&W, etc. Spotted two nights ago. I bet Pepsi is in Cool Packs only in Yakima area with a code YC. Haven't checked out there yet. The cool packs are coded YC. Brian
I wish there was more regular around here. I want to try it.

fusion
03-05-2005, 11:34 PM
CV DP in eastern Maryland is coming from PBG-Roanoke VA.

Admiral37
08-19-2007, 10:17 PM
They were selling DPCV, both regular and diet, all throughout the Greater Boston area until earlier this summer when it seems to have disappeared. I spoke to a route guy in a grocery store the other day and he says he gets asked about it all the time. He's asked when it's going to be available again and says they've been less than forthcoming with the answers. The route guy said it was one of the top sellers on his route and now it's gone. His guess is they took it off the shelves because Coke wants to push the Cherry, Cherry Zero, Vanilla and Vanilla Zero. I can't believe they won't let us buy our one of the top sellers, but since it's really not a native Coke product, I guess we're out of luck.

amyers
08-19-2007, 10:47 PM
We have it here in 2L, and 12oz cans.