PDA

View Full Version : Pepsi Twist

chrisloll
01-08-2005, 03:13 AM
I've not been able to find Pepsi Twist in stores in Texas since this summer. Does anyone know if Pepsi has pulled the product? Or does anyone have a clue to where I could possibly order some? I've tried to find the local Pepsi-Cola distributor, but with with the manner in which distribution works, it is a puzzle to figure out who to talk to.

mickstafa
01-08-2005, 06:17 PM
I just bought some today, and in the new pepsi fridge pack. So I would say no, it is not discontinued. Need me to ship you some?

chrisloll
01-09-2005, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by mickstafa:
I just bought some today, and in the new pepsi fridge pack. So I would say no, it is not discontinued. Need me to ship you some? I am beginning to believe it is just discontinued in the Houston market. I finally found the right person at Pepsi to speak to, but they won't be back in until Monday. Either way, it seems to be completely out in the area, and I can't seem to find an online grocer who sells the 12 packs. Could you shoot me a line at chrisloll@gmail.nospam.com (of course just remove the "nospam"? Thanks very much!

Shatter
01-09-2005, 07:12 PM
Pepsi Twist hasn't been in the Dallas area in some time. Pepsi's been introducing so many new drinks, I guess it got pulled due to poor sales so there would be shelf space for their seasonal sodas.

chrisloll
01-09-2005, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Shatter:
Pepsi Twist hasn't been in the Dallas area in some time. Pepsi's been introducing so many new drinks, I guess it got pulled due to poor sales so there would be shelf space for their seasonal sodas. I guess around the time Pepsi Vanilla came out, I noticed it starting to slowly decline. I guess it's only staying on the shelves where it has been popular enough. I'm not sure how I'll get some, but if it's out there, I'll find it. It appears to be around in several areas of the country at least.

chrisloll
01-11-2005, 02:20 AM
Spoke to my local Pepsi bottler this afternoon. I was told that Twist had become a summer/seasonal drink for them because of its poor sales. However, the person I spoke to didn't seem to certain of this answer themself. I'll try speaking to someone else tomorrow. Will other bottlers even dare to ship to territories they don't serve?

sirslash
04-16-2005, 03:29 AM
no they don't
bottlers should though, its a growing market

anyway i could ship some to you

pepsidew
05-01-2005, 04:01 PM
we still have pepsi twist (and dt twist) in 12pks & 20 oz bottles. we did however get rid of them in 24pks. its really a dying brand in my opinion.

sirslash
05-06-2005, 12:45 AM
ill ttrade for red fusion