PDA

View Full Version : RC Cola Retail Location Northern Virginia

red_valsen
03-09-2005, 06:37 AM
The consumer relations dept at brandspeoplelove.com, apparently the PR folks for whoever owns the rights to RC Cola, replied to my inquiry recently about where I can purchase RC Cola in Northern Virginia, (Fairfax County). They told me to "contact the local bottler," in this case Canada Dry Potomac Corp. I'll cross my fingers and give them a ring. Meanwhile, does anybody know where I can purchase RC Cola in Northern Virginia (Fairfax County/Stafford County/Loudoun County/Alexandria/Arlington), Washington DC, or Maryland, and by store name and location?

fusion
03-09-2005, 08:21 AM
Canada Dry Potomac does indeed produce RC, though they don't carry it in every chain.

They carry it in 12 pack cans and 20oz 6 pack bottles.

I'm not sure exactly what chain you would find it in your area, though. I'll leave that part to other board members.

Snapple Sungod
03-09-2005, 03:50 PM
In Silver Spring MD they carry RC Cola at Giant. I even have it in the convienience store in my complex. I have two 2 liters of it right now. But 2 liters is all I ever see it in. Rarely i'll find a 20oz. Never in cans.

Red Fusion RoX
03-09-2005, 07:15 PM
If you have a walmart, they might have it there. I see it everytime i go there.

fusion
03-09-2005, 07:37 PM
Duh. Canada Dry also makes 2 liters.. I had forgotten about that.

It's a really neglected beverage around here, in my opinion. Diet Rite has really taken off because of the whole Atkins thing, but RC itself is rarely included in sets, sales, or ads.

drpep
03-09-2005, 09:34 PM
Why not go to Winchester?

teamtitan512
03-10-2005, 01:52 AM
Giant sells it in NoVA in 2L, and 6 pack 20 oz., but 12 packs, forget it. You don't even have to go to Winchester. Loudoun County will be far enough. Even Sterling, there's a Giant, Shoppers and Food Lion right at the Loudoun/Fairfax county line along Rt. 7.

You only have to go to those stores to get Mtn Dew from RC Winchester.

red_valsen
03-11-2005, 05:10 PM
Just call me DeSoto -- stumbled on the Fountain of Youth in my neck of the woods at the Shoppers Food Warehouse 9274 Old Keene Mill Rd, Burke VA. Found 12-packs of 12-oz cans 3/$10.

Thank you, all.