PDA

View Full Version : Virgil's Cream Soda in Michigan?

gregmech26
04-11-2005, 07:02 AM
I already tried Whole Food's, Trader Joe's, Busch's Market, and Elie's wine shop in Royal Oak with no luck.

Anyone know where to buy Virgil's Cream Soda in south-east Michigan/Metro-Detroit?

BottleBoss
05-20-2005, 05:05 PM
County Market has it in Martinsburg West Virginia (I know, that's not Michigan). I had a bottle last week. It is very good. Tastes like a cream soda shouold taste.

Hacksaw
05-21-2005, 12:04 PM
It's around here in some upscale stores in San Jose, Calif.

I zeroed out with Retro Soda in Skokie, Ill. Maybe Jungle Jim's in Ohio? Yes, it's a ways from you, but maybe they ship.

It is one of the best current creams.

[ 05-21-2005, 12:05 PM: Message edited by: Hacksaw ]

glassbottlesrule
05-21-2005, 12:32 PM
It's around Greg. I cannot remember where I bought it from around here. Try Discount Drinks in Wyandotte they have the Root Beer from time to time. Alos you could ask Runwiththelilguy because I am pretty sure it's a beer dist. the carries it in Mich.

glassbottlesrule
05-21-2005, 12:35 PM
Hey Greg I just looked at virgil website. Try Merchant de vino in Dearborn. They usually have some good stuff and Westborn down the street carries Boylan's and we all know how good that stuff is.

RunWithDaLilGuy
05-21-2005, 04:23 PM
i think it's elite brands, either them or intrastate distributors out of detroit. call them and try. i seem to recall seeing it at village food on mack avenue in grosse pointe farms. get off of 94 from adieux or moross and head down to mack. it's between cadieux and moross.

sirslash
05-22-2005, 02:06 PM
try merchant of vino