PDA

View Full Version : CVDP in fridge packs finally arrive in Southwestern Virginia

Alan11
05-14-2005, 04:32 PM
I live in Roanoke, the wife and myself went to Kroger to get groceries this afternoon and needed some drinks. DP and Pepsi were 4 for 10.

Dr. Pepper at Kroger's are in their own section now so we went to pick up the drinks and put them in the cart and low and behold there was regular CVDP in fridge packs for the first time. I have no idea how long they have been out because I went to Wally World last night and all they had was diet in the fridge pack.

Just a friendly note to all of you living in Southwestern Virginia. :D

pepsidew
05-15-2005, 09:33 AM
you must really need to have good taste buds to like cherry vanilla dr pepper - i think it tastes just like reg. dr pepper

Look In The Tunk
05-15-2005, 12:14 PM
I noticed in the grocery store print ads they finally show Pepsi products in fridge packs now out here, also.

Alan11
05-15-2005, 07:00 PM
Everything here minus RC, Cheerwine, A&W, and 7-UP are in fridge packs. Pepsi and DP have been available that way for months. CVDP has been available in everything but cans since december but diet had everything.

Kroger yesterday didn't have very many of the CVDP fridge packs so it might have been a test to see how they will do. Wally World and Food Lion didn't have them either. I am keeping my fingers crossed that it is finally here to stay.

CVS had pepsi products 2.22 per 12 pack today, didn't stop by will do that tomorrow maybe they have CVDP in.

teamtitan512
05-23-2005, 01:18 AM
Where are the Pepsi products coming from there? The stuff I see from code GE (Roanoke) is not in FridgeMates yet in the Shenandoah Valley.