View Full Version : Diet Faygo near Chicago
05-17-2005, 03:29 PM
Hello. Tomorrow I head out to Chicago from LA. Does anyone know where I can locate diet Faygo? :confused: I'll be in the Lombard and Oak Brook areas, but don't mind a bit of a drive. I'll have a rental car and time to kill.
05-17-2005, 03:40 PM
Go to any Meijer super store.
They carry it in the store near me located in
Here is the Link for Meijer. http://www.meijer.com/locations/index.asp
05-17-2005, 03:48 PM
Great thanks. Any idea what their selection is like? I can't get any of the diet flavors out here.
05-17-2005, 04:07 PM
Don't hold me to it but Meijer does a nice job with Fayo. They carry 12pk cans, 2lts and 16.5 oz bottles. I do recall seeing a fair selection of diet pop. I just do not recall the flavors as I usually do not spend much time at that section.
I would give Meijer a call at the store level to see what flavors they sell. I bet they will be able to help you. smile.gif
[ 05-17-2005, 08:48 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]
05-18-2005, 12:43 PM
The Dollar Tree stores DO NOT sell diet Fayo pop.
I was at the store by my house this morning.
I must say for a dollar store Fayo is well merchandised. I go the about 2 times a month and the pop is always fresh and rotated from my last trip. LOL
Today I brought some Moon Mist which appears to be Fayo's version of Mount Dew. The sale clerk said is does have a nice "lift" to it. LOL
Has anyone tried Moon Mist Fayo?
I paid $1 for 2 24oz bottles. Not a bad deal. LOL
(The product was very fresh with a sell date of 9/17/05. For a dollar store that's pretty darn good. LOL)
I drank a 24 oz btl of Faygo Moon Mist. I must say it was outstanding. It had a slightly mellow impact on the back of my mouth yet the carbonation was near perfect. The taste was the best Mount Dew facsimile I have ever tasted.
I lurked on an Insane Clown Posse website here is the complete list of all Faygo flavors.
types of faygo
2. Orange 3. Black Cherry
4. Candy Apple 5. Cherry Cola
6. Creme Soda 7. Fruit Punch
8. Ginger Ale 9. Grape
10. Honeydew Mist 11. Jazzin Blues Berry
12. Kiwi Strawberry 13. Moon mist
14. Moon Mist Red 15. Moon Mist Blue
16. Morning Mist 17. Peach
18. Pineapple Orange 19. Redpop
20. Rock N' Rye 21. Root Beer
22. St Nicks Cranberry 23. St Nicks Cola
24. St Nicks Ginger Ale 25. Sensation
26. Strawberry 27. Twist
28. Diet Cherry Berry 29. Diet Chocolate Creme
30. Diet Coconut Creme Pie 31. Diet Cola
32. Diet Frosh 33. Diet Ginger Ale
34. Diet Grape 35. Diet Orange
36. Diet Pineapple Orange 37. Diet Raspberry Creme
38. Diet Redpop 39. Diet Rock and Rye
40. Diet Root Beer 41. Diet Seltzer Water
42. Diet Sensation 43. Diet Twist
44. Mix - Tonic Water 45. Mix - Diet Tonic Water
46. Mix - Seltzer Water 47. Ohana Iced Tea
48. Ohana Lemonade 49. Ohana Mango Tango
50. Ohana Fruit Punch 51. Ohana Orange Punch
52. Sparkling Cherry 53. Sparkling Grapefruit
54. Sparkling Lemon Lime 55. Sparkling Orange
56. Sparkling Raspberry 57. Sparkling Water
[ 05-18-2005, 02:44 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]
05-20-2005, 04:56 AM
there list has updated significantly from then. i wish i could name all of them, but i just can't.
from what i know in michgian, meijer carries diet root beer, red pop, rock and rye, cola, moon mist, raspberry creme, key lime pie.
05-20-2005, 04:57 AM
also, what in the hell is a 16.5 ounce bottle?
we go with the standard short fat twenties here.
05-20-2005, 01:09 PM
My bad....I meant 16.9 oz bottle which is a standard size sold by 8 pk in the Chicago market.
Some small stors sell this size as a single as well.
05-21-2005, 02:04 PM
I just got back from a mega super store located in Kenosha,Wisconsin. The name of this place is Woodman's,
They have a real nice selection of Diet and Regular Faygo pop.
There were a few more but I can't remember. The Diet Grape is new and it was very good for a diet pop.
In addition to the above flavors there were there following regular flavors.
Key Lime Pie????
OHANA Lemon Ice tea
OHANA Lemon Aid
ONANA Tropical Fruit Punch
I brought 4 12pk.
OHANA Lemon Ice tea
OHANA Lemon Aid
Diet Lemon Lime
Needless to say I'm in Fagyo pop bliss. LOL
[ 05-21-2005, 05:13 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]
05-22-2005, 06:14 PM
The Diet Faygos can be found at some of the Giant Eagle stores in Frederick, Maryland. The regular is harder to find around here. I did find a few of the little 8 oz. bottles at BIG LOTS in Martinsburg W.V.