PDA

View Full Version : Stewart's Black Cherry in the Wilmington, DE area

Doug
03-09-2006, 10:38 PM
The local store that I used to buy it at got rid of it...any known locations?

fusion
03-10-2006, 12:19 AM
I assume you looked at Brewer's Outlet on 202, correct? I have also seen it at Shop N Bag in Aston. I am not even sure if they make it anymore - I will ask the rep that I usually see down my way.

BottleBoss
03-10-2006, 11:49 AM
Wal-Mart maybe. They have it around here. (Supercenters)

Look In The Tunk
03-10-2006, 08:04 PM
Do you guys have a store called The Fresh Market up there? I used to work in a Fresh Market in Williamsburg and they always had Stewarts and Stewarts black cherry there.

Mr Zabe
03-10-2006, 08:35 PM
Come to think of it, I think Woodmans at least in the Kenosha store may have a nice line up of Stewarts. I recall my Dad picking a few flavors a few months ago.

Doug
03-12-2006, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by fusion:
I assume you looked at Brewer's Outlet on 202, correct? I have also seen it at Shop N Bag in Aston. I am not even sure if they make it anymore - I will ask the rep that I usually see down my way. I looked at the Beverage distributor in Kennett, I forget the name of the place...Where's the Brewer's outlet? Is that in the Concord/Fairfax section of 202 or farther north?

And thanks in advance for asking your sales rep

Get & Go Express
03-12-2006, 08:56 AM
Hi,

I saw your posts on Bevnet and wanted to share a new vending business that will growing around the country. Up to 33 vending machines under one roof of a specially designed kiosk. Take a look at the site www.getandgoexpress.com (http://www.getandgoexpress.com) I have been working on the concept for over 2 years. We have 4 locations opened in Illinois and are opening 4 locations in Central Florida by April 1st. Any suggestions or comments good or bad would be appreciated. What is your involvement in the beverage industry?

Best Regards

Jeff Parsons
Founder/CEO
Get & GO Express
217-415-6720

Doug
03-15-2006, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by TheConnieVandelayShow:
Do you guys have a store called The Fresh Market up there? I used to work in a Fresh Market in Williamsburg and they always had Stewarts and Stewarts black cherry there. Never heard of it

whotony
03-18-2006, 06:24 PM
is that like world market?

btw the shop n bag in aston had 1 six pack of the black cherry wishniak on the shelf today.
also there were 7 other stewarts flavors including cherries n cream, grape, orange cream, key lime, and cream.

now if only i could find barq's red creme soda here in this area.

[ 03-18-2006, 06:53 PM: Message edited by: whotony ]

Doug
03-19-2006, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by whotony:
is that like world market?

btw the shop n bag in aston had 1 six pack of the black cherry wishniak on the shelf today.
also there were 7 other stewarts flavors including cherries n cream, grape, orange cream, key lime, and cream.

now if only i could find barq's red creme soda here in this area. where do you live? and i found a place in kennett that has the bc stewart's

whotony
03-21-2006, 06:14 PM
i found a bottle in the fridge at the harry's drug store in wilmington on 202 in the shopping strip near borders.

it's delicious

Doug
03-21-2006, 07:54 PM
i found a bottle in the fridge at the harry's drug store in wilmington on 202 in the shopping strip near borders.

it's delicious the fairfax one?

fusion
03-21-2006, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by Doug:
I looked at the Beverage distributor in Kennett, I forget the name of the place...Where's the Brewer's outlet? Is that in the Concord/Fairfax section of 202 or farther north?

And thanks in advance for asking your sales rep Brewers Oulet is on 202 in Chadds Ford (lol). In the middle of 202 with a Dunkin' Donuts. It's just north of the Naaman's Creek/491 intersection (the one with the big Wawa).

I haven't seen the Canada Dry sales rep lately to ask her - sorry.

Doug
03-21-2006, 11:15 PM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Doug:
I looked at the Beverage distributor in Kennett, I forget the name of the place...Where's the Brewer's outlet? Is that in the Concord/Fairfax section of 202 or farther north?

And thanks in advance for asking your sales rep Brewers Oulet is on 202 in Chadds Ford (lol). In the middle of 202 with a Dunkin' Donuts. It's just north of the Naaman's Creek/491 intersection (the one with the big Wawa).

I haven't seen the Canada Dry sales rep lately to ask her - sorry. </font>[/QUOTE]Oh-up that way, I live basically on the borderline of Chadds Ford and Kennett, and I really don't go up that way on 202 that often, and it's cool...Do you vend to any Happy Harry's?

whotony
03-21-2006, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by Doug:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by whotony:

it's delicious the fairfax one? </font>[/QUOTE]NO DONt know were fairfax is.
it's the HH south of best buy and the concord mall on 202.

Doug
03-21-2006, 11:38 PM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Doug:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by whotony:

it's delicious the fairfax one? </font>[/QUOTE]NO DONt know were fairfax is.
it's the HH south of best buy and the concord mall on 202. </font>[/QUOTE]That is Happy Harry's Fairfax, like a mile south of Arby's and Seasons, right?

fusion
03-22-2006, 12:10 AM
There are two on 202. They moved into the same shopping center as Super G and CompUSA. That location used to be down 202 at the next light, with the Wendy's. That is the one tony is talking about.

The other one is Fairfax, which you are thinking of. Near the Acme and the 141 intersection.

I don't do any Happy Harry's. I only work in bulk accounts (grocery stores, Wal-Mart, Kmart, Target, etc).

Doug
03-22-2006, 12:16 AM

I don't do any Happy Harry's. I only work in bulk accounts (grocery stores, Wal-Mart, Kmart, Target, etc). [/QB]Oh alright, that's cool...do you know a guy named Dennis? He's a CCE vendor

fusion
03-22-2006, 05:23 PM
Dennis? Nope. I think there was a Dennis when I worked at Philadelphia Coke, but I could be wrong.

Doug
03-22-2006, 10:08 PM
Dennis? Nope. I think there was a Dennis when I worked at Philadelphia Coke, but I could be wrong. Idk where he's based out of, you're based out of the Aston plant, right?

Rob The SURGE Drinker
03-23-2006, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by Mr Zabe:
Come to think of it, I think Woodmans at least in the Kenosha store may have a nice line up of Stewarts. I recall my Dad picking a few flavors a few months ago. woodmans does have a nice lineup of the stewarts products

fusion
03-23-2006, 06:28 PM
No, I used to be, though. Now I work for CCE in Maryland. If he's servicing your area, he works for Philadelphia Coke in Aston.

Doug
03-23-2006, 10:03 PM
No, I used to be, though. Now I work for CCE in Maryland. If he's servicing your area, he works for Philadelphia Coke in Aston. Oh alright, does the Dennis you know have gray hair and a goatee?