PDA

View Full Version : Kosher Coke in MI

peabrain
04-07-2006, 03:17 PM
I'm located in Flint and Lansing MI. Haven't asked or actually looked around, but I thought maybe someone would know where to get it here. Or if someone is willing to ship me some 6-packs I'm willing to pay. Thanks.

Tony

Mr Zabe
04-07-2006, 05:08 PM
I would advise you to ask around where there is a large Jewish community,which there are a few by your parts. Look up a few of the big chain grocery stores and ask the store manager or look up a Jewish synagogue and ask for some help.

To be honest it would take a premium price for most of us to let go of a six pack of KFP Coke.LOL It is that damn good. :D

[ 04-07-2006, 04:08 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

Lepke
04-07-2006, 07:06 PM
Supermarkets special order kosher products all the time. Many observant Jews or Jews that are not so observant but still keep kosher live in places with few Jews. How do you suppose they get food? Or do they just starve? Go NOW to your local chain supermarket DO NOT tell them you are not Jewish and ask them to order you some of the KOSHER FOR PASSOVER of the beverage you want. Hurry Passover is next week and after that you can forget it till next year. If they refuse, accuse them of being anti Semitic Nazis. Tell them you will report them to the ADL and you will organize a Jewish boycott of their chain. Then storm out of the store screaming, “Nazi bastards you wont get away with this, I’ll see you in court”. And if that does not work find a Jewish community and check out the supermarkets there.

[ 04-07-2006, 11:43 PM: Message edited by: Lepke ]

Rob The SURGE Drinker
04-07-2006, 07:23 PM
great plan, lepke! really, im not being sarcastic, i should go do this later.... walk in and call them nazis if they refuse to order me product

Mr Zabe
04-07-2006, 08:39 PM
Lepke
LOL Can I be a member of your political action group "KFP Angry Men". LMAO

gregmech26
04-09-2006, 08:20 PM
I think RunWithTheLittleGuy said he found some KFP Coke at a Kroger in Okemos..near Lansing.

I went to Whole Foods Market in West Bloomfield on the north west corner of 14 Mile and Orchard Lake and I don't even think they sell Coke, Pepsi, or Dr. Pepper there. That store is a total yuppie love fest. LOL

peabrain
04-10-2006, 11:32 AM
Thanks gregmech26. I live like 12 minutes away from that Kroger and will definately check it out.

RunWithDaLilGuy
04-14-2006, 04:20 PM
yeah i found it their. don't buy it all i want some more.

Ben
05-04-2006, 05:39 PM
Since you are all in Michigan and in Flint especially, jump onto I-69 and get off at the M-53/Imlay City Exit. Go up 53 until you see the sign for downtown and go there. You will find several Mexican grocery stores with Coke/Pepsi/etc. in glass bottles with sugar cane.

I just got a case of Coke today!

Hacksaw
05-21-2006, 03:24 PM
I tried checking with the local Coke bottler early last spring, but they have nothing in the KFP department.