PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find Jolt 12 oz. cans?

jacksmom
06-26-2006, 03:55 PM
Hi - I'm new here, although I've been a "lurker" ever since my son was born a year ago and I developed an instant craving for all beverages! Anyway, I used to be able to buy Jolt in 12 oz. cans at my local Harmon's Grocery Store, but now it seems they only sell them in the battery size (24 oz.) cans. Does anybody know if they still sell Jolt in 12 oz. size anywhere near me? I'm in Utah. Thanks so much!!! smile.gif

ithastabeshasta
06-28-2006, 07:04 PM
I haven't seen 12oz cans since the new 24oz ones came in Minnesota. I also travel quite a bit and have not seen them in my travels either.

Mr Zabe
06-28-2006, 07:31 PM
This is going way back into the late 70's. I seem to recall when jolt first appeared at my local C-Store, that Jolt was sold on 12oz cans. I could be wrong,all the sweetbuns I ate and all the Kayos I drank back then could have clouded my memory.LOL

jacksmom
06-28-2006, 09:36 PM
Ahhh - sweetbuns - wish I had some right now! Thanks for the input, though. I'm small and caffeine affects me a great deal, so 12 oz. was a perfect size - also, for some reason if I drink a 24 oz. of Jolt the back of my throat feels dry the rest of the day no matter how much other liquid I drink.

JABevan
06-29-2006, 10:38 AM
Currently Jolt is only sold in the 23.5 oz cans; however, rumor has it they'll be releasing 8 oz and 16 oz as well. We sell Jolt through our web site, which we're currently in the process of redeveloping...

http://www.brahmaenergydrinks.com/

We sell all flavors: Jolt Cola, Jolt Blue, Jolt Ultra, Jolt Cherry Bomb, Jolt Red (being discontinued), and Jolt Silver. We also sell a sampler pack.

If you're interested please feel free to contact me. They come in cases of 12 and sell for $24.99, FREE SHIPPING.

Thanks,
JABevan

.:.[S.H.C.].:.
06-30-2006, 11:59 AM
Hmmmm...I've never seen JOLT in anysize other than 23.5 oz. but we just goddit up here about a month ago

mrwilmoth
04-02-2008, 08:36 AM
anyone seen any of these lately?

Lusos
04-07-2008, 05:57 PM
Try ThinkGeek :: Stuff for Smart Masses (http://www.thinkgeek.com).

I've bought other things from them before and they have pretty good service. I would recommend them anytime.