PDA

View Full Version : For I-95 travellers and West Jeffersonn fans

drpep
09-17-2006, 07:35 PM
West Jefferson bottled Nehi,Cheerwine,Sundrop,RC, and A&W Root Beer can be found off exit 164 Florence, South Carolina. On the east side the Exxon has WJ product, on the west side Pilot has WJ. The Exxon is the better stop. An Exxon of the first Lumberton,NC exit, heading north had WJ product as of 2004.

01GTB
09-20-2006, 01:10 AM
Cool! I'll have write that down for future reference. I'll try to hit WJ on my next trip back from Va, but now I can get some RC on the way up! smile.gif

01GTB
11-23-2006, 05:01 PM
I went in the Pilot and did not see them. Maybe I overlooked them. So I headed to the Exxon and sure enough, WJ stuff in the cooler smile.gif I picked up a mixed case for the family in Virginia to drink. Of course I drank a couple myself ;)

Thanks for the heads-up on this.

drpep
11-24-2006, 07:57 PM
Glad you found some in Florence. There used to be two Pilots on the west side of 164. The one furthest west, and the last traveller type business was a Williams Travel Center in the early 00s then was sold to Pilot which had a store down the street. Even though I was there in Sept I can't remember if both Pilots are there or one, is now a different name.