PDA

View Full Version : Jolt Cola- best place to order it online?

PaulKTF
10-11-2006, 07:58 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a good place to buy Jolt Cola products online.

I know you can get it via http://www.joltcola.com obviously; but they charge an arm and a leg for shipping, and it takes 2 to 4 weeks for an order to ship. :mad:

Any suggestions? I live in Wisconsin if that matters. If you're an online distributor of it yourself; feel free to shill. smile.gif Thanks!

Mr Zabe
10-11-2006, 08:30 PM
Have you checked out Woodman's Grocery Store?
This store has one of the most intense beverage departments in the Midwest.

I'm almost positive I have seen a decent selection of Jolt beverages. You may find Jolt Cola there.
(Sorry if this is old news for you,I tried.LOL)

PaulKTF
10-11-2006, 08:36 PM
Hmmm... Is Woodman's Grocery Store an online store, or a physical store? I've never heard of it; so if it's a physical stoer; I doubt we have one here. :(

Mr Zabe
10-11-2006, 08:46 PM
Woodman's has around 6 or 7 super stores (a very extensive selection of grocery products). They do not have a website nor do they have weekly sale flyers. What they do have is the lowest prices around. We travel about an hour from Chicago to shop there. We save on average about 30 to 40 percent on groceries. The store is amazing.

I would call the phone directory for a phone number or do a Google search.

Good Luck

[ 10-11-2006, 07:47 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

PaulKTF
10-11-2006, 09:06 PM
Well; I'm looking more for an online retailer because I know there aren't any stores around here that sell it, and I don't have the means to travel out of my local area to get it. But I appreciate the suggestion. smile.gif

PaulKTF
10-14-2006, 02:30 PM
I forgot to add- one more reason not to order from joltcola.com is they refuse to respond to any of my emails sent to the email address that was included with the order confirmation e-mail. That; combined with the expensive and snail-slow shipping means I'm still trying to find somewhere else online to order it...

Rob The SURGE Drinker
10-14-2006, 03:18 PM
i would like to ask, where in wisconsin do you live? because i too live there. im in Janesville.

but for Jolt, like zabe said, i go to the local woodmans to buy it. i know the website www.thinkgeek.com (http://www.thinkgeek.com/caffeine/drinks/7335/) sells it, that is a website directed twords the geek/hacker/gamer culture. they are a good company, as i have ordered parts for my computer from there. (i am a PC gamer myself)

[ 10-14-2006, 02:19 PM: Message edited by: Rob The SURGE Drinker ]

PaulKTF
10-14-2006, 03:20 PM
Hi Rob,

I live in Waukesha which is near Milwaukee. Oooo; I love Think Geek! They have so much awesome stuff they sell! I had no idea they sold it through there- very cool! Thank you very much! smile.gif

SplitLevelP
10-14-2006, 09:23 PM
In stores I still see the tall cans but not the 12 oz longneck glass jolt is it still around most areas of the U.S.?

PaulKTF
10-16-2006, 01:17 PM
UPDATE TO ABOVE COMPLAINT!

Good news, everybody! Jolt finally DID reply to my email (sent on 10/5) on 10/16 regarding my question of why there was the 2-to-4 week shipping time. They wrote:

Thank you for your Jolt order and your inquiry. We ask that you allow 2-4 weeks for delivery as a precaution. Sometimes it may take a couple of days for the transaction to be processed via credit card. All shipments are sent FedEx ground and depending on your location it could take up to 5-7 business days to ship from NY. We also ask that you allow that time frame in case the item is not in inventory, we can get it. Usually shipments do not take that long, but we ask for that amount of time for the reasons stated.

Thank you again for your order and have a great day!

Deb Ciminelli I just wanted to post that in the interest of fairness since they did get back to me. smile.gif