PDA

View Full Version : Need to find Apple Fanta or Sunkist Pineapple

Anand
10-17-2006, 10:12 PM
I live in the south area, exactly south Alabama, and need to find a place that sells Apple Fanta,Fanta Pineapple or Sunkist Grape, Sunkist Pineapple, and need to buy a lot , like 100 bottles, preferably 2 liter bottles.

Cheer-wined
10-21-2006, 10:45 AM
Pepsi (PBG) in the Atlanta area has Sunkist grape and pineapple, 2 liters are $.99 at Wayfield's stores. Fanta apple and pineapple are also easy to find in Atlanta.

Free Man
11-05-2006, 06:40 PM
How about Sunkist Lemonade...have you found it in Atlanta area too?

fusion
11-05-2006, 06:53 PM
Since you need such a large quantity, I would suggest calling the bottlers directly. They probably won't sell to you, but at least you can find out if they carry a certain product or not.

Coke Consolidated is the Coke bottler in Mobile. For Pepsi it's Buffalo Rock.

When I was in Alabama a few weeks ago, I found Strawberry, Orange reg/diet, Cherry Limeade and Peach Sunkist from Buffalo Rock. They carry their own grape soda, Grapico.

Pineapple Fanta was pretty much non-existent. I think I only saw 20oz at one store.

Like Cheer-wined said, Atlanta would be your best bet. Other options might be Coke United in Birmingham (I think I saw fridge packs of Pineapple Fanta from them when I was in Chattanooga).

WindyJ2301
11-20-2006, 04:57 PM
I NEED Pineapple Fanta! I do not think they sell it in my area (IOWA) and I have a friend that lives in upstate NY and said he couldn't find it except when he was in Cali! Can anyone in Iowa tell me if they know where it is sold? If not, would anyone be willing to purchase some and put it on e-bay! I would totally buy it!

Dr. dnL
11-20-2006, 05:15 PM
This past weekend I made a road trip from Jacksonville to Atlanta and I found 20oz bottles and fridge packs of Fanta Pineapple in several gas stations. One place I can think of off the top of my head was in McDonough about 20min south of Atlanta. Since it was in McDonough, it should be all over Atlanta.

Also, a Trader Joe's opened up on Roswell Road in Atlanta this past week. I guarantee you can find most of you list there.

I've noticed 20oz bottles of Fanta Apple showing up all over the place here in Jacksonville. Are they rolling this flavor out to a wider distribution?

[ 11-20-2006, 04:16 PM: Message edited by: Dr. dnL ]

Rob The SURGE Drinker
11-21-2006, 12:52 AM
windyj, what size are you looking for? i am able to get 20 oz sometimes, and also 2 liter sometimes as well.

Pibb
11-22-2006, 11:53 PM
we still have pineapple in louisiana but only in 20 oz and the fanta machine at wal mart has cans but no 12 packs or nothing.