PDA

View Full Version : Sunkist Flavors

Blue Efficacy
10-17-2006, 10:31 PM
Here in MN all we have is Orange and Lemonade. I remember years ago on a road trip with my family I would buy Sunkist Grape and Strawberry at gas stations far from home, intrigued because I never saw them in my home area. I found them to be far superior to any other strawberry or grape. ABC makes Welch's strawberry and grape instead in my area.

Oh, and we really get the shaft for Fanta flavors, too. All we get is orange, grape and strawberry, the latter two being somewhat limited. I love artificial pineapple flavor! Apple Fanta sounds like it would be fun to try, too.

If anyone would be willing to pick some of these up and ship them for me, I am willing to offer a fair amount, factoring in your time.

jerr2429
10-29-2006, 10:05 PM
IN NORTHERN NJ WE HAVE ORANGE IN 2 LTR AND 12 PK, GRAPE IN 20OZ, AND STRAWBERRY IN 2 LTR AND 20 OZ.

Dr. dnL
11-29-2006, 11:42 AM
In Jax we only get regular and diet Sunkist orange. I had to travel 4.5 hours west to Destin, FL to find another flavor (Cherry Limeade). That 12 pack for me is about gone. If I get some more, Blue, I'll let you know.

We get shafted on Faygo flavors also.

Splashofdew
12-04-2006, 02:19 AM
I live in Saint Paul and all I see is orange and Lemon too. Fanta all I see is orange and grape. My boyfriend likes the strawberry Sunkist but it's hard to find. Maybe I'm just not looking in the right place.

Dr. dnL
12-04-2006, 11:42 AM
We get Fanta Orange, Grape, Strawberry and Pineapple. The pineapple is only in 2 liters and 20oz bottles. I have been able to find Fanta Cherry on several soda fountains in gas stations and Zaxby's restaurants lately.

Mixed Fanta Cherry and Coke Zero on Sunday. The Fanta Cherry is so sweet it dominated the taste. If you do it, keep the ratio like 85:15 - Coke Zero to Fanta Cherry.

reset man
12-04-2006, 09:27 PM
Upstate New York we have Sunkist Orange, Diet Orange, Grape, Strawberry and Fruit Punch. I wish we had the Lemonade.

CokeUSA
12-06-2006, 10:40 PM
all we have is diet orange sunkist, i cant even find regular

MISTICman
12-22-2006, 12:37 AM
It all depends on your distributor, and who has the rights to Sunkist in your area. In my area, Carolina Beverage (Cheerwine) controls Sunkist. All they carry are the orange and diet orange. However, I can drive about 25 min. to Burlington, NC, and they have orange, diet orange, strawberry, and grape. In that area, Pepsi controls Sunkist. C'est la vie.