PDA

View Full Version : most powerful energy drinks

ecnar
10-20-2006, 03:41 PM
Does anyone know the most potent energy drinks that are available in the Cleveland and Northeast Ohio area?
Thanks,
ecnar

greg
10-23-2006, 10:28 AM
Try A REDLINE. You can find them in GNC's and Vitamin Shoppes in OHIO. You may also find them in independent sports nutrition stores. 8oz is all you need.
You can also buy them online at places like bodybuilding.com or mysupplementstore.com

zoomjuice1
11-14-2006, 09:18 PM
I preface by saying that I might just be immune to energy drinks. I tried a Redline a while back and after drinking the whole bottle (they recommend drinking 1/2) I definitely got a boost but nothing significant.

The next time I drank one I didn't really get any boost at all. However, I've read that it is supposed to be one of the better ones.

That said, the only one I drink now on a regular basis are the "Shock" coffee energy drinks. They do a pretty decent job for me.

BUT, as I said I might be immune to energy drinks because I've tried many out there with little success.

It also might be that different combinations of ingredients work differently in each person.

Dr. dnL
11-29-2006, 11:33 AM
zoomjuice1,

I too don't get too big a boost from energy drinks. I think it's how your body's metabolism breaks down the ingredients and uses the energy.

Sometimes I'll get a boost, but sometimes I won't. Diet Rockstar has usually given me a boost more often than not.

BriGuy20
12-20-2006, 04:58 PM
I think Cocaine has the most among energy drinks, but good luck finding it.

After that, I think the Lo Carb Rockstar has the most among widely distributed brands.

greg
12-20-2006, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by BriGuy20:
I think Cocaine has the most among energy drinks, but good luck finding it.

After that, I think the Lo Carb Rockstar has the most among widely distributed brands. WRONG and WRONG!!! According to ingredient profiles.