PDA

View Full Version : Fanta Pineapple

uisqnb2
11-06-2006, 12:34 PM
I live in Cincinnati, OH. I just got back from vacation in Key West, FL where they had Fanta Pineapple. Does anyone know where I can get it (or order it) around here?

Thanks.

sirslash
11-16-2006, 01:49 AM
myrtle beach SC has it too

bryans might have it for a unfair amount of cash

[ 11-16-2006, 01:50 AM: Message edited by: sirslash ]

yeahuno
05-20-2008, 12:00 AM
Oh yes, Myrtle Beach does have Fanta pineapple pop down there, very good pop. They also have Fanta Strawberry pop down there also, very good smooth taste. I stopped at a Exxon station in Florence, SC they have Fanta Peach pop there, it was so good, I bought all they had there. I wish they would sell Pineapple, strawberry, and Peach fanta pop here in the Wheeling, WV area. I talked to 2 store managers around here so far to convince them to carry the 3 products, but I guess they will check it out to see if it sells or the regional Coca cola distribution plant even carries it.

francoenergy99
05-20-2008, 02:16 AM
brittney spears is a big fan of fanta

Tech_Guy
05-20-2008, 10:39 PM
One can find Fanta Pineapple in the Philadelphia Coke territory (Southeastern PA, Northern DE, and southern NJ). I have only known it to be in 2 Liters, Fusion can probably verify other packaging.

Newport News, VA I have only seen it in 2 Liter bottles while Orange, Grape, and Strawberry are in 2 Liters and 12 packs.

And the easiest place of all to find Fanta Pineapple is Netgrocer.com. The shipping is actually not bad if you are on the east coast.

Netgrocer - Online Groceries and more, delivered straight to your door! (http://www.netgrocer.com)

It is in the Beverages, Soda Pop, Other section

I bought 4 bottles of Fanta Pineapple from Netgrocer.com earlier this year, so they do legitimately sell Fanta Pineapple (although they were out of 1.5 liter bottles at the time, so they upgraded me to 2 liter bottles).

Supra TT
05-21-2008, 08:34 PM
we have orange, grape, strawberry, and pineapple in the baltimore territory

bigrich
05-23-2008, 12:34 AM
Chicago has Pineapple, Strawberry, Orange, Grape, Grapefruit, & Orange Zero.

fusion
05-24-2008, 08:33 PM
I honestly don't recall seeing Fanta Pineapple anywhere in Ohio.

It seems to only be a 2L/20oz soda now. I've seen it in Baltimore and southern Delaware. I know that doesn't help you. I'd go with Netgrocer.

I personally really like Canada Dry's Tika Pina (Guatemala).

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/garya/peru.jpg

Mr Zabe
05-24-2008, 09:08 PM
Chicago has it at my local 7-11 and
the Mexican Fruit Market I go to. I beleive
it is the 20oz bottle, I seem to recall seeing
it in the 2lr bottle at the Mexican market.

yyz_monkey
12-16-2009, 08:46 PM
Has anyone seen Pineapple Fanta around Buffalo, Cleveland or Charlotte? I have a friend in NC who's wild about the stuff and would like to pick up some to give when I visit.

A visit to the Wegmans website has come up relatively empty.

Thanks!

fusion
12-17-2009, 05:40 AM
Buffalo and Cleveland are serviced by subsidiaries of the ABARTA company. In Buffalo, they don't even carry Fanta. They have Sunkist.

According to Cleveland Coca-Cola's website, they do carry Pineapple. And their Coke/Cherry Coke/Caffeine Free Coke are made with sugar, not corn syrup.

drpep
12-17-2009, 08:30 PM
None in the Concord, NC (near Charlotte) area.

Misticdude
01-03-2010, 11:41 AM
I miss Pineapple Fanta in 12pks. Call me weird, but I prefer cans over 2L. I don't know of anywhere around that has it in 12-pks.

Misticdude
01-23-2010, 06:00 PM
I know I should have posted this earlier, but in the parts of NC that I know of, the Greensboro and Wilmington areas have Pineapple Fanta in 20oz only.

yeahuno
02-13-2010, 11:49 PM
In Greensboro and Wilmington, NC, do they still have Fanta Strawberry?

Misticdude
02-24-2010, 04:21 PM
Yup, yeahuno....We have Orange, Grape, Strawberry, and Pineapple. However, the Strawberry is only in 2L and 20oz. It'd be nice if Coke and Pepsi here would match Crush and Fanta tit-for-tat. I mean have BOTH brands available in Orange, Grape, Strawberry, Pineapple, AND Cherry...and all in 12pks.

Guess I'm just living in my fantasy world. :D

drpep
02-24-2010, 09:35 PM
Mistic, you ever go into Family Dollar? I know what can be found in NY is different from NC but I have found that around me Family Dollar stores have pacakges and flavors of Fanta that I do not see in supermarkets. After the introduction of Fanta in my area in the early 2000s most flavors went away except Orange. Not long after Family Dollar started carring Grape 12 packs and Strawberry 2 liters. Those flavors seemed only to be at FD. Recently Grape has made its way back into most retail outlets

Tripp
02-24-2010, 10:24 PM
I've seen it in the Northern Phoenix area in Arizona. Also a few miles outside of San Diego.

24 Pepsi Max Flame Fan
02-24-2010, 11:11 PM
Tons of it around here now in the 2L. Wish they had some strawberry (which will never happen).

Misticdude
03-05-2010, 06:34 PM
drpep...I have tried Family Dollar AND Dollar General. Here they are still at the whim of the distributor...Piedmont. Here's all the Fanta I can Find:

Orange...2L, 20oz, fridge, 8pk 7.5oz can, 6pk 12oz can
Grape...2L, 20oz, fridge
Strawberry...2L, 20oz
Pineapple...20oz

However, in Zaxby's, I can find Cherry Fanta in the fountain. We need that in fridgepacks here.

I wish Quality (our Cheerwine distributor) would pick up some more Mistic flavors, but that's another post.