PDA

View Full Version : Jolt Red in Utah?

jacksmom
11-24-2006, 05:09 PM
Hi All!
Can anybody tell me where to find Jolt Red? I live in Utah and it used to be at the Harmon's Grocery Store in 24 oz. cans, but now all they have are the other flavors - no red. I've looked everywhere - Macey's, Albertson's, Smith's - even Ream's - no Jolt Red. If anybody in Utah knows - that would be great. If not, can anybody tell me a "sort of cheap" place to find it online (although I know it won't be cheap!) Much thanks!!!

fusion
11-24-2006, 05:35 PM
There is a store on joltcola.com - red isn't even mentioned. I found it in longnecks at Jungle Jim's in Ohio a few months ago, but there is no bottler code on it.

jacksmom
11-26-2006, 04:14 PM
Thanks much - I think I'll just e-mail them and, if I get lucky, I might even get a reply! smile.gif

reset man
11-26-2006, 09:28 PM
If you find it buy it. It has been discontinued and replaced with Jolt Silver. The current line-up in the 23.5oz. battery can: Blue, Cola, Ultra (sugar free), Silver and Cherry Bomb.

jacksmom
11-27-2006, 02:45 PM
Thanks for the info - what's Jolt Silver supposed to taste like anyway?

reset man
11-27-2006, 08:56 PM
Jolt Silver is a lemon-lime flavor.

jacksmom
11-30-2006, 06:54 PM
So, I did actually find some Jolt Red at thinkgeek.com - I caved - I love this drink so much and, somehow, since I found out it was being discontinued I had to have it even more (I'm sure some of you beverage lovers can empathize). I did something I've never done and bought a case of it (12 24 oz. cans) over the internet - a grand total of $39.94 with $16.95 for shipping costs! I know - crazy - the things we do for our beverages! I just hope it isn't completely flat or arrive in some mangled pile. tongue.gif