PDA

View Full Version : A-Treat Frosty Cream Soda:

BottleBoss
12-15-2006, 08:42 AM
I tried some of this the other day and must say that it is the best cream soda I have ever had. Any one else had it before? It has a real creamy taste to it. In fact, a lot of the A-treat sodas are very good.

BottleBoss
01-11-2007, 06:00 PM
Anyone?

Dr. Galaga
01-11-2007, 08:52 PM
I've heard that most A-Treat drinks are pretty tastey. When ever I make it that way I want to try their sodas. How many different flavors do they bottle?

BottleBoss
01-12-2007, 07:42 AM
I have seen: Root Beer, Birch Beer, Orange, Grapefruit, Lemon Lime, Frosty Cream Soda, and I know there are several others.

drpep
01-12-2007, 06:19 PM
www.a-treat.com (http://www.a-treat.com)

fusion
01-12-2007, 08:57 PM
Different flavors are available in different packages. They run 2L, 24oz, 20oz, and cans.

There is a PET bottle plant near our office. I've seen the A-Treat trucks going in and out of there before. The logos (and probably the trucks) are very old school.

Down this way, the brand is mostly relegated to dollar stores and such, but further up towards Lancaster, they actually have 4' sections in stores.

They also have a 4' section in the Redner's near here. I would assume they will have one in their new store, which is located in Maryland just east of the Baltimore/Harford County line on US 40.

cokepa
01-13-2007, 08:13 PM
Yes there are 4' sections in stores around here. I never paid much attention to it until today. I saw the cream soda in 2 liter, 20 oz. and 6 pack cans along with several other flavors. This was at a Giant store in Lititz. I've never tried any of their products. Did notice the 20 oz. was priced at $.55, and that is their regular price (not on sale). Pretty good price! I didn't pay attention to the prices on the other packages.

Yes I have seen some of their trucks too, they're almost antiques!

BottleBoss
01-14-2007, 05:43 PM
The cans have that old 70's look to them but the soda is real good.