PDA

View Full Version : Livewire MD in VA

truthseeker
02-06-2007, 01:55 PM
I live in VA and for the longest time have only been able to find Livewire MD in 20 oz form and usually only at gas stations and some supermarkets. Does anyone know where I can get my hands on either 2 liters or some cans or where I can order cans of Livewire MD online? Thanks.

fusion
02-07-2007, 03:48 AM
Unless my memory is failing me, I haven't seen 2L or 12 pack cans of Livewire in a long time, anywhere in the Mid-Atlantic or in the South on my last roadtrips.

Stick with the 20oz - shipping on cans is going to be high, and you'll pay a premium for the soda, if it is even still available in cans.

jerr2429
02-14-2007, 08:04 PM
I work for pepsi and only in the midwest and florida is it in 2 liters and 12 packs. Otherwise the rest of the country gets 2 liters.

truthseeker you live in va, can you get mello-yello in virginia beach, also nugrape.

DJ HawaiianShirt
02-14-2007, 11:18 PM
I'm from Virginia Beach. Mello Yello is quite easy to obtain there. However there have been all these rumors about discontinuation/reduction due to Vault, so I'm not sure how long it will last.

Truthseeker, I live in DC now and Livewire is pretty easy to get in Arlington and Alexandria. But it's a big Commonwealth, I'm not sure you could trek up here.

golee1
02-15-2007, 10:31 AM
I could swear I've seen 12 packs of Limewire somewhere, but definately not in the Staunton/Harrisonburg area.