PDA

View Full Version : Diet NuGrape and Diet Rite Golden Peach

NuGrapeman2
02-09-2007, 08:35 PM
Hello I was on here a few years ago and was looking for NuGrape. I live in Cookeville, Tennessee. I know you can find that within a 30 minute drive now. Well now i'm diabetic and have to drink diet drinks. I read somewhere that there was a diet version of Nugrape out there. Anyone know where i can find it?? Also, i'm been a big fan of Diet Riet Golden Peach and also the White Grape and Tangerine flavors. Well the Peach flavor has disappeared here locally. I'm wondering if its available nearby?? I can still find the other flavors just need info on the Golden Peach!!

fusion
02-09-2007, 09:00 PM
you might try the Tri-Cities area for the diet NuGrape. and Peach Diet Rite is discontinued, the new flavor is now Cherry Cola.

Cheer-wined
02-09-2007, 10:20 PM
The Nugrape distributors nearest to you would be Coke Tullahoma and Pepsi Corbin KY. IIRC Coke Tullahoma territory extends up to Warren Co. so you might find regular NuGrape around McMinnville. I am not aware of either of these bottlers carrying diet NuGrape.

Pepsi in Florence SC and Carolina Canners in Cheraw SC produced diet NuGrape but I haven't seen it lately.