PDA

View Full Version : FREE INKO'S WHITE TEA

Inko
03-18-2006, 03:44 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen:

It is with great pleasure that we once again offer a free taste of Inko's White Tea to board members. We launched our new flavors in January.
They are Cherry Vanilla, Apricot, Lychee and Unsweetened Honeysuckle.

Pick one (1) and email me your address and we'll get it out to you. No obligation to be nice on the board. If you love it, let us know. If you hate it, keep it to yourself. (kidding)

My email address is: Andy@HealthyWhiteTea.com

Bevnet and members provided a lot of info that helped us launch Inko's back in 2003. This is our small little way of saying "thanks".

HealthyWhiteTea.com

Rob The SURGE Drinker
03-20-2006, 01:21 AM
hmmm, wtf is a lychee?

Mr Zabe
03-20-2006, 01:53 AM
Lychee Fruit (http://www.crfg.org/pubs/ff/lychee.html)

It's a fruit. smile.gif

Rob The SURGE Drinker
03-20-2006, 10:37 AM
neat, im gonna try that

Techne
03-22-2006, 07:17 PM
Long time lurker, first time posting. I tried the unsweetened Inko's a few days ago, and I liked the taste.... But not for the usual reasons. The tea actually kind of tasted like the water from this WaterPik my parents had in the late 80s. Not altogether unpleasant, though. Sort of a mix between classic Listerine and plastic, but in a good way.

I did enjoy it though, as strange as my description was. Half was nostalgia, half was from the taste.

Inko
03-31-2006, 03:30 PM
Tea's on the way for those who asked for it!

Inko

The Truth
03-31-2006, 10:05 PM
I tried the Cherry Vanilla and it is very good.

Inko
04-01-2006, 06:48 PM
Thanks Truth. You should be a bevnet reviewer! LOL

dahojo
04-02-2006, 08:28 PM
How much do they retail in the store for?

Inko
04-02-2006, 09:25 PM
$0.99 on the left coast. $3.00 on Madison Ave. We'll average $1.49 this summer (2/$3).

Ink

Rob The SURGE Drinker
04-06-2006, 12:50 AM
had mine today, it is extremely good! i love the tea taste, and the fruit taste is light and, well, fruity. i like how i got 3 bottles, and i am wondering when and if i will be seeing this in stores in southern wisconsin, because if so, i will buy regularly. overall very good and recomended!

Inko
04-06-2006, 02:35 PM
Thanks Rob. Much appreciated. You should be able to find us in Roundy's if there is one near you.

Ink

Rob The SURGE Drinker
04-06-2006, 07:41 PM
i know we got pick-n-save, which i think is owned by roundys, ill have to look

Rob The SURGE Drinker
04-06-2006, 07:43 PM
yep, just checked, and pick n save is owned by roundys, so i will go there soon and see

fusion
04-10-2006, 10:15 PM
I picked up a mixed 12 pack at BJ's Wholesale Club a few weeks ago (original, white peach, blueberry).

Inko's blueberry is hands down the best RTD tea on the market.

Doug
04-11-2006, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by fusion:
I picked up a mixed 12 pack at BJ's Wholesale Club a few weeks ago (original, white peach, blueberry).

Inko's blueberry is hands down the best RTD tea on the market. Is that the one down on 13? They have Inko's there?

fusion
04-11-2006, 09:51 PM
I haven't been to that location in a long time. They opened one in Newark at the beginning of the year, so I go to that one instead.

But I found the Inko's at the Abingdon, MD location.

Look In The Tunk
04-14-2006, 11:25 PM
I got my free bottle of the Lychee today in the mail (via UPS!). It was alright, not too tart (I'm looking at YOU, Honest Tea) and not too sweet (I'm looking at YOU, Tradewinds). A nice middle. The Lychee made the tea have a light fruity taste.

rustyjo
04-15-2006, 10:03 AM
Received my sample of Inkos White Tea Unsweetened Honeysuckle. Thank You!!! smile.gif

It is very good. Nice tea flavor, not too weak - not too strong. The honeysuckle adds a light floral-fruit note. Very refreshing!
I will certainly buy other flavors to taste as I find them.

I do have a confesion to make...I did sweeten this tea a little. Yes, yes, I asked for unsweetened. I had wondered if the honeysuckle would add enough of a sweet note for me to not need it to be sweetened. I find many sweetened teas to be too sweet but unsweetened doesn't work for me. With just a touch of sweetener, I really enjoyed this tea.

Thank you again for the sample!

Inko
04-15-2006, 10:55 PM
Thank you for your honesty (no pun intended!

Look In The Tunk
04-15-2006, 11:15 PM
I will certainly buy other flavors to taste as I find them.Yeah, that is going to be my main concern, I live in boonie ville and I doubt I'll see this at the C stores that mostly have soda in them (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Inko
04-17-2006, 11:53 AM
Anita,

You can buy our flavors online. We've tried to keep the costs down but, you know, freight on 20-lbs/12-pack is a (insert epithet here). Still, to your neck of the woods it's $24 flat, no hidden fees.

Lepke
04-17-2006, 01:27 PM
Hey Inko, you are in New York I am in New Jersey where can I buy your product here?
I’m in the Howell, Lakewood area.

Inko
04-17-2006, 07:42 PM
Hey Lep!
Trader Joes, Wegman's, Stop N Shop a few ShopRite's and Whole Foods.

Ink.

Lepke
04-17-2006, 08:06 PM
Ok I’ll check out stop and shop, shoprite but I didn’t see it at the one by me. If all else fails I’ll take a drive up to wegmans in freehold. But I will track it down.
And it better be good or I’m coming after you.
My reviews are very critical I can be a real SOB.

rustyjo
04-17-2006, 10:35 PM
__________________________________________________ _____
Yeah, that is going to be my main concern, I live in boonie ville...
__________________________________________________ _____

Yeah, me too. But I do get 'out' now and again so I'll be looking.

Andy, any stores in WI carrying your product? I'll be traveling south though Green Bay, to Jefferson and on to Janesville. All help appreciated! smile.gif

Inko
04-18-2006, 09:58 AM
Hey Rusty:

Roundy's and Whole Foods but it's spotty.

Lepke:

Check the natural aisles. And, I knew with the offer, I'd be opening us up to criticism. What's the US at 300 million? Can't please everyone. Howver, the majority would be nice.

Rob The SURGE Drinker
04-18-2006, 09:51 PM
hey rusty, woodmans in janesville carries it in 4-5 flavors... thats where i live!