PDA

View Full Version : Squirt

RubberDucky
11-26-2006, 08:17 PM
i have just recently tried squirt, i like it, but it tastes like sprite with lime juice added.

MSUSodaGirl06
11-26-2006, 11:09 PM
If you like Squirt, then try Faygo's 60/40 and see how you like that in comparison. It's quite good, although not sweet enough in my opinion. Also, on that note, if you like Dr Pepper, try Faygo's Dr Faygo. This one is very good and tastes very much like Dr Pepper.

Ram0n C0keah0lic
12-01-2006, 10:55 PM
Here Squirt is available everywhere... and is good actually!... there's also a new extension of Squirt called "Squirt Citrus" that is a mix of lemon, mandarin, orange and grapefruit, but it's available in few areas only... I haven't tried it yet...

Popados
12-04-2006, 08:47 AM
Squirt is the best soda everrrrr!

Ch3fdan
01-04-2007, 05:16 PM
Squirt is a very good soda in my opinion, I am a huge fan of it.

DGibb
02-27-2007, 04:21 PM
I've spent summers living off of Squirt and Ruby Red Squirt. Ever since I was a kid, Squirt has been one of my favorites. It is refreshing and has a sour kick that is just right to take the edge off on a hot summer day. I still think it is odd, since I hate regular grapefruit, but love this drink; maybe it's the sugar content. The Ruby Red has a better flavor, but isn't as well stocked in most places.

I really want to try that Squirt Citrus!

SodaFan16
08-26-2010, 05:29 PM
I like Squirt as well, Diet Squirt isn't bad at all either.

I never tried the Ruby Red Squirt though, I did see it at the grocery store the other day so I might buy it to try it out soon.