PDA

View Full Version : Buy me, buy me

Xtrem
11-10-2003, 01:45 PM
Seeing as so many topics start one way and end up buy this, buy that, why not have a section for all those people out there that cant sell their drink so they add it to as many posts as they can?

Or maybe

who likes ..... company

and

who hates ..... company

for all the drink manufacturers. Now that would be a crazy post.

Shatter
02-12-2004, 01:26 AM
Actually, I don't check the forums out too much anymore because of all the spam from the energy drink people. I'd like to see some of them 'weeded out'.

Cheer-wined
02-13-2004, 11:13 AM
I think Shatter has described exactly how many of us feel. This board has gone downhill fast. Someone should take action to get rid of all the background noise that's getting posted.

drpep
02-13-2004, 06:46 PM
It has already been suggested in other posts that we ignore the energy drink posts. I for one will no longer reply to any of energydudes or hiedidudes posts. Her drink is from the same company as his. If we do not reply or read the posts hopefully the message will be received.

Energydude
02-14-2004, 10:02 AM
Dr. Peeperman get a grip. I have nothing to do with Hollywood Beach Beverages other than the fact I got a shirt and a six pack to try. I loved it and said thanks..... its called kindness try it! ;)

the saint
02-14-2004, 07:32 PM
that would be nice to be able to read the board again.

[ 02-14-2004, 07:33 PM: Message edited by: the saint ]