PDA

View Full Version : Please tell Toby to shut up!

<walmartrules>
09-05-2004, 11:32 PM
Bevnet please do something about Toby and his constant bashing. Almost everything he says is a bash. Tell him to get over it or get lost.

toby1
09-06-2004, 10:56 AM
nice try eDUD!
BEVNET is now agreeing with EVERYONE on the spaming of this dust collecting product called SP... and Dustin Stemmer (aka energydude/eDUD) hides behind this "&lt;walmartrules&gt;
unregistered " name.

lmfao!

toby1
09-06-2004, 10:57 AM
Im flatter that I now have a thread named after me!!!!!!!
WOW!!!!!!!!

<walmartrules>
09-06-2004, 10:46 PM
I don't like you or energydude Toby! The facts are that even after Bevnet warned you you continue to bash. We are all just tired of you. Do us all a favor and shut up! We have a saying in Vegas "The loudest mouths are buried the deepest in the desert!"

Shatter
09-07-2004, 08:36 PM
Let's just ban Energydude and get it over with. I'm sick of his constant spamming, i'm tired of his constant put-downs on any competing product and anyone that doesn't agree with him. He originally joined this site to get free advertising for his me-too energy drink (like dozens of others), but he sticks around just to stir up trouble. He's a troll, and we need to do something about it. Toby's the most vocal, but most of us 'old timers' have gotten weary of his rhetoric. That's one of the reasons why a lot of regulars have disappeared since he joined up. It's the constant annoyance of having someone shove their product in your face when you just want to have an orderly discussion. Could you just do us a favor, and ban Energydude?

toby1
09-07-2004, 11:48 PM
Shatter Im about over it as well my friend.....
Thank you for noticing.

With these two eDUD jabronies pinkDOGG, and walmartrules you would think that eDUD has friends or just maybe its his alteregos...

Buried in the desert?
That dosent sound like fun at all!
Besides...FOXWOODS is a helava lot closer and more fun than the overhyped LV!

RunWithDaLilGuy
09-08-2004, 01:31 AM
i still see sumpoosie gathering dust in the Big Ten chain of liquor stores that took the product on...

Energydude
09-08-2004, 05:06 PM
I do not know Pinkdogg or Walmartrules or whatever and could care less.

However Bevnet has asked us not to attack each other yet Toby1 is allowed to continue to call me eDUD and that seems to be ok?

Why is this Bevnet?

toby1
09-08-2004, 06:23 PM
Dustin....how old are you?
You sound like a kindiegardener!!!

Teacher, Toby is looking at me....teacher, Toby is calling me names......teacher, Toby took my crayons.

Would you like any cheese with your whine Dustin?

Oh and Im glad to hear that not only is Spencers dust problem being handled by bottles of SP but the Big Ten Liquor stores are utilizing this innovative dust collecting technique as well.

pinkdogg
09-08-2004, 07:43 PM
I have no idea who E-dude is or Walmart boy. You guys have no clue. If someone makes a comment about an item, you do not like you think the poster is somehow involved with the product. Toby is your middlename clueless.

Shatter
09-08-2004, 11:24 PM
When Energydude first signed on, he used to post as different people who apparently loved his product. He forgot to change his IP address though, so it was obvious that he was all three or four people, who only posted to spout accolades about his energy drink. Since we pointed it out to him, he's gotten trickier and took steps to hide his alter-egos. We know it's still him, though. Other energy drink salesmen have done the same thing before Energydude got here, so we've seen it all before. We're just tired of it, is all. Buy a banner ad, don't just post your spam over and over.

toby1
09-08-2004, 11:32 PM
no my middlename is not clueless....

WHY?

Is yours REESE or WITHERSPOON?

Energydude
09-09-2004, 12:48 AM
Sorry Shatter your wrong!

toby1
09-09-2004, 09:10 AM
eDUD, no he isnt.

Its in the previous threads!
You will post something about SP ..... then an annomous unreg user will post a positive opinion about SP using the same IRL address.... how do you explain that?

Energydude
09-09-2004, 09:36 AM
Sorry..... wrong!

pinkdogg
09-09-2004, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by toby1:
no my middlename is not clueless....

WHY?

Is yours REESE or WITHERSPOON? Another Don Rickles LOL

<SanJuan>
09-14-2004, 02:16 AM
You will not miss me but I must tell you Toby1 is what you say " A internet Troll". I will not post on any lame site that allows people like this to insult everyone. Enjoy your Troll Bevnet! You ever make it to SanJuan Toby1 let me know!