PDA

View Full Version : Three Stars?

Look In The Tunk
08-28-2005, 03:07 PM
An odd question, but you know how you can rate the members here? Most everyone here is 4 stars, but what happens once a member gets to 3 or lower stars? Do they get kicked off the board? I'm asking because I've never seen anybody here rated lower than 3 stars.

Android
08-29-2005, 03:00 AM
Anita, are you asking how to enter ratings, or are you asking if people know that it can be done? If you want to know how to do it, you just click on their rating, and you'll go to a page where you can give your rating for them at the top right of the screen. I don't pay attention to ratings, but since I was there I just entered a 5 for you. smile.gif

andy

Look In The Tunk
08-29-2005, 01:42 PM
Oh, no I've rated people, and been rated, I'm just wondering what happens to a member if everybody gives him/her less than 3 stars.

Android
08-29-2005, 02:38 PM
Yeah, I thought so, but the way you worded your question I wasn't quite 100% sure.

I don't think the ratings mean anything really, it's probably one of the many UBB options the bevnet decided to include when they set up this board. But some admin person would have to confirm that guess...

andy

mjb1124
09-04-2005, 03:32 AM
I think that if you have a low rating, your rating doesn't show. smile.gif

Look In The Tunk
09-04-2005, 04:27 AM
Originally posted by mikibacsi1124:
I think that if you have a low rating, your rating doesn't show. smile.gif In the words of my 2nd grade classmate; Antron, "Ooh,that's COLD!".

BottleBoss
09-05-2005, 10:11 PM
And I've been here all this time, and I only have 4 stars. Boo Hoo Hoo. smile.gif

Look In The Tunk
09-05-2005, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by BottleBoss:
And I've been here all this time, and I only have 4 stars. Boo Hoo Hoo. smile.gif Yeah, I think all the "old timers" have four stars or more due to all the spammers that come in the board and demote everyone down.

Android
09-06-2005, 02:38 AM
well, I think most people don't even look at the ratings. You can turn them off if you want - it's in your preferences in your profile.

andy