PDA

View Full Version : Make ratings coincide with a comment?

Doug
05-18-2006, 07:32 PM
I've received 2 ratings of 1 with no specific reason, and I can't bring myself to think of what I did to warrant that rating. Shouldn't there be a section where people explain why they voted a certain number?

Mr Zabe
05-18-2006, 07:53 PM
My two cents.
Board ratings do not mean anything. Sleep better and do what I did, turn off the ratings function on your profile. You know in your heart how poor or well you messages have been on the board.
IMO
Zabe

Doug
05-18-2006, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Mr Zabe:
My two cents.
Board ratings do not mean anything. Sleep better and do what I did, turn off the ratings function on your profile. You know in your heart how poor or well you messages have been on the board.
IMO
Zabe I did the same, I know the ratings do not mean much but I am curious as to why people feel I deserved the rating

Lepke
05-19-2006, 01:39 AM
For 3 years I had high ratings then the vending folks started to give me low ratings so I just turned them off for now.
Very good ratings for 3 years, I must have been doing something right.

the saint
05-19-2006, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by Lepke:
For 3 years I had high ratings then the vending folks started to give me low ratings so I just turned them off for now.
Very good ratings for 3 years, I must have been doing something right. hmmm this sounds eerily familiar.

Look In The Tunk
06-03-2006, 05:18 PM
If I think someone here is annoying I'll give them a low rating. 'Nuff said.

Doug
06-04-2006, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by TheConnieVandelayShow:
If I think someone here is annoying I'll give them a low rating. 'Nuff said. What if someone who came off as having a caustic personality still contributed to the board? What would you do, then?

drpep
06-04-2006, 08:58 PM
Spammers, annoying posters and other assorted idiots who contribute nothing get one star from me.