PDA

View Full Version : Why???

.:.[S.H.C.].:.
06-21-2006, 03:52 PM
I have one question for you people here at BevNET...Why do you rip on Pepsi so much? Pepsi is good but you make it sound like it should've never been made! I just don't get it. :mad:

CStoreCatMan
06-21-2006, 04:31 PM
They seem to rip on most of the big beverage companies. Why? Because they have lots of money to market and advertise with...why is that a bad thing? You can't compare a Coke, Pepsi, or Dr Pepper to some small microbrew that comes from the backwoods of Maine. IMO, they're in two different categories.

Coke and Pepsi aren't meant to be "premium" CSD's like many of the products that get higher marks on BevNet's reviews. Besides, most CSD consumers will not pay a premium price for a beverage even if they were to agree with BevNet's opinions. They want something that's tasty, inexpensive and AVAILABLE.

.:.[S.H.C.].:.
06-22-2006, 02:00 PM
Right here : http://www.bevnet.com/reviews/pepsiblue/

greg
06-22-2006, 02:24 PM
S.H.C I followed your link to the Pepsi Blue review.
When Blue came out I really like the flavor as a treat, not as an everyday soda. Kind of like a fine wine or a good cigar.
On a hot day a Pepsi Blue out of the cold vault was the best.

DJ HawaiianShirt
06-24-2006, 12:30 PM
SHC it's really something you need to accept. Mainstream CSDs simply don't get good reviews here, with few exceptions.

CStoreCatMan
07-07-2006, 04:11 PM
The only mainstream CSD's I remember getting a decent review were the Dr Pepper Cherry Vanillas. I think they gave each around 4 stars...most of the others usually get about 2...