PDA

View Full Version : where was the red bull born?

<tt>
01-01-2005, 11:52 PM
anyone know where was the red bull born?

Christian Prickett
01-25-2005, 09:56 AM
I believe Redbull to be origionated from the Neatherlands. Back in 1997 when I went to Amsterdam for the first time I had it there. I think that it has to have other formulation locations in North America now to keep down shipping costs and lack in the supply chain. But what do I know...

Christian Prickett
01-25-2005, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by pdxbevman97060:
Exactly, NOT MUCH! :eek: THAILAND. Wow and youÂ’re just full of knowledge. Redbull as we know it is from Austria. Thailand is where a product called Redbull came from, but it is a vitamin supplement. I called Redbull USA and asked them. The product you are referring to is the original idea that didn't take off as vitamins. The can you drink from today is from Austria, not Thailand. That would like saying BMW makes airplanes. They once did but focus on cars since WWII. Thanks for playing pdxbevman97060, now you learned something new today too little boy. The man who stops learning doesn't know much.

EnergyKing
01-26-2005, 12:10 AM
Christian Prickett damn dude you are totally full of NON KNOWLEDGE of Red Bull, it was born in Thailand, and manufactured in Austria as the E Drink we all hate. lol! So actually Red Bull of Austria cannot take full credit for it. Check out this link. http://store1.yimg.com/I/asianmerchant_1827_19839817

Christian Prickett
01-26-2005, 11:30 AM
Guess what, I'm so glad that your right and I'm wrong. Why don't you jump down my throat somemore. I give you my two nickels and you write back like a temper tantrum 5 year old. Do me a favor and grow up. Serously, no one should pout like you two do over Red Bull.

[ 01-26-2005, 11:47 AM: Message edited by: Christian Prickett ]

Christian Prickett
01-27-2005, 08:21 AM
Great, good for you and CNN. I told you I was wrong and you were right, now let it rest.

WAIT, WE JUST HAVE A NEWS FLASH HERE AT CNN... CHRISTIAN DOESN'T CARE.

P.S. If you knew all this crap about Reb Bull, why not tell the guy who wrote this link. I didn't ask for your knoledge on Red Bull, I'm glad that you know all of this. I hope that you can rest better at night with this knoledge. I can tell you about packaging and stuff like that, I don't look into how and where the beverage was made.

Oh, since your on this all holy all knowing splint on Red Bull, you said it was related to Rockstar and Monster, which it is not. Get over it little boy.

[ 01-27-2005, 10:28 AM: Message edited by: Christian Prickett ]

Christian Prickett
01-28-2005, 08:10 AM
Look kids, I don't care anymore. Have a nice day.

EnergyKing
01-28-2005, 07:18 PM
Obviously you do care. You keep coming to this post and it just keeps getting on your nerves. You let little things get to you. tongue.gif

Emu Energy.ltd
02-05-2005, 01:50 PM
Dear sirs
We are very proud here in Thailand to have a company located here,that actually controls Red Bull
Gmbh Austria.
This is a qoute.
The 8.3-oz. drink contains taurine, glucuronolactone, vitamins B12 and B6, and 80 mg of caffeine, which is twice that found in a similar serving of Mountain Dew. Austrian Dietrich Mateschitz first introduced the drink to Europe in 1987, basing his formula on T.C. Pharmaceuticals Thai tonic, Krating Daeng. In fact, Mateschitz received the international rights to market Krating Daeng as Red Bull in exchange for giving T.C. Pharmaceuticals a 51-percent stake in the new Red Bull GmBH. According to the Bangkok Post, Red Bull reportedly raked in a profit of $700 million in 1999.
Emu Energy.ltd
Thailand

[ 02-05-2005, 01:51 PM: Message edited by: Emu Energy.ltd ]

<Prophet>
02-11-2005, 01:08 AM
THAILAND... Case Closed....

EnergyKing
02-15-2005, 07:41 PM
Prickett wrong AGAIN!!!!!!!!

<lowlight>
03-20-2005, 01:55 PM
If you read this article on Forbes, you'll find out where Red Bull was born:

http://www.forbes.com/home/billionaires/forbes/2005/0328/126.html

It was NOT 'born' in Thailand, and technically has nothing to do with the Thai drink (which is called "Red Water Buffalo).

However, the inventor of Red Bull DID base his formulation on the Thai drink.

So it is indesputable; Red Bull was born in Austria, ripped off from the Thai drink "Red Water Buffalo", which in turn was ripped off from the Japanese drink "Libogen"

<u people annoy me>
05-18-2005, 04:25 AM
I vote thailand and your stupid link doesnt work on my computer energyking

<monsterdogg>
05-21-2005, 01:14 PM
It may have grown up in austria but it was born in thailand. the link worked for me and would be informative to someone who wasn't familiar with the RB story, but I think most people in the business know the story. It is a compelling story of marketing genuis and gives hope and dreams to all entrepenuers.