PDA

View Full Version : Florida Self Service Convenience Store

Get & Go Express
10-08-2006, 08:21 PM
I thought some of you might like to see the Get & Go Express Concept. The first store (New Design) has recently opened in Florida. There are also 4 more opening in Florida in November. We also have one opoening in Las Vegas. Check it out at www.getandgoexpress.com (http://www.getandgoexpress.com)

turbojames
10-10-2006, 06:00 AM
how many units do you have in FL now?

Ronin
10-12-2006, 06:07 PM
Good concept, that would be great next to the campus here.

Mr Zabe
10-12-2006, 06:54 PM
IMO...This sort of business would do well at Woodstock III or the Divine Reincarnation of the ordinal Fab Four(The Beatles)gigging at Shea stadium. LOL

IMO...Nice concept on paper, I question the profitability of the average unit. smile.gif

[ 10-12-2006, 07:01 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

cokepa
10-26-2006, 09:09 PM
Someone had a similar idea in Lancaster, PA. This store had lots of gas pumps and lots of vending machines in the kiosk and no one was on duty. They were selling gasoline for a few cents cheaper than the surrounding stations but you had to have some kind of membership card for some reason. It didn't last long and now the property is for sale. I don't know why people didn't like it. I know I was disappointed to drive in there and find out I had to get this membership card. It was free and not a big deal, but just something more to bother with.