PDA

View Full Version : Sparks Energy Drink With Alcohol

Pete
01-20-2003, 11:01 AM
Has anyone tried Sparks Energy drink with alcohol? Is it good?

Maximus
06-05-2005, 04:35 AM
I have been drinking this for over a year now. Just recently, I noticed that they came out with a light version called Sparks Light. Great stuff!

PopNutz
06-06-2005, 08:43 PM
I choked down one a few months back. I thought it was bad as far as taste but it did give a pretty quick buzz. I drank it as fast as I could because of the taste. :eek:

Robot
06-06-2005, 09:15 PM
i used to drink them occassionally about 2 years ago... i thought they were good.. though now i drink B^E or red bull/vodka for the same thing..

however, i picked up a 4 pack of sparks light and ill give that a go sometime soon.

RunWithDaLilGuy
06-07-2005, 09:39 AM
i don't know about sparks light yet, but sparks is still selling quite well. in the hood, they mix half sparks, half heineken. supposedly it tastes great.

chris916
06-11-2005, 03:53 PM
i like sparks, better than a red bull/vodka cuz its llike 1/4 of the price of just the red bull by itself lol. i have been looking everywhere for light, but have never even seen it. do any nationwide chains carry it? i only see sparks at random kwik-e-marts

sundevil
06-14-2005, 03:09 PM
Have any of you tried liquid charge yet? We just got it down hear in AZ and it's alot easier to get down than sparks. I've been mixing the liquid charge with vodka to get a bigger kick.

spyhunter
06-21-2005, 09:37 PM
Sparks is good. Haven't come across Sparks light or liquid charge yet unfortunately. B to the E sucks in my opinion. It tastes like 1/2 a beer mixed with 1/2 a red bull. The other product out, Gruv, is another dog. It has a really bad taste as well. I'm interested to see if any new ones come out that actually taste as good as Sparks.