PDA

View Full Version : Bacardi silver low-carb green apple: Any idea when it will hit stores?

Robot
09-25-2004, 05:17 PM
i heard this was coming out, i love the low carb dark cherry, whens this green apple coming out?

RunWithDaLilGuy
09-25-2004, 06:00 PM
probably soon, from what i understand, a-b is killing bacardi limon and possibly the regular bacardi silver. i know they are getting cut from major sets in stores such as kroger and meijer (regional chain)

Robot
09-26-2004, 01:10 AM
really? i could see killing limon, as the flavor i never see selling and its kinda generic..

but can you KILL the original flavor off which the line is based?!

god i hope not, i actually really like regular bacardi silver, but i only ever buy o3/raz for my GF and low-carb black cherry for myself.

i also noticed skyy blue is getting harder to find, and skyy sport seems all but dead..

RunWithDaLilGuy
09-27-2004, 11:40 PM
skyy sport has been disco'd.
skyy blue has trouble because of it's high price, something that a lot of these matlernatives/FMBs are going to run into. A-B just upped the prices on all bacardi's.

Bacadri Silver and Limon are both dogs. O3 does alright, but the only one that does significant business is Raz and the new low-carb black cherry (we'll see how long that lasts, it's still in it's infancy.) Mike's Light did real well when it first came out with the second formulation, but has since slowed.

overall, with a brand such as bacardi FMB line, People would easily forget the silver if they are drinking the raz.

Robot
09-28-2004, 07:11 PM
well thats too bad, i will try to get some skyy sport, and the bacardi's for collecting purposes.

RunWithDaLilGuy
10-02-2004, 09:49 PM
skyy sport is nasty man.

how to read skyy/miller code: mmddy so today's date is 10024. the last shipment we got was coded 07054

Robot
10-03-2004, 04:13 PM
i picked up the last 6 pack of skyy sport i could find, i really enjoy the stuff,.. i like skyy blue/skyy sport better than most of those malternatives..

any word on the green apple low carb hitting soon?

can you let me know if oyu hear anything about other malternatives being cancelled?

Robot
12-01-2004, 12:47 AM
anyways, finally found a 6 pack of low carb green apple.

good stuff! i really like it alot, not sure if i like it more than the dark cherry, but i really enjoy them both and see them as being the primary choices now if i want to get a malternative 6 pack when at the store..