PDA

View Full Version : Skyy Blue Cancelled... B^E in bottles.. michelobs...

Robot
03-11-2005, 07:19 PM
noticed skyy blue on sale at two stores today, so I asked about why, they said it was discontinued... 10 cases left at the distributor and thats it for champaign country (IL)... so i imagine its cancelled basically everywhere than, as the website doesnt even load anymore???

damn, thats another high profile/big name malternative to bite teh dust.. looks like it will basically just be the smirnoff/bacardi lines dominating it..

B^E arrived in bottles just today, 4 packs, attractive looking bottle wrap.

also, if anyone is big into michelob, how are they? what do they taste like? I've had Michelobe Genuine Draft and its light verson, but how is michelob lager, michelob light, michelob amberbock, michelob ultra?

RunWithDaLilGuy
03-11-2005, 10:59 PM
Michelob heavy is good. Michelob light is too. but Mich Ultra sucks butt, and amber boch is a weak rendition of Killian's, which is a weak rendition of any good amber ale.

Robot
03-13-2005, 03:43 PM
hmm, ill have to get some of these to try... i didnt much like michelob ultra, but could drink it... i dont think ive ever had michelob/mich light... i am sure i never had amberbock but would like to try it, along with honey lager, but is honey lager cancelled?