PDA

View Full Version : Other then RB....

NRGChick
03-30-2005, 03:19 PM
Other then RB, what are some other good e-drink mixers when it comes to alcohol? What are they mixed best with?!?!

Kyle101
03-30-2005, 03:22 PM
XS if you go to XSGear.com there's a list of drink that you can make with the 7 different flavors.

Robot
03-30-2005, 03:31 PM
red bull is the only one i've done.. even though i like plenty of other energy drinks, red bull + vodka is the original, and i dont really see any reason to change, as i do love red bull..

plus, red bull is at all bars, whereas no other energy drinks really are.

i'd imagine any energy drink + vodka would be good though..

NRGChick
03-30-2005, 03:41 PM
I like the RB + Jag, but am looking for some alternatives that might be out there... I think they should offer up some others for people who like to try different things. RB is great don't get me wrong, but can't hurt to try something new either! ;)

Lepke
03-31-2005, 12:20 AM
Just about any thing could be mixed with alcohol especially with vodka, but red bull created a mixer. A type of flavor profile people expect. If someone orders a rum and coke you could serve them almost any cola with rum and most people will find it acceptable. Give someone who orders a rum and coke a rum and orange soda and I think it could be a problem. How bout gin and tonic? Gin and black cherry soda just will not due. Seven and seven? Try giving them seven and birch beer. That will go over really well. Scotch and soda? Well I guess any soda will due. Try cream soda; see how the old guy at the bar likes that. Bourbon and water? Give em ice tea they won’t mind.

At this point it’s a mixer you cant replace red bull with sugar free passion fruit flavored energy stuff and expect people to think they are getting what they ordered.

You can mix anything, but will people walk in off the street and ask for it like they do red bull?
You can’t replace tonic, cola, lemon/lime soda (i.e. 7 up or sprite), and club soda or cranberry juice. And you can’t replace energy drink. You can give them something other then red bull but it better taste like red bull.

NRGChick
03-31-2005, 08:00 AM
Okay, you've made your point... But, even RB had to start somewhere.

Christian Prickett
03-31-2005, 11:56 AM
Yesterday I took a half day and went to play and had Bawls and Sky Citrus. After 3 I had to quit drinking to make sure I didn't break 50. Mission Accomplished.

NRGChick
03-31-2005, 11:58 AM
LoL sounds like good times. ;)