PDA

View Full Version : Margarita Ice flavors..

Robot
08-24-2005, 04:53 AM
who was it here that distributed margarita ice?

i finally ran across two of the flavors, strawberry and mango..
but cant find peach..

any idea if its out, where to get it?

i want to do a comparison/side by side review of all the flavors for my own website that i am goign to post my bev reviews/thougths on, more of a blog really.. (www.bevcity.com incase anyone is interested)...

anyways, i knew someone here was a distributor for margarita ice.

RunWithDaLilGuy
08-24-2005, 07:42 PM
toby1 was, but he was banned

i don't think they still make that stuff, like hooch and jed's and ned's, they've all gone by the wayside.l

Look In The Tunk
08-24-2005, 08:10 PM
Were those the things that was the margrita mix in a foil bag and you put it in the freezer?

I haven't seen those in forever, since before I became legal drinking age.

Robot
08-24-2005, 08:39 PM
no they are like a malt beverage in 6 packs

ill try to get some pics up

ReeseW
08-25-2005, 10:28 AM
I represented Margarita Ice for several months. Due to poor ownership and management, they conveniently closed their TX office, and of course bounced about $5000 in bad checks to me. If you find it in the market, make sure to check the code date and look at the product. The last shipments were over 90 days old when it got to the wholesalers.

Robot
08-25-2005, 04:13 PM
Wow, my Margarita Ice has GOT to be old..

still tastes good but probably not as good as it was when fresher..

so is margarita ice still open or what? did they just close down the TX one?

ReeseW
08-26-2005, 10:13 AM
Well, since those idiots just disconnected the TX phones and ran away, my belief is that they have shut down. However, I do know that the brewery is sitting on about $300,00 worth of old product, and has no way to move it. Quite frankly, I still have some product that isnt the best tasting. Many products can be old, but manage to keep a fraction of the taste.

Incidentially, I am about to introduce a new product into the market to basically take Margarita ICe's place--if any of you are a wholesaler or retailer that's interested, please email me at reeseweyant@yahoo.com

good Luck, all....