PDA

View Full Version : new products thread #2

Robot
10-11-2005, 02:37 AM
that other one was getting bulbous

apparently the captain morgan tattoo has been reformulated.. anyone know the difference, is it sticking around?

lowcarb black cherry bacardi silver is a real bitch to find these days, are those low-carbers being cancelled?

run said a new smirnoff twisted V is coming out; grape flavor... run do you know the date?

tilt doesnt seem to be getting as big of a push as quickly as i thought it would, i cant find it anywhere outside of a few places in chicago

RunWithDaLilGuy
10-11-2005, 10:54 AM
soon. i have seen nothing but bad dates on b^e, and i've hardly seen tilt. we're still kicking ass with sparks. we got 3Sum in but it blows.

Robot
10-13-2005, 02:07 AM
any idea on rockstar 21 launch dates?

i finally found TILT in a store closer to home, the only 1 within a large radius... but this store seems to be a test bed, as i've found other products there that havent ended up elsewhere.. (24oz size Jack daniels hard cola)..

b^e i heard from a buddy of mine whos uncle is a higher up at anheuser; many want it to be cancelled, but one of the execs up top has a hardon for it and considers it his pet project, and wont let it be cancelled yet.. only reason its still around apparently.

havent seen smirnoff twisted V grape yet.. would you let me know when you see it come in?

hows watermelon moving?

Robot
10-14-2005, 11:08 PM
new starbucks liquor product out..

looks like the starbucks coffee liquor bottle, but its cream/off white colored, and its "Starbucks Cream Liquor"..

as described:
"is a silky smooth blend of cream, the finest spirits and a hint of rich starbucks coffee."

pretty good over ice.

Robot
10-15-2005, 03:41 AM
also, any word on bacardi silver lowcarbs being cancelled? they are no longer featured in the beers list at anheuser buschs webpage, when they always used to be.. apple and dark cherry going bye bye?

RunWithDaLilGuy
10-18-2005, 10:41 AM
still around here. and i always thought that they sold well, especially the black cherry...

RunWithDaLilGuy
10-18-2005, 10:50 AM
miller is coming out with "1855 Celebration Lager" to commemorate their 150th anniversary.

Look In The Tunk
10-18-2005, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by Jimmy O'Sullivan:
new starbucks liquor product out..

Is this something that will sit beside the malternatives or will it be sitting at the liqour store?

RunWithDaLilGuy
10-28-2005, 09:32 AM
nothing on smirnoff twisted grape as of yet. production problems? i don't know.

also stella artois is making a presence in my market. it's a slow roll out in some areas. also coming is Brahma beer.

we've got 12pks of smirnoff twisted green apple as well, as it's the number one flavor nationally.

Robot
11-02-2005, 07:33 PM
the starbucks cream liqueur should sit directly next to the coffee liqueuer in the liquor store.

finalyl seeing it in stores now, so i could get another bottle, amazing stuff.

havent seen the 1855 commemoration lager, sounds interesting though..

also havent seen the smirnof twisted v grape.

RunWithDaLilGuy
11-03-2005, 10:40 AM
smirnoff grape and celebration are both out. since you're in miller's largest dominant market in the country, you should be seeing it by now.

Robot
11-05-2005, 08:08 PM
found the "wild grape" smirnoff twisted V tonight, will attempt to try a bottle when I get back tonight.

havent found 1855 miller anywhere yet, nor the new michelob/budweiser specialties.. hopefully soon.

any word on if anheuser world lager will stick around?

bacardi silver low-carbs arent on the anheuserbusch.com corporate website anymore in their lists of beers... being cancelled?

noticed a new jack daneils retro special limited edition bottle.. looked cool, woulda got it but it was $34.99 for a fifth of jack daniels essentially, when right next to it , the normal bottle was $16.99.. so couldnt do it.

Robot
11-06-2005, 04:51 AM
smirnoff twisted V "wild grape" isnt bad, just isnt great.
has a pretty nice grape juice flavor to it..

prefer the watermelon though

Robot
11-08-2005, 07:26 PM
saw a billboard on 294 outside of chicago for bacardi silver strawberry and bacardi silver big apple

Robot
11-13-2005, 05:43 AM
well just had a bacardi silver strawberry, and it was very good.. great strawberry flavor.. didnt see the big apple anywhere, not expecting anything amazing out of it.

also picked up some 1855 miller celebration lager, having one now..
i like it, but its nothing amazing, i am curious how its all that much different from a regular miller or something, as it doesnt taste like its trying to do too much.. probably a good thing, good stuff but nothing that is "needed" around forever. the average person would just want their miller lite at their house/party..

the fact they came out with "big apple" leads me to believe they want to go after smirnoff twisted V's best selling flavor variant (outside of regular and triple black) with a non low-carb version, and its harder and harder to find the low carb variants here in chicago.

Robot
11-13-2005, 05:49 AM
bacardi silvers website now lists the flavors as:

bacardi silver
bacardi silver o3
bacardi silver raz
bacardi silver watermelon
bacardi silver big apple
bacardi silver strawberry

they've dropped: limon, lowcarb darky cherry, low carb green apple...

thats a shame about the dark cherry.. the green apple was really good for being low carb, but not amazing.. the dark cherry was a great flavor though, and more complex/better than smirnoff twisted V's generic dark cherry.

the amazing watermelon favors of both lines more than make up for it though..

still havent found a liquor store who knows anything about thos enew michelob/budweiser special holiday beers

RunWithDaLilGuy
11-16-2005, 09:54 AM
tis the season for liquor and beer gift packs!

Robot
12-02-2005, 06:42 AM
still havent seen the bacardi silver "big apple"... the bacarid silver strawberry seems to be SLOWLY filtering out.. VERY slowly..

guess people dont want to allocate shelfspace to so many flavors, even though 2 were cancelled.

i wish jack daniels would do a jack and coke in a can, and sell it in 12 or 24 packs.