PDA

View Full Version : Who Else Hates The Jones Company??

Pages : 1 2 [3]

ichiro
01-09-2005, 02:47 PM
Gee Ron,shoveling their crap in cans?...hmmm...didn't know you thought their product was crap...i remember you saying you thought they had some good products...your kinda sounding like edude blasting raging bull....if your right...there sure is a lot of crap drinkers out there...growing all the time...happy new yr...the hitting master...ichy

Ron Swedelson
01-10-2005, 07:32 PM
no, your right ichi...it was more just using Christians words when he said "Better than the cans that everyone is shoveling out their crap in."
I like some of their flavors, not all of them though. It was more just to get the point back to him.

Christian Prickett
01-19-2005, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Ron Swedelson:
It was more just to get the point back to him. I'm still missing the point. I'm not saying that everyone that uses cans has a crappy product, I just prefer a chilled glass container than a aluminum or plastic one. On the container side of things, more of the presentation side of things, I'd choose PET over aluminum due to the fact the way it can be blow molded into custom packaging. You can't uniquely press aluminum into much. Other than the coloring that shows up great on a can and the low cost of pressing the can, I can't think of another reason to put a product in a can. I know for a fact that some of the manufacturers of energy drinks are looking towards glass for late releases in 2005.

[ 01-19-2005, 03:39 PM: Message edited by: Christian Prickett ]

Ron Swedelson
01-19-2005, 05:05 PM
Point was, that Jones is useing cans aswell. Its not a slap in your face or anything, just something to let you know.

I am sure some companies will go for glass in 05, but I dont see any of the big companies doing it. Just guys looking to set themselfes apart, which I have no problem with. Almost everything I have sold has been in glass, which I am a fan of.

Christian Prickett
01-20-2005, 08:30 AM
Point taken. I've never tried Jones, I just can't seem to think that a flavor such as green bean cassarole can be tasty. Besides, that is a holiday dish, not a favorite drink flavor. That would be like having a meal that looks like chicken but tastes like Captain and Coke. There is a little store on my way home that carries it, I might just pick up a bottle tonight. Anyone have a suggestion on a flavor to try?

RunWithDaLilGuy
01-20-2005, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by boodoo:
I miss it too. As well as SS and Peacekitty! i know, where are those two?

drpep
01-20-2005, 11:48 AM
I think PK posted awhile back that she got a life an moved on. SS has posted recently.
What about Fixx??

[ 01-20-2005, 12:06 PM: Message edited by: dr pepperman ]

Ron Swedelson
01-20-2005, 07:10 PM
Root Beer Jones is one of my favorites

EnergyKing
01-22-2005, 12:17 PM
Ron its a nature of the business. Product lines are changing hands all the time, no matter how much you build it and well you do with it. I know from experiance. So get a grip and move on with your life man.

[ 01-22-2005, 12:17 PM: Message edited by: EnergyKing ]

boodoo
01-22-2005, 10:43 PM
And puck.

Ron Swedelson
01-23-2005, 02:09 AM
move on to and from what? I dont know what you are talking about.
I should move on from Jones Root Beer? That was my last post here.

EnergyKing
01-23-2005, 12:18 PM
You started this post and constantly complain about Jones.

Ron Swedelson
01-23-2005, 01:16 PM
you are right, I did start this post...and I dont think I posted all 500+ posts either. And constantly complained about Jones, wasnt my last post saying how much I liked Jones Root Beer? If you read this, you will see I did start it to tell a story on how Jones Soda Company was conducting busines and how much I was opposed to it. Everyone else started chimming in with their own stories and rebuttles and questions back. So much like you, if you dont want me to respond on here, why would you make a remark to me? Dont bring me up, I wont respond.

drpep
01-23-2005, 08:11 PM
Was watching an epsisode of Curb Your Enthusiasm from about 1-2 years ago and Larry and others were sitting around a table drinking Jones.

sodaluver
02-26-2005, 12:05 PM
Spam removed

[ 02-26-2005, 06:35 PM: Message edited by: BevNET ]

KingBev
03-11-2005, 09:15 PM
Everyone- Yes i am back and i know you missed me fat ass, i mean big bottom. Lets leave Ron alone. He has evolved since starting this topic as Jones Soda has. Big Bottom is hopeless and shoud drive her car into a telephone pole cause there's no nope for her. Jones is successfull and pretty soon Big Bottom wont have enough $$ to pay for internet and that will be a nice day.
As soon as Jones Organics hits shelves, GAME OVER...

Ron Swedelson
03-12-2005, 12:17 PM
That will be interesting to see how the Organics do. Also, the line of Jones frozen pops, which probably arnt too profitable in its selft, but mixed with the direct distro. to 2,000 stores should continue to help that bottom line grow. I am not in favor of Jones going direct with all their brands, but they have finaly found a formula to keep them profitable.

BottleBoss
06-01-2005, 09:37 PM
Yea Man, after reading this thread I have drawn a conclusion. People have legitimate gripes agains this company and have a much stronger stand then the ones who support it. All that the Jones lovers keep saying is "Yes, we at Jones soda do screw over everyone if we can because we don't care about them or anyone else besides ourselves. And if you don't like it too bad." Then they add a bunch of insults in because I suppose since they can't raise themselves to others peoples level they want to try to beat you down to theirs. Pathetic. I get the impression that these people are a bunch of little league thugs who stumbled upon a good idea and product. Besides, having tried Jones and Boylans or Cool Mountain I would prefer a Cool Mountain or Boylans any day. It tastes better. And that's the bottom line.

ichiro
06-02-2005, 06:57 PM
Good for you bottleboss, you really told us off. Go drink your cool mountain and cry to ya momma. All the jones haters have shut their mouths up lately...hmmm wonder why?..could it be they are doing well?..nahhh..your just a loser .

Ron Swedelson
06-03-2005, 12:43 AM
Jones just may have not found their next bridge to burn Ichi thats all...Jones is definatly turning their ship around. To me, unfortunatly, they are doing it by shipping direct. Cut the middle man, raise the profits...its a win win...but for the fans of the product who wont be able to find their all their products in the local 7-11, they are the looser.

BottleBoss
06-05-2005, 09:35 PM
I will drink my Cool Mountain, Thank You. Bye.

ichiro
06-06-2005, 01:48 AM
bottom line is jones is growing...it is in demand. panera,starbucks,target,krogers,safeway,as well as all the other stores and shops understand the word "sales". stock price of 7 dollars and change Ron. Wonder where the ol'smellyone is hiding?...lololol

Ron Swedelson
06-06-2005, 07:48 PM
its growing. and you know what my biggest gripe about jones is. they are a good 2-3 years behind were they should be.

redcremesoda
06-17-2005, 01:19 AM
Every flavor of Jones I've tried just doesn't taste right, IMO. I don't know if I bought some old product but I tried Blue Bubble Gum a while back and it tasted sour and disgusting. Cream Soda, disgusting. I have 3 bottles I'll be pouring down the drain tomorrow.

Is this just bad timing on my part or have others had inconsistency issues with Jones' product?

BottleBoss
06-17-2005, 08:07 AM
It may be a combination of both. Jones does a good job with the presentation of their product with the bottle and label, target market, etc... But a lot of the drinks taste bad when compared to others.

ichiro
06-18-2005, 12:04 AM
probably your taste buds are fried. Their cherry and grape are awesome. The vanilla cola is good.Maybe you should try the green casserole!

Ron Swedelson
06-18-2005, 07:28 PM
rootbeer is my favorite...but many of the flavors are too sweet for me

BottleBoss
06-18-2005, 10:15 PM
Or the Mashed Potatoes and Gravy......

redcremesoda
06-19-2005, 01:40 AM
I've had the grape and it's not bad. I wanted to try those "kooky" holiday flavors but I couldn't find them anywhere.

My experience with the few I've tried have not been good enough to make me want to try more. I tried the Blue Bubble Gum on 2 separate occasions (once in Illinois and once in Michigan) and both were not right. It didn't taste remotely like bubble gum. It had a slight "fishy" taste, if that makes any sense. The cream soda I have taste like they used WAY too much vanilla. There is no subtlety about it.

BottleBoss
07-15-2005, 03:21 PM
If you get some of the Vanilla Cola into the sheetz gas stations around here I will try it. And if I like it, I will admit it and say so.

RunWithDaLilGuy
07-16-2005, 09:38 AM
vanilla cola and cherry are the best.

they never have been able to come out with a good orange soda, which doesn't matter, because coke can't either.

SaveCitra
08-20-2005, 08:59 PM
Jones cream soda should crawl up in a hole and die.

Christian Prickett
08-23-2005, 08:56 AM
Glad to see that the love for Jones isn't gone.

ichiro
08-23-2005, 07:22 PM
Jones lives on...Citra is 6ft under.

RunWithDaLilGuy
08-23-2005, 07:53 PM
i always thought jones should come out with a grapefruit. most of their sodas fit in the purple-red-orange spectrum of colors. sometimes it's nice to have a yellow, and their yellows have bombed.

SaveCitra
09-08-2005, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by ichiro:
Jones lives on...Citra is 6ft under. It's better to go out with a bang than to fade out. Now go be "alternative" and drink some Jones.

mjb1124
09-12-2005, 12:24 AM
*cough*FantaCitrus*cough*

SaveCitra
09-12-2005, 08:34 PM
I haven't got to try any yet...It really tastes like Citra?1?!

Christian Prickett
09-22-2005, 10:29 AM
I loved reading the battle of words between Ron and Peter on the first pages of this post, however I can't find them now.

I also can't believe PC BevNet let the race remarks fly back then. This may be my favorite link.

Then again I got phone calls from people on here at work about a Red Bull post. That's funny to me now.

Ron Swedelson
09-22-2005, 06:23 PM
Yeah, it is fun reading some of my old posts here. Back when I started this post, I was definatly pissed and let my feelings fly. A few years and better paying jobs do help to make up for a lot though. But I still have no problem calling Jones on what I think is wrong.

BottleBoss
09-26-2005, 08:17 AM
See that, time heals all wounds......... :rolleyes:

[ 09-26-2005, 08:18 AM: Message edited by: BottleBoss ]

Christian Prickett
09-30-2005, 08:51 AM
Het Ron, does your distributor carry Jones today?

Ron Swedelson
10-01-2005, 12:54 AM
The distributor I work for right now does not. But some close friends of mine do sell Jones. They know Jones sells well, they just know better than to put all their stock in that company.

The Alternative Crow
10-04-2005, 08:10 PM
[ 10-04-2005, 08:25 PM: Message edited by: BevNET ]

OOS
10-04-2005, 09:41 PM
he originally said this:

http://dontletmedown.ytmnd.com

Ron Swedelson
10-06-2005, 12:40 AM
uhh...why would you even put that on the board?

Mr Zabe
10-06-2005, 12:48 AM
OOS,
Soon you and your garbage of a link will be
deleted from this board. You give trash a good name.

sodasommelier
10-06-2005, 01:41 AM
Wow I cannot believe this post is still going on! Hey Ron how 'ya doin' ???

Hey I am doing great with LENINADE and also just bottled the original GuaranĂ¡ Alaska regular and diet with imported concentrate from Brazil. Also there are lots of other cool things coming out!

Hey looks like I may do the unbelievable... and buy something from Jones soon! I'll tell you all about it if it happens!! smile.gif

Anyway hope you're doing well and everything's going fine with your family!!! Look for our weird stuff and read the messages in the caps!

ichiro
10-06-2005, 02:05 AM
smelly, how could you possibly buy something from jones? I thought they went out of biz many yrs ago ...oh, guess ya was wrong.

boodoo
10-06-2005, 12:36 PM
SS buys something from Jones? Stop the presses!

Kyle
10-07-2005, 10:31 AM
i have no clue who the jones company is.. but 14 pages.. is a lot of hate. lol

Ron Swedelson
10-07-2005, 06:29 PM
cant have love with out the hate...

boodoo
10-11-2005, 09:07 PM
True dat.

Sirtoddalot
10-13-2005, 01:06 AM
i hate green apple soda yuck

JP QuikServ Drinks
11-14-2005, 07:44 PM
Jones has a soda that tastes like gravy, just in time for thanksgiving. nuff said. thats friggin' absurd.

RunWithDaLilGuy
11-15-2005, 07:51 PM
i've found a lot of statements that say "jones had three of their top five distributors go bankrupt in 2001" and "two of jones 163 distributors account for 22% of their business"

anyone know who these players are?

and these are DSDs, not retailers

Ron Swedelson
11-20-2005, 12:58 AM
I know Bottoms up Beverage in LA/Orange County went bankrupt, they accounted for about 9 trucks per month. One of Bottoms up's sister companies was Millenium Brands, they did about 5 trucks per month. A Las Vegas Distributor went out, and I cant remember their name...that might be the top 3....but I know there are a few others.

sodasommelier
11-26-2005, 12:13 PM
Yes those bankrupt companies were something else. Really the reason they went belly up was because they were just way too expensive to run in the way they were doing it. The margins just couldn't support all of the labor etc. And that is why they were a pain as competitors; they put so much time & money into everything that it wasn't cost-effective to take them on; rather it was just better to watch them implode on their own.

As for the Jones Organics I can say that obviously the company is treating us much better than what was the case with my initial experience. Most likely they have learned a lot in the past 7 years. Some of those distributors' bankruptcies were probably a wake-up call and the huge distributors' lack of motivation shines on the other end. Of course you always have the deepest respect for people who try to do things correctly and ethically and appropriately from Day One. But at the same time, the passage of time can heal some things and also allow people to learn how to do things better. If you don't have at least a sliver of willingness to open talks after a cooling off period then I'm not going to say you aren't justified but then again sometimes letting things go on for a lifetime is counterproductive.

Also a few buyers (of retail chains) who I really really respect made great efforts to bring us together on this concept so I figured 'what the heck'; worth a try! So far so good smile.gif

SURGE
11-29-2005, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by SaveCitra:
I haven't got to try any yet...It really tastes like Citra?1?! It is Citra the exact same formula- Coke put out some press release about it like a year+ ago. But yeah its alive and well.

cosmicdlite
02-19-2006, 06:26 AM
Ron,

Your responses are hard to take seriously due to your lack of diction and grammar. Also, although you may be an exceptional 20-year-old, your age exudes from your communications.

RunWithDaLilGuy
02-19-2006, 05:51 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Ron Swedelson
02-21-2006, 03:44 PM
Then why post here? Either you get something from this post or you don't. Do you have an experience to share here? Anything to back up what I have said or discredit it? If you are trying to attack the grammer, then you really dont have much of a leg to stand on here. But glad all of your 1 postings are here on this site.

POP
03-20-2006, 07:15 PM
Alrighty then...
There's no way in hell that I will ever read the previous 15 pages of this thread... NO WAY.
I had trouble getting past the first, and now my temples are pounding.

IMO, I think Jones makes a mediocre product. I remember when I first moved to Cali, I went to an establishment called the Anti-Mall in Costa Mesa, CA.
I saw a blue bottle of Jones' soda. I was disappointed that it didn't taste so good, maybe it's because I paid $3.00 for it.

I can't see people drinking Jones Soda as a "daily" soda. I think it's novelty item at best.

But I'm sure that there are going to be people on this board that will disagree with me.
To those that disagree, let me be entitled to my opinion please, so there isn't any need to flame me or brag about how many yachts you bought last week by having Jones in your lineup.

Anyway, I found an article from Fast Company a while back when I was researching this industry of beverages...
Wow, this Peter Van Stolk guy needs to relax. He reminds of the guy that's trying a little too hard to fit in with the cool crowd. Just from the tone of this article, he sounds like an arrogant bastard.

I'm all for someone being confident, but there's a very fine line between arrogance and confidence. Van Stolk has definitely crossed the line of confidence over to the darkside.

Here's the article and I'll let you guys come up with your own opinion or it just may or may not reinforce your opinions about the guy and company.

PVS via Fast Company (http://www.fastcompany.com/magazine/92/jones-soda.html)

Ron Swedelson
03-21-2006, 01:04 PM
Your right...I do know that Jones sells, but your right about Peter. I personaly think his attitude has kept Jones back, while at the same time made it what it is. I've always said, keep Peter there to come up with ideas for his company, he has a great mind to do that. But I have heard to many stores from to many distributors, not to menchion my own experience, that Jones needs to find a different way to run their business.

ichiro
03-24-2006, 12:45 PM
have you ever met PVS?..He's a pretty good guy and a damn smart dude.Whether or not you like the jones products are irrelevant. Many do. His business smarts as well as his products have gotten him many excellent accounts and he continues to build his co. Check out last qtrs earnings. He has even been mentioned as someone who should be consided as a bod for gm. So, sorry if you don't care for him or his products. Many do and his investors appreciate him as well.By the way, old sodasmelly is terrible at predicting the future...lololol

ichiro
03-24-2006, 12:47 PM
And Dizz, you are entitled to your opinion. This is not a personal attack on you.

POP
03-24-2006, 12:59 PM
No offense taken. smile.gif

RunWithDaLilGuy
03-25-2006, 01:38 PM
i did a strategic analysis of Jones for a strategic management class i had. i feel jones' real problem is, mainly, their lack of strong distributors in some areas as well as their lack of control over production and shipping.

did you know that a wholesaler can give jones only 10 days notice for an order? and all of their conracts with the big chains can be terminated at any time with no notice to jones at all. this lack of control is what should really frighten jones.

ichiro
03-26-2006, 02:32 AM
im sure they are shaking in their boots.

RunWithDaLilGuy
03-27-2006, 12:06 AM
well you wouldn't be so concerned. but not having any sort of certainty in shipments affects business practice. i'm a fan of jones, i'm just stating some of the conclusions we reached. you're just so bitter man you can't even have a decent conversation about the company. i've tried talking to you about them before and you just brush it off with a "look at the stock" remark.

ichiro
03-27-2006, 02:41 AM
Bitter????..lolol...no im making money hand over fist.Good product, doing well and im getting rich...naw im not bitter.

Ron Swedelson
03-27-2006, 12:09 PM
wow Ichi...not many people ever say they are getting rick in the beverage indusrty, unless they have sold off their company or a brand.
Run with the little guy is correct though, and that has been my reasoning for why they are not further ahead than they are. They dont have strong distributors, mainly because they have burned to many bridges, and I dont know if they have changed it now, but they would not give out contracts in the past. Right here were I live in the San Francisco Bay area, Jones is currently with 3 different distributors, for the same area, and been in the hands of over 10 different distributors since 2000.
Ichi is right, Peter is a very smart and creative person. I personaly dont think he should be a GM anywere, Jones fits him pretty good. But I still feel he is too creative. He needs someone to be able to filter through his massive amounts of ideas to see what works and what is cost effective. I remember when I was helping to form their van team, Peter wanted to hire 100 people on day 1, buy 100 vans all detailed out with Jones logos, start them all at the Jones office in Seattle and do a rush of every city along the way untill all 100 reps have reached their hometown of work as a final desitnation (Chicago, New York, LA, San Francisco, Miami, Detroit, etc.). Peter was right about the massive news coverage it probably would have gotten, it would have been a great publicity spot for Jones. Problem that we had to let Peter know was how expensive it would truly be to add 100 people to the payroll, add 100 vans to expenses and liabilities, gas, insurance, etc. Plus, instead of slowling forming teams and implementing ideas from different regions, we would be loosing a lot of money just throwing 100 people out there to sell Jones full time, in alternative accounts that the normal distributor would not be going to. Just things like that...great freaking head for ideas, but no filter.

greg
03-30-2006, 06:09 PM
Ron,
When you started this thread you were 20 years old. My best guess is that you are about 26 yrs old now.......When are you going to accept the fact that business is business. Give it up. Use your passion as a driving force to be successful in what you do today, not as a tool of destruction from something that happened in the past. You are wasting valuable energy.
I know of you through a vendor in N Cal. I am in S. FL. That is how far your good name has traveled. Use that to your advantage.
One day your company may be taking a drink from some little guy who built the brand but didn't have the infrastructure to build it even bigger.
What will you say then?

If I were you I would consider JS and its creator/founder dead to you. Think no more of them and concentrate on tomorrow not yesterday.

[ 03-30-2006, 05:11 PM: Message edited by: greg ]

Ron Swedelson
03-31-2006, 12:26 AM
Your right...which is probably why I chime on this board a lot less than in the past...I actually do like the Jones brand, its just hard to supress some feelings still. I've actually taken a break from the beverage world. Well, my mortgage wouldnt allow me to stay in beverage any more, and my family obligations made it hard to travel. So I'm here doing morgage sales. I miss the beverage world though...and who knows when Ill be back, or with what brands.

drpep
04-26-2007, 08:57 PM
I brought this upp just for fun

reset man
04-27-2007, 07:07 AM
Best thread ever, not the usual running data boredom posted here. This belongs on ESPN's classics along with Sugar Ray Robinson vs. Jake LaMotta's 6th fight the "St. Valentines Day Massacre"!!

Ron Swedelson
04-27-2007, 10:34 AM
I got to say, everytime I log into this site, I always look over to see if this post still has any life to it.

illusionh20
04-30-2007, 07:00 PM
Ouch!

Live and Learn!

I Told Ya So!

Plan for Web 3.0 Now!

:p

illusionh20
04-30-2007, 07:09 PM
I got to say, everytime I log into this site, I always look over to see if this post still has any life to it.

Are you selling those low doc loans Ron? That market has collapsed, maybe a good time to get back to the beverage industry, energy drink sales are booming, hundreds of brands to sell now! :D

Ron Swedelson
05-15-2007, 10:50 AM
Market hasn't collapsed, the sub-prime market with very low credit scores, and very high income all of a sudden blew up. I only deal with High Credit scores, and yes, I love the stated loans were I dont need any documents, just their good word on their credit scores...
If there was the right oportunity out there, it could probably prey me away from my job, but with beverage, its kind of hard because I'm simply not up for a lot of traveling anymore.

Just to stay with this thread...I saw Jones 12pks in my local Safeway store...thats a huge step. Props to Jones for getting that one done. On the other side, I see their Energy Drinks in Costco for like $9 per case. I dont know how any distributors can sell this to stores for $32, when they can go to costco and buy 3 for the price of 1. But hey, it probably gets their name out there. I don't care, I just want to find a store with Pure Cane Sugar Root Beer and give it a try.

Dr Pepper 70
06-03-2007, 01:10 AM
WOW!!!! You guys need to relax.

amyers
06-03-2007, 11:47 PM
Wal-Mart has Pure Cane and the Jones Energy.

Ron Swedelson
06-04-2007, 01:59 PM
I saw the Jones Cans in my Safeway store. That was great to see, however, since it is just the store stockers putting the brand up, they only had 2 flavors on the floor, covereing all 4 SKU spots. All I want to try is my Root Beer PCS...still keeping my eye open for that.
I did see Spreckers Root Beer and Lo-Cal Root Beer in my safeway, I had to pick up a couple 4 packs of that.

rollntider
02-06-2008, 01:31 AM
I like the jones soda. I recently discovered it and I love the reformulated "cane" soda. Its much better and i go out of my way to get a cream soda now. If I could only find blue bubble gum....

Ron Swedelson
02-07-2008, 11:42 PM
The funny thing is, I appreciate that Jones is using cane sugar. But now I miss their HFCS in their Root Beer. Either my tastebuds changed, or their Root Beer just doesnt seem as creamy as it once was.

rollntider
02-08-2008, 12:44 AM
The funny thing is, I appreciate that Jones is using cane sugar. But now I miss their HFCS in their Root Beer. Either my tastebuds changed, or their Root Beer just doesnt seem as creamy as it once was.

i dont care for their root beer either it was average.

Ron Swedelson
02-11-2008, 07:52 PM
what happened to the $32 share price?

I finally have a Panera opened up near my city. Love their sandwiches and order my Root Beer Jones with it. I just wish the other flavors were not so sweet.

ichiro
02-13-2008, 03:39 AM
should be buying in ron...just landed the alaska airline and horizon airline account. 1000 flights a day. gift opportunity right now before heading back into 20's +...24c product is gonna do very well this yr as well.

Ron Swedelson
02-13-2008, 05:47 PM
I saw that. That could be something big for Jones. If not for sales to the airlines, then at least the exposure. I am sure most of the people on the flights have never heard of Jones Soda. Could be big.
I would buy in, but a mortgage, a wife and 2 kids dont leave that much extra. Besides, I am still living off the bundle I made when I sold my stocks for .27 cents each (see how great of an investment banker I would be)

AABCjoe
03-08-2008, 08:08 AM
Hey Ron, I thought you were just talking up Jones Soda as recently as last week. This is what happens in the real world. Brands change hands all the time. Millenium Brands is and will always be a good brand builder, but your company is an inch thick and a mile wide. With Jones going to 7-Up it means a whole lot to the investors in Jones. They did the same thing up in Oregon and Washington last year. California is just a natural move. Next move is the sale. Sorry you're so disappointed, but this happens in the beverage business every day!

Damn straight. Here in Wisconsin AABC built up NOS energy, Rockstar, Vitamin Water...all to have Coke or Pepsi buy them out from under us.

the saint
03-08-2008, 08:20 AM
Damn straight. Here in Wisconsin AABC built up NOS energy, Rockstar, Vitamin Water...all to have Coke or Pepsi buy them out from under us.

What did Pepsi buy out from all american? did you guys distribute sobe there? I worked for aabc years ago, has anything really changed since the cs buyout?