PDA

View Full Version : Bevnet has lost their minds!

Energydude
11-05-2003, 07:25 PM
Sex Kola is ok? Glass bottle with pinup girls on it? Sound familiar? Is Sex Kola with Screaming Orange somehow better or less suggestive than Poosie the Cat and the SumPoosie Product???? You have got to be kidding.........................

johnnyrockets
11-05-2003, 09:53 PM
I agree - it is NOT okay. But I do have to admit that I personally like the SEX COLA label design better than the Sum Poosie bottle.

Other than that though - maybe the flavor is better? I don't know since I haven't tried it. But noone can say that it is more acceptable in the mainstream market with a name like SEX COLA.

Oh my God - does that mean I am concurring with Energy Dude? Wow - Miracles CAN happen! :D

Energydude
11-11-2003, 01:55 PM
What can I say Johnny but thanks. I am tired of defending a really good product. I just wish people would come on this board and offer sales suggestions or possible other distributors instead of all the bad mouthing. By the way do you really think a little paper label is better than a fully wrapped shrink sleeve bottle? ;)

Xtrem
11-12-2003, 01:00 PM
What we have found is that the darker your label design is the less it seems to sell. That doesn't mean to say that the colours should be neon.

We have also found that the less complicated the design is the better.

And I agree, less of the I am best you are the worst...more of the maybe try this maybe try that would be nice smile.gif

Energydude
11-13-2003, 11:27 PM
uh....thanks for the enlightment. :rolleyes:

KanKing
11-14-2003, 07:06 PM
Sais Energydude: Mommy, Mommy, Look at them! They're getting away with doing it! Why can't I?

Energydude
11-14-2003, 11:53 PM
uh...............again thanks for the wonderful input. :confused:

Ron
01-23-2004, 05:33 PM
What about CHERRY POP? (You need to see the label) Bev. & More has it in the old time section.

Ron Swedelson
01-23-2004, 07:02 PM
Are you talking about Lollies? Yeah thats a good brand, but nothing shady about it. Picture of the owner with her puppy "Cherry".

wonkapete
03-22-2005, 03:18 PM
I missed this thread. What is sex cola? Where do I get some? pictures?

NRGChick
03-23-2005, 10:24 AM
I agree... I think they should be a little more aware of some of the names of products hitting the market. There "are" some young consumers out there, and you have to watch what you're advertising.