PDA

View Full Version : Let's get X'ed out???

Energydude
11-30-2003, 09:30 AM
Great......now we are promoting drug use??? What next? :(

The Alternative Crow
12-30-2003, 08:49 PM
Heres an idea. Dont picture things in that way. It's a soda dude. Jeez. Why does everyone I know picture everything in a bad way whenever they see something like that?

Energydude
12-31-2003, 02:40 AM
Let's get X'd out ?????????????? What other way should that be takin???????? They are promoting drug use and it makes me sick. :mad:

onenudedude
12-31-2003, 11:39 AM
I don't see drug use in it :confused:

The Alternative Crow
12-31-2003, 02:47 PM
"Let's get X'ed out" can also mean "have a blast" or lets get caffeine drunk but it doesnt mean anything about MDMA. Products wouldn't sell if they ment that.

fusion
12-31-2003, 10:21 PM
I didn't realize this thread existed until this last post.. But this is hilarious. Mr. Dude is on here busting on another drink's name, but has no problems with his Poosie drink's name.. and no problem with people yelling the name of his drink on the street.

How hypocritical.

:confused:

Energydude
01-01-2004, 04:04 AM
Don't be an idiot FUSION !!! There is nothing wrong with getting SumPoosie it is harmless fun. No one has ever died from too much Poosie. Let's get X'd out is nothing more than promoting drug use. What??? None of you have heard of X or ecstasy??? Yeah give me a break if you are not offended by someone saying hey lets get x'd out well..... maybe you should be. :mad:

fusion
01-01-2004, 01:42 PM
Ever heard of STDs, dude?

Energydude
01-01-2004, 08:32 PM
SumPoosie does not promote unsafe sex you idiot.

fusion
01-01-2004, 11:17 PM
My point is that you are getting fired up about a supposed connection between this other drink, but see no problem with the connection made already between your drink and the other type of "poosie." That's what I call hypocritical.

Having multiple sex partners does increase the likelihood that you will contract a STD, AIDS, an unwanted pregnancy, and so on. I never said you promoted unsafe sex, but you are promoting getting as much "poosie" as one can.

I think it's pretty sad and pathetic that a supposed professional as yourself resorts to calling people idiots.

Energydude
01-02-2004, 12:45 AM
I am sorry Fusion but you are an idiot. SumPoosie is a drink, an energy drink pure and simple. My point is saying "Let's get X'd out" is not just offensive but is in my mind promoting drug use plain and simple. This is like Jack Daniels putting on their bottle "Hey drink a lot of this than start driving."

The Alternative Crow
01-02-2004, 01:03 AM
dude, calm down. I know what you mean by that. It says Xe'd "OUT", not X'ed "OVER". This rant is nothing but a lost cause. Any sentence could have multiple meanings. If you think that is the right opinion of this sentence than you can say that's what it means. Let's get X'ed out has about 7 different reasons while "Let's go to the store has about 47. It doesnt matter. You choose what you want the subject of the sentence to be but some people have other opinions of whatever is going on.

Energydude
01-02-2004, 08:09 AM
You have got to be kidding...... Let's get X'ed out!!!! If that has more than one meaning you are just being an idiot. I am upset it is plain as day you can't read anything else in to it I am not buying it. It just freaks me out that no one else has the balls to say you know your right this not a good way to advertise. Implying the use of drugs is just not good.

stinkfinger
01-02-2004, 08:22 PM
selling whores is not good either

Energydude
01-03-2004, 03:10 AM
Selling whores??? Get a grip, it is called art my friend and the man is very gifted and a wonderful talent. The real point is the drink is very, very good. tongue.gif

fusion
01-04-2004, 01:01 AM
So, then why the use of the whores and the campy name?

And who's to say this x-ed out drink doesn't taste good, too?

Well, I'll give you this. You're a good salesman. You can hype and pitch your product night and day. Unfortunately, like many other salesmen, you don't know crap about anything else and have to resort to childish name calling.

Sumpoosie is the greatest drink ever!!! Happy now? tongue.gif

Energydude
01-04-2004, 11:17 AM
Fusion..... my point is "Let's get X-ed out" is promoting drug use. Do we really want drinks promoting drug use? How about drink a lot of Budweiser than drive a truck. Not a good idea is it.... SumPoosie is clever little play on words I am sure you know Poosie is not even a word. By the way I have to say if you are going to pay 2 dollars for an 8oz. little tin can why not get 50% more product and a hot artist image at the same time? Not to mention all the other advantages... :D

LadyRed
01-16-2004, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Energydude:
Selling whores??? Get a grip, it is called art my friend and the man is very gifted and a wonderful talent. The real point is the drink is very, very good. tongue.gif i guess 'sumpoosie' marketing and name aren't geared towards women... i really couldn't see myself drinking it no matter how good it is, or how good it works... :rolleyes:

Energydude
01-16-2004, 08:08 PM
LadyRed get off it your are not a bar goer. Young girls that go to clubs love it.... stick to nights with Donna Summers and Jaws reruns.

toby1
01-17-2004, 11:48 AM
hey energydude
thats a great way to win friends and influence people! calling them names and demeaning them because of their opinion.
If you are a rep of sumpoosie you sure as hell arent representing it very well with those and other replys you have posted.
Any other company would have canned your ass a long time ago.

Energydude
01-17-2004, 12:20 PM
It is a silly response and has nothing to do with this thread!!! She is talking about SumPoosie and "Oh, I wouldn't drink it..... eww, ahh." Whatever, if you don't get it ..... you don't get thankfully many do. This thread was about an energy drink promoting drug use... Let's get X'ed out..... well that seems to be ok? Some of you people are just balless wonders. An eyeball and let's get X'ed out?????????????????????????????
It sickens me that everyone is so worried about SumPoosie which is just Poosie the cat. I am just sick of people on this board saying I don't care if it cures AIDS I am not drinking..... yeah right ok whatever.......give it a rest. :rolleyes:

the saint
01-17-2004, 05:04 PM
if it sickens you so much get outa here. none of us like to read your endless blabbering anyway.

Energydude
01-17-2004, 05:30 PM
Saint get a grip. I am complaining because that is what you do in this section. Let's get X'ed out promotes drug use. What is even worse is Bevnet taking them on as advertisers? Promoting illegal drug use is not cool.

The Alternative Crow
01-18-2004, 11:16 AM
Hmmm. Wait! Isn't ecstasy illeagal?!? If it says "Lets get X'ed out", why were they even put on the market? This is why. If theres a drink that starts with an X, what would ya expect. They cant say "Drink This!" or "This is the best soda" That would be wrong. Xo Drink Starts WITH AN X so that's what you'd expect.

Energydude
01-18-2004, 11:31 AM
Crow are f$%king kidding me???? Are really that stupid??????????????????????????????????????????
Please tell me you are joking!!!!They have an eyeball changing colors saying Let's get X-ed out!
That is clearly promoting drug use an I feel is the wrong message to be sending out. The name of the drink is xo why not say let's get xo-ed. Because don't want to an BEVNET has a responsibility to pull such an add. I guess BEVNET is worried more about a few bucks than sending a horrible drug message to the masses...
What a shame BEVNET you should set higher standards than promoting drug use. :(

The Alternative Crow
01-18-2004, 03:28 PM
I dont think you read that post at all!!!

Ron Swedelson
01-18-2004, 05:15 PM
There is a drink called Liquid X and also XTZ. Yes, they all refer to the drug. Liquid X shows on their statics a dance or a rave going on and says something about feeling the ectasy. XTZ doesnt really use any references other than its name. Basic thing is so what. Yes drugs are illegal. Yes, I hate almost all drugs and never find it acceptable to use any of them. I have never tried any illegal narcotics, and yes I am 24, right in the middle of it all. Energydude, you started this post because you felt wronged because people were saying things that were not positive about your products name or marketability. You can in no way really try to push Sum Poosie and try to tell others that they have a name that should not be used. The difference between the two is that it is targeted towards the younger scence of teens and adults that go in to buy these drinks specificaly for that rush. If they are to young they won't know the meaning and the parents wont care, if they are a mother walking by, they won't get the sales pitch or feel effended because they think it is just some think young kids say or do. Sum Poosie if put right on the shelf next to these drinks would get more of a responce. But mainly because it comes right out and says it. If you put Dickens Cider on the counter, depending on the age range of customers, 4 of the people would get it and either find it funny or offencive and the rest would glance and leave it at that. If you then put up a drink called Cock that penetrates between womans legs, well then all would get that and a few would find it funny while now leaving 7-8 people with other opinons.
We all know that this drink is not promoting anyone to go out and buy ectasy. They are promoting the feeling of ectasy, which is something that is in the dictionary.

Energydude
01-18-2004, 11:55 PM
Ron since you are 24 yrs. old and mentioned a dictionary you might want to use it to spell offend!!!! I am tired of you writing on this board and not being able to spell basic words. Your attempts at reasoning the use of drugs are sophmoric at best. The facts are that this coming is promoting "Let's get X'ed out" what would you think if a drink called "Blow" came out and advertised "Let's Party and do some Blow" is that ok with you???? Should someone anyone sell an energy drink and promote illegal drug use Ron?
That is the question...not is something too risque! If you don't know the difference between too risque and illegal drug promotion... please pick up that dictionary! :cool:

spanker
01-19-2004, 11:43 AM
Ron since you are 24 yrs. old and mentioned a dictionary you might want to use it to spell offend!!!! I am tired of you writing on this board and not being able to spell basic words. Your attempts at reasoning the use of drugs are sophmoric at best. The facts are that this coming is promoting "Let's get X'ed out" what would you think if a drink called "Blow" came out and advertised "Let's Party and do some Blow" is that ok with you???? Should someone anyone sell an energy drink and promote illegal drug use Ron?
That is the question...not is something too risque! If you don't know the difference between too risque and illegal drug promotion... please pick up that dictionary! :cool: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ron Swedelson
01-19-2004, 01:59 PM
If you have read my past posts you would know I really don't care if I spel al mi wrds write. Also, you shouldnt really talk to people about proper grammer skills when your last 8 posts you have forgoten words, periods, and some mispellings. No one else here seems to be thinking, "Wow, this company wants everyone to start taking drugs." You don't have age restrictions on your product or web site, does that mean you are promoting underage sex? No, I don't think so, and most who have common sence don't think so also. I think everyone agrees that you are only attacking because you don't like that your product is being targeted over its name and this product is not.
Seriously, you don't have a bad product, but you don't have a great one either. You should spend more of your time getting new distribution and accounts that trying to convince everyone here about your ways. It hasn't worked yet, and I don't think you are close to changing anyone.

LadyRed
01-19-2004, 02:49 PM
LadyRed get off it your are not a bar goer. Young girls that go to clubs love it.... stick to nights with Donna Summers and Jaws reruns. I *am* a bar goer. Does anyone else agree, he just likes to bash people who don't like the energy drink he constantly pushes? I am less offended by 'Let's get Xed out' than I am by 'sum poosie'. A respectable reply (which I can see you don't respect anyone else's opinion except your own or people who agree with you) would have been 'Sorry, the name is not for everyone! But you should try it, you might like it!' instead of bashing me. Yup, I'm expecting another flaming reply from you. Whatever. :rolleyes:

the saint
01-19-2004, 04:44 PM
well energydude (with a firm grip I might add) I shall repeat myself, if you are so friggin tired of people on this board get your a$$ outa here! None of us like reading your endless babbling anyway. You remind me of some of the people I work with. They all think "well this is my opinion and that is all that matters, and if you don't like it then you are stupid."
If your product is so great and you sell so much then how on earth do you find the time to sit on here and babble so much? we (the people who sit and read your garbage) are not the people going to buy your swill so spend your time looking at some nasty strippers T1T job and preach to them on how good it is.

The Alternative Crow
01-19-2004, 05:17 PM
You think what you think and we'll think what we'll think! :mad:

Energydude
01-19-2004, 07:36 PM
I'm of a mind that makes a moogie! Saint for your information I distribute SumPoosie I do not have any ownership at all. Secondly, this is BevBoard and this part of the board is for gripes and rants so here goes. Ron, I like you, but I am afraid your age and lack of practical experience shows. Comparing encouraging drug use to being too risque is like comparing apples to oranges. People can die from getting X-ed out. It does not belong as a sales slogan and I am shocked Bevnet would post something like this on their site. LadyRed...... I just don't even know where to start with you :D you are a bar goer and SumPoosie offends you??? Do the people drinking and then driving offend you? Or is it just Poosie the Cat that has you all bent? Saint you seem like an angry little man. I am not pushing SumPoosie on anyone on this board I am simply telling people in the business about an exciting new product. Wait until you hear what they are doing at the SUPERBOWL you simply won't believe it. ;) You can bet SumPoosie is going to be there big time... ;)

Ron Swedelson
01-20-2004, 01:35 AM
Please point out were my "age" shows. Please be specific to. Is it the part were I manage 8 states and over 20 distributors? Were I was the sales manager of a beer and beverage house? One of the top 3 sales reps in the country a few years back for sells Jones Soda? Were I have been able to help manage and grow my product, which in my area alone definatly out sells your product overall? Help me out. I have no real problem with you, or anyone on this board. I am honest in all my opinons but will strike out when anyone wants to try and throw a personal jab this way.

Energydude
01-21-2004, 07:05 PM
Ron... you have pointed out that you are a hard worker and I think that is great, however your logic is greatly flawed and that is where you show your age. The "respnse" of someone to SumPoosie has nothing to do with what I have been talking about. Let's get X-ed out is the same thing as Let's smoke a bowl and get high. Is this the type of stuff companies should be promoting. How about Let's go out and kill cops!
Is that ok for you too Ron! Anything that suggest commiting a felony is really not a good idea. Think about Ron..... really think about it.

Ron Swedelson
01-21-2004, 09:35 PM
having cops in my family, and having that be a possible future job for me, no I don't like to think about people going out and killing cops. With that said, N.W.A.'s famous song F-tha police is one of my favorite songs. But I am not a traditional person. Im not democratic, nor republican. I think for myself and react to what effects me, not everyone else. N.W.A.'s song was nothing more than enjoyment for me. They were not out killing cops, nor have any crimes been conected to the song. I understand your point, I just think you are reaching a little bit. If someone comes on here and writes "Ron, go drop some Ectasy, then try my drink and see if you know the difference?!?" Well then I would have to respond to them and ask them to pull their heads out of their @$$ and give no support of their brand. I just seperate someone giving a borderline sales pitch and someone asking you to do something. Thanks for noticing the work. And if you don't try to look for my spelling mistakes, you will save your self a lot of headache because trust me, there will be a lot more to come.

Energydude
01-22-2004, 12:41 AM
Let's get X-ed out! Promotes drug use plain and simple Ron... Bevnet has shown real class in allowing this..... what a shame. :rolleyes:

the saint
01-23-2004, 12:33 AM
I never implied that you OWNED the product. When I said "your" product it was meant loosely to mean the product that you are selling. When I go into an account in my area the managers of said accounts do not say "the company that you are employed by product" they say "your" product. Angry little man?? nothing angry about me, just do not particularly enjoy logging onto bevboard and reading on every post about sumpoosie or just a play on words it is just poosie the cat. you say a new and exciting beverage, but your first post was well over a year ago. now Tropicana lemonade (on the soda aisle) would be a new product as national rollout has been over the last 2 weeks. I guess since your product (ooops the company that you are employed withs product) will never have a national rollout you tend to believe still that it is a new product. I will give you credit because credit is due, you are very passionate about the product you sell. not many people are like that, you are a rare exception to the norm, but please enough with it already, it is almost as annoying as " new business opportunity!! did you miss the boat on red bull?... tongue.gif :D

/

Energydude
01-23-2004, 03:14 AM
Saint.... Pepsi and Coke spend millions every year telling me how wonderful they are and it is just sugar and water! Coke has been around almost 100 years and SumPoosie a year yeah I would say it is still new... I guess it will be until it is in all 50 states. :D

boodoo
01-23-2004, 08:37 AM
Come on E-Dude...are you not the great Drayton Nay? Publicly stated as one of the owners of Think Pink? Fess up and tell all. Inquiring minds want to know.

Energydude
01-23-2004, 05:10 PM
I am going to print this out so he can read this he will get a good laugh at this one. I have known Drayton for 8 yrs. I have asked him to post on this board a thousand times. He says its a little too negative for him but I email him and he fills me in on some of the new things going on. You can reach him at draytonthinkpink@yahoo.com he is coming out with a couple of new products and he will be at the Superbowl...have you seen his new girlfriend? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Drink SumPoosie... It's all Pink Inside!

the saint
01-24-2004, 02:14 AM
wow in all his greatness, At the Superbowl? golly gee I only thought ANYONE could go to the superbowl. who's his new girlfriend? one of the skank skeezer whores on the website/bottle?

the saint
01-24-2004, 02:27 AM
and what exactly does your fabulous concoction consist of my friend?(using the term loosely btw) I will bet that more than 90% is hfcs and/or sugar and water.

Energydude
01-24-2004, 06:44 PM
Hi Saint! Do you have a point or are you just ranting and raving? Yes, SumPoosie has sugar and water in it.... what of it?

the saint
01-25-2004, 10:01 PM
just refering to your point on what Pepsi and coke consist of. your product is the same.. high priced sugar and water the only difference is you drink is ONLY available in strip clubs.

Energydude
01-25-2004, 11:11 PM
Saint.... my product is not marketed to children!!!! :mad: Pepsi and Coke are!!! It is pretty sad when SumPoosie is better for kids than Coke and Pepsi. :(

stinkfinger
02-01-2004, 11:10 PM
I am going to print this out so he can read this he will get a good laugh at this one. I have been banging Drayton for 8 yrs. I have asked him to post on this board a thousand times. He says its a little too negative for him but I email him and he fills me in on some of the new things going on. You can reach him at draytonthinkpink@yahoo.com he is coming out with a couple of new products and he will be at the Superbowl...have you seen his new girlfriend? :eek: :eek: :eek: The money he gave her for those fake titties could by a lot of Red Bull smile.gif

Drink SumPoosie... It's all Pink Inside!

Energydude
02-04-2004, 12:23 PM
Looks like you guys have missed me since I was at the Superbowl... The game was unreal!!! See you all in Jacksonville! ;)

toby1
02-06-2004, 05:02 PM
No not really....it was a breath of fresh air.

The Alternative Crow
02-07-2004, 12:47 PM
Hey. Guess what?! Chuckie Cheeses promotes drugs. And This does too, if you picture it that way. Just think of the drinks like XTC energy drink and XS and all of that stuff.

Energydude
02-09-2004, 12:37 AM
My point was it is not right or proper to promote getting X'ed Out!!! Promoting drug use is never a good idea. That was my gripe live with it or don't if you think "Let's get X'ed out" is ok that is your opinion but for me it is bad judgement. What next let's drink Crack and get cracked up! :rolleyes:

bwallach
04-22-2004, 09:22 PM
what we got here is a distrobuter thats just trying to hawk his product. (god knows why hes doing it online)

I know the RB distribtor here in Maine. When he got the exssluuive rights to sell rb in maine he was selling it out the back of his truck even after filling a store. So its only logical hes acting like an ass. Got to show that poosie is better then anything by any means nesscery.

I think think poosie is far more subjective then x-ed out by far. then again your more then welcome to advertize here on bevnet I'm sure.

we forgott to mention the drink dickens cider pimp juice the list goes on and on . anyways hope this helps...

Peace Brendan

Energydude
04-27-2004, 12:18 AM
bwallach I hope that is your one and only post! :rolleyes:

bwallach
04-27-2004, 04:11 PM
Oh not really dude. I'm entitled to my opion no?

bwallach
04-28-2004, 02:13 PM
I laughed when i found this articfle but it goes to show you that its all about perception. What someone might find rude or wrong doesn't always mean it is to another LOL Drink Name Controversy (http://www.wcjb.com/news.asp?id=8205)

"(Seth Garrett) says in a megaphone, 'Come get Sum Poosie, the nation's hottest new energy drink,'" Sum Poosie's Gainesville sales rep Jarret Rosenberg says. "And the next minute you know, they guy comes up and arrests him."

But Gainesville Police say Garrett wasn't saying the name of the drink. Instead, he used only the second part. And that, police say, is what got him arrested for disorderly conduct.

"When you're dropping out some letters on the drink, and you're doing things that by state statute could be against public morals, we gave a notice to appear," says Sgt. Keith Kameg.

Energydude
04-28-2004, 04:38 PM
Funny thing is the case was dropped and the police department was wrong and admitted they were wrong. There is such a thing in this country called free speech. We are such a prudish bunch in this country.... I showed this to my friends in England and they simply could not believe it. We have people shooting people in our streets, murders, rapes, and robbery and the police is worried about a guy telling people to come in and get SumPoosie Energy Drink?
Unreal!

Startup Dude
04-28-2004, 05:09 PM
Sounds more like a publicity stunt than a free speech issue. Free advertising...

toby1
04-28-2004, 05:36 PM
This is a very OLD topic!!

Like Dustin said...lets talk about new and interesting stuff! (that doesnt include SP/TP/PAW)

Energydude
04-28-2004, 07:13 PM
I agree !!! Say what you want this thread was me complaining about this board advertising a product that promotes drug use. Let's get X-ed out!!! Is shameful and does not belong on this board and I see it as a sell out on Bevnets part.
It would be like a beer company saying, When you go out tonight get drunk! This really is shameful it is one thing to be sexy or racey, it is another to promote illegal drug use. :confused:

bwallach
04-29-2004, 01:52 AM
Edude I think its hard to complain about one thing yet let other drinks slide . Its all a matter of perception. . I'm mearly pointing out sum poosie . It reaaks of sex . Of cource will never hear you say well my drink promotes sex.

Its not you persay. everyboody does it . everybody has a different percepption on things. thats all .

Energydude
04-29-2004, 12:30 PM
Once again it is one thing to be sexy .... Hell!!
Victoria Secret ships out naked women to every mailbox in America!!!!! Sexy I can live with we are surrounded by it all day ... women now have orgasms in the shower with a shampoo!!!!

It is flat wrong and disgusting to promote illegal drug use!!! Bevnet should be ashamed!!!

Let's get X-ed Out!!! How about snort an 8 ball and go crazy!!! Is that next??????

Ron Swedelson
04-29-2004, 06:23 PM
Since get "xed out" is slang, and I dont think anyone else on this board looked at that slogan and said "Hey, are they asking me to go out and get some exctasy?" Everyone else that can think straight just sees the slogan and doesnt think twice about it, or just thinks, oh their drink will make me feel great. Plain and simple. Ill tell you I would be 10 times more mad at a company if they tried to pass of another drink as their own and when confronted about it they just say "Well, look at the sign stupid" than someone with a slogan that used slang.

Energydude
04-29-2004, 09:02 PM
Ron I am sorry but your last post on this subject is just plain dumb and makes you sound like a total idiot! These drinks are marketed to an age group that is FULLY aware what getting X-ed out means. It is promoting drug use plain and simple and everyone knows it. It is shameful and you post was that of a 5 year old. Grow up!!!

Ron Swedelson
04-29-2004, 11:09 PM
Well of the two of us, I am the one in their market demagraphic, you are obviously way past that age group. That is why I am the young, 24 year old, college male who is not offended by their drink slogan, and understand the slang in it. Were as you sit back on your rocking chair wondering why sum drinks have not taken off yet. But thats ok. You probably want Howard Stern off the air too because he is too vulgar and offencive.

Energydude
04-29-2004, 11:31 PM
Ron say what you want but your post was the worst I have ever seen on this board. For you to defend the SLANG Let's get X-ed out! is sick and moronic at best. How you can say its just slang and AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Ron, you have posted many things and have added many good things to this board but for you to defend this as being innocent makes me sick. You have shown yourself to be 24 so how about acting like it instead of a punky 5 year old kid. Let's get X-ed out! EVERYONE knows what that means and it sickens me. Promoting drug use is not funny or cute.

bwallach
04-30-2004, 02:28 AM
Untill this thread I had No idea e-dude. Its called E but I think we all know what sum poosie infers.... <--which is my point.

RON THANK BRO . i feel so much better my posts are out of the edude gutter. !

Energydude
04-30-2004, 02:44 AM
bwallach you have no point ..... none at all!!!
It's called eXtasy and everyone but you knows what getting X-ed out is. Now you can all pretend all you want and act stupid but I find it sick and mindless. Sexy or provocative is one thing PROMOTING DRUG USE is just plain wrong. Let's get X-ed out with an EYE BALL on the side is just not right. What next ??? Heroin Rules!
I expected more from you guys..... silly me!

Ron Swedelson
04-30-2004, 01:27 PM
well if you want to stretch things...then E-dude can defiantly mean a dude who like E...extacy...
Now most normaly people would look at "Lets get X'ed out" on a beverage slogan and think, "Oh, if I drink this drink, I will feel great", other people, such as E-dude would say "Oh, they dont want me to drink their drink, they must be promoting drug use. This company is obviously not in busines to sell drinks but they are really in bed with the Extacy drug trafficers and want to boost busines with a beverage front to keep it looking legal."
Edude, this all started because people were telling you that Sum Poosie was not a good name and you wanted to take focus off of it by trying to point out other brands. Trust me here, your age is the one that is showing, not mine.

Energydude
04-30-2004, 06:10 PM
It's not your age I question its your brains!!!

WHY would you assume a drink that says Let's get X-ed out! is going to make you feel good??????

Why Ron??????

Because X makes you feel good?????

My name is Energydude not Edude!

Promoting drugs like Let's get X'ed Out!!! With an eye ball next to it is shameful and wrong.

Your argument that there is something scandalous about SumPoosie is mindless too! No one has ever died from drinking too much SumPoosie. How many die each week from too much liquor???????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????????????

If hot looking cartoons are too much for you and the name is too close to the real thing....... Put away the sports Illustrated, turn off the computer, and turn off the TV and no more HBO all of that I am sure is too much for you too litte boy! ;)

Ron Swedelson
04-30-2004, 08:20 PM
Why would I think that??

ec·sta·sy ( P ) Pronunciation Key (kst-s)
n. pl. ec·sta·sies
1. Intense joy or delight.
2. A state of emotion so intense that one is carried beyond rational thought and self-control: an ecstasy of rage.
3. The trance, frenzy, or rapture associated with mystic or prophetic exaltation.
4. Slang. MDMA.

Thats why, because thats what the word means. And saying X'ed out, is slang for just saying exstasy. Slang is oviously a very common form of talking. Does "tight" mean its not loose? Does "Im down" mean I am feeling low? Does "I'm Cool" mean low temp. or even popular, does "I'm straight" mean that you are not gay? What about "blades", doesnt have anything to do with knifes....should I go on, or have I proved my point. They are obviously not marketing to you, so dont worry about it. Slang is Slang, if you dont understand it, then back off of it. Once again, just like many other topics, you are the only one here that feels a certain way.

Energydude
04-30-2004, 09:04 PM
Ron ...... just stop man, I mean you can't be that stupid. I hope your kidding.... :confused: :rolleyes:

Ron Swedelson
05-01-2004, 01:38 AM
Well, I notice when you dont really have anything to say you fall back on the word stupid...that has been repeated many times in your other posts. So I will take that as a compliment. You have nothing to say to my post. I am not offended by their slogan, I am in their demographic. Your are offended by their slogan, you are not in their demographic. So why worry? Go and sell your drinks and keep passing off your mixers and have fun with it.

Energydude
05-01-2004, 01:48 AM
Ron.... just give it a rest.... there is an eye ball with the slogan Let's get X-ed Out! An you believe it does not refer to drugs ????????????
Hey Ron, sit in the patch with Linus I am sure the Great Pumpkin will show this year! ;)

Ron Swedelson
05-01-2004, 02:08 PM
No, I do not believe their slogan for their drink is asking anyone to go on drugs, or contiune use. What benifit would drug use give this company?

Energydude
05-01-2004, 06:12 PM
I don't want to interrupt you pretty little world Ron.... Is the sky blue in your world?

Ron Swedelson
05-01-2004, 08:18 PM
yeah, right now here in Sunny California its pretty blue...dont see any clouds in the sky or any Sum Poosie drinks taking up space on the shelves here.

Energydude
05-01-2004, 08:26 PM
Funny.... Jay Leno had no problem getting his hands on SumPoosie!!! :D

Ron Swedelson
05-02-2004, 01:10 PM
Dont worry, with his shows budget, I am sure they paid the $10 for a FREE sample. Besides, if the only place I can find Sum Poosie out here is on a studio set 360 miles away, then I think my stores are safe from being seen this crap.

Energydude
05-02-2004, 02:52 PM
Nice Ron.... calling SumPoosie crap.... very nice.... coming from somebody whe sells Blue Bawls!!!!!! You should be very proud ... LOL!!!
Just remember Ron the cure for Blue Bawls is SumPoosie!!!

Ron Swedelson
05-03-2004, 12:49 PM
I dont recall seeing the name Blue on the product of BAWLLS...but the key word there would be sell...because it does...and it can be found in thousands of stores here in CA...what about Sum Poosie?

Energydude
05-03-2004, 10:56 PM
Yeah Ron I know again you do not know what I am talking about. Geez Ron...... you are AFM! The bottle is blue and has little balls on it and is even called Bawls and you don't get it??????
Whatever, I have nothing against the beverage but to me it is JUST as Risque as SumPoosie.

Startup Dude
05-03-2004, 11:39 PM
Edude, aren't you offended by the name Coke?

That's an actual real drug reference! LOL

Enjoy coke :eek:
Coke is it :eek:
Can't beat the feeling :eek:
It's the Real Thing :eek:

This thread is ridiculous!!! redface.gif

toby1
05-04-2004, 12:13 AM
amen start!!

Energydude
05-04-2004, 12:37 AM
I know Start .... you have contributed so many interesting threads........ oh wait a minute YOU HAVEN'T. Get off my coat tails will you please!

Startup Dude
05-04-2004, 12:54 AM
Edude, easy on the SP/TP, it's making you agressive. You need a vacation (so do we) tongue.gif

toby1
05-04-2004, 01:12 AM
hes right edude!
you know this mannnnn!!
and we know you do cause you fell back to an insult!

got your # Dustin ... reading you like cheap $1 store book!

Energydude
05-04-2004, 03:08 AM
Toby do you think I believe you would ever agree with anything I say??? Coke is promoting drinking their product not with getting high!!!
Toby.....your AFM!

Let's get X-ed out !!! Is promoting drug use.... we all know that argue all you want.

Startup Dude
05-04-2004, 09:56 AM
Edude, sorry to break it out to you, but caffeine IS a drug.

Ron Swedelson
05-04-2004, 01:03 PM
Edude, for the name of your product, I dont see it ever in the chain stores...other than that, its not the name that makes me think the product is crap. So feel free to say my products name is risque...I dont care...stores prove they like it...main stream distributors prove they like it...and chains prove they like it...
But thats ok...maybe one day you will have someone selling your brand out here...maybe one day I will see it in a store, someplace.

I like how you can see the difference with Coke, who used to put cocaine into their beverage and understand they want you to drink their drink. But another beverage that has no illegal narcotics in their drink, you feel they are pushing people away from their drink and their pocketbooks and want you to get on drugs.

Energydude
05-04-2004, 10:08 PM
Ron stop.....every word out of your mouth makes you sound worse! COKE is not telling you or implying you to get high! Coke is talking about their product. If they said, "Snort Coke and enjoy" I would be outraged. You are making a false argument. People that are X-ed out are High!!!! Coke is not promoting people to get High!!! Maybe you and Toby see it different....
Is Coke telling people to get high in your world?

toby1
05-05-2004, 12:16 AM
edude ...its a slang thats all!!

There a time in history that a "JOINT" was a place you dont want to be in late at night.

My point is its a slang geared toward gen X/Y/Z etc. sure it has a drug spin on it ... but the whole slang is for you to drink more of their product not go use drugs!

Its called marketing, maybe you should learn a bit to improve your products!

Ron Swedelson
05-05-2004, 12:30 AM
Edude, you sound like a grandma..."they are telling you to do drugs...dont listen to them...and stop listening to that Rock and Roll...
I dont believe Coke is asking you to do drugs, just as I dont believe the beverage slogan "get x'ed out" is asking people to do drugs. Just admit, you are not in their marketing demographic, you dont understand the current slang, and you dont agree with it, but more so because you dont understand it.

toby1
05-05-2004, 12:42 AM
yeah edude dont be listenin to that Rock n Roll on that record player!

and by all means dont play OZZY backwards!! he tells you to kill yourself!

Energydude
05-05-2004, 05:14 AM
I don't understand the slang??? My girlfriend is 23 and I think I understand her quite well thank you! Let's get X'ed out means what to you RON ?

Ron Swedelson
05-05-2004, 12:12 PM
Lets get X'ed out...have the ultamate experienece...lets have a great time...
what more do you want...its a beverage company...do you really think a beverage company wants people to do drugs, or buy their beverage. And so what if you have a girlfriend 1/3 of your age, good for you, keep the viagra flowing...that doesnt mean you understand slang, you may hear some, doesnt mean you understand it all. And if you try to act like your girlfriend, well that that is kind of sad when you have that old guy at the club trying to pretend he is still young. Take pride in your golden years, hey, after 35 years of opening little cans, you need the rest, you have earned it.

Energydude
05-05-2004, 12:16 PM
Ron .... Let's get X-ed out!!! Is slang for one thing and one thing only. This product is a disgrace and BEVNET should be very proud! :rolleyes: Let's get X-ed out!!! Means lets get high on X to everyone but you Ron. But I expected little else from you Ron. :rolleyes:

Ron Swedelson
05-05-2004, 12:37 PM
then it wouldnt really be much of slang if it only meant that, now would it. Well, eveyone else here on the board feels the same way. Hey, if someone used that type of slogan for a pharmacy, that might be a little hard to swallow.
But this is a beverage company, what do you think they want to do? Sell beverages.

Energydude
05-05-2004, 01:04 PM
Ron what can I say..... your AFM!!!!!!!!!

Ron Swedelson
05-05-2004, 03:21 PM
well, you have called everybody else on this board "AFM", so thank you for putting me in good company. I would definatly hate to think I was on the same level as you.

Energydude
05-06-2004, 01:55 AM
Ron... You believe promoting drugs is ok and you say Let's get X-ed out means something else to you ????? I guess it really doesn't matter what I write up, down .... cold, hot you see things through different glasses. It explains a lot...

Ron Swedelson
05-06-2004, 12:16 PM
contacts, dont wear glasses...No, I just understand that a beverage company is using slang to promote their beverage. You still have not answered my question. What good would a beverage company get out of promoting drug use? How does that increase their sales and profits?

Energydude
05-06-2004, 06:46 PM
It doesn't help or sell product you doink! Promoting getting high is never a good idea!
RB gives you wings!!! Almost just as offensive!!!

RB gives you wings........ RB GETS YOU HIGH is what they are saying and it's not cool.

Luckily the commercials are so bad most people miss the message.

Ron Swedelson
05-09-2004, 01:35 PM
wow, ok, other have said it before, but now I will not reply to any of Edude messages. He is just to stupid, only interested in his own crappy brands that no one wants, and will think of anything to bring down any other company. This is my last edude reply.

Energydude
05-09-2004, 03:15 PM
Thank you .... Thank you .... Thank you Ron... your messages were hard to read anyway. Spelling is important when trying to communicate your message and it was getting increasingly difficult with you.

The point is this don't tell people your product will get them high. Not good!

johnnyrockets
05-18-2004, 10:30 PM
Hey SumPoosie is promoted mostly thru strip clubs, adult toy stores and other sex oriented catalogs etc.

The porn industry just had a big scare recently with AIDS so unless you're selling Shirly Temple Energy Drinks...I wouldn't accuse another brand of leading drinkers astray in an unwholesome direction...

I am laughing over that one...especially to start a whole thread about it. Is this like your version of trolling for sympathy votes, Edude?

Remember I'm still considering you for a PR rep..but I need to understand if there's a method to your :eek: madness....

[ 05-18-2004, 09:32 PM: Message edited by: johnnyrockets ]

johnnyrockets
05-18-2004, 10:40 PM
Oh and hey guess what...most strippers...the chicks you use for bottle models...are usually strung out on crystal meth, "E", or coke just so they can stay thin and be zoned out in order to get up on stage nite in and nite out.

Don't tell me I don't know because a friend of mine owns strip clubs in Hollywood and Miami & South Beach and it's a constant problem for him and others in the business.

So unless you want to promote an energy drink that sells either in a church for the long sermons or for the local quilting bee club people won't take you very seriously for bashing other brands.

Hey by the way is Drayton your Daddy? Are you Drayton Nays secret love child? I hope he's payin you good!!

[ 05-18-2004, 09:42 PM: Message edited by: johnnyrockets ]