PDA

View Full Version : Give me a Break !

Energydude
03-24-2004, 11:05 PM
I come to this board to share something new in the market place and DO NOT SHARE THE NAME OF THE PRODUCT so that I am not "pushing" a product and still no one on this board has the ability to say hey cool that's great! There must be a lot of RB people on this board because I have never seen such a poorly made product defended with such vigor. It looks, smells, and taste like hell and when something better comes along instead of a cheer "Go get em" all you get is negative garbage.
I have made a lot of money being positive and looking forward to each day. Some of you need to look within and decide if you are going to live each day being negative or are you going to look forward and move forward. I ordered 100 baginboxs and sold out in 4 days I have orders for another 400 and I simply can't believe it. I try to share this with beverage people what I see happening in the market place and I get a bunch of crap..... it's a shame. I wish somebody on this board would bring something new fresh and cool to the board but I don't see ANYONE doing that. What a shame...

toby1
03-24-2004, 11:14 PM
ok ...heres your good job edude...GOOD JOB!
Good luck with your new adventure...

I was just trying to tell you in the other thread that its NOT all about what the bartender wants!
The consumer is called a consumer because why?
They "consume" (I know that was korney) and a consumer is who makes the decission on what they want, not a lazy server or bartender or you me or anyone else who trys to sell in their product.

Ultimately it is what they ask for, and a smart owner is going to make availible the products that are called for.

So Im sorry if you took offense, I was only trying to shed a lil light on your topic.

Ron Swedelson
03-24-2004, 11:17 PM
Edude, even when you are trying not to push something you push it. I think you got some decent responces from your first post about the BIB product, but in every post you kept saying "this great product is sugar free no carb no calorie..." and by the 3rd post it was obvious you were trying to be sly about pushing it. I have thoes who like me and dont like me on this board, but if you look in the last year or so, I have talked about my brand maybe 5 times, if that. Everone on here is not interested in hearing a sales pitch, more just stories and ideas.

Energydude
03-24-2004, 11:28 PM
I am not pushing any product!!! I am sharing a change in what is happening in bars across the USA. I spent the last month in Florida. The last two weeks I was in Tampa, Ft. Lauderdale, and Miami. I went to a couple of hundred bars and nightclubs and I can tell you there is a shift going on. Bag in a box is for real and Bartenders are simply tired of opening little cans and waiting to poor when they are busy. One bar tried to pour RB into a gallon jug but it went flat. They switched to BIB right then and there. I am talking more about the change. Bartenders are not can openers...... They are over it!!!! Bag in a box is really going to start making a push in clubs. That is my point I am not pushing any product I am only stating Bag in Box is going to make a serious impact in the months ahead. I am bringing something new to the board..... but of course many on this board just want to bash. Let them bash. Bag in a box is changing how bartenders want to do business in the future.

toby1
03-24-2004, 11:36 PM
With some thinking of who you are and how you operate edude, Ive figured it out!

You cant get the consumer to voluntaraly drink your drink or even give them a choice...so you try the sneaky backdoor angle and go to the server/manager and how it makes their lives easier/quicker in hopes that the club drops RB and you are the only one in the club which forces people to drink your product.

If you were in Miami and Ft Laud...got news for ya pal. Roaring Lion tried to enter the Mkt 1.5-2 yrs ago and FAILED!

The consumer wants RB!

Energydude
03-25-2004, 12:02 AM
Hey Toby...... :D

Cans are old and obsolete Bartenders are not Can Openers!!!!

In Toby's world RB is the greatest product in the world nothing is better. It must be the great taste or the fact it looks like Piss or maybe its that wonderful medicine smell yeah monkey boy you must be right how can anyone do better than that! :rolleyes:

Coco Rico
03-25-2004, 03:16 AM
I think it's quite telling that you keep using the term bag in box and not a specific brand. That says it all. The whole point of a bag in the box energy drink, any bag in the box energy drink, is to trick the consumer into purchasing a cheaper product instead of what they asked for (which in most cases is Red Bull). That's why the branding is virtually unimportant, the only way a bag in box energy drink sells is by remaining anonymous in the hopes that the consumer doesn't realize what it is they are drinking.

And the whole "bartender isn't a can opener" line is lame. What, is that your new product's slogan? Is that the only selling point you have for your "anonymous" brand in a box. Good luck.

Bottom line: if a consumer asks for something and is given something else without being informed of the switch, that is illegal. Welcome to the other side of the fence, hypocrite.

CR

Energydude
03-25-2004, 07:28 AM
Coco I am very surprised in you. You usually have something bright and interesting to say and this time you bring nothing to the table. I have not mentioned the brand because I don't want to be accused of "pushing" anything. The fact of the matter is I am noticing a shift in clubs and bars and that is what I am "pushing". Bartenders are not can openers! They are simply tired of opening the little cans Coco. When a customer orders Vodka and RB the bartender now just says I have something even better. I watched it night after night and not one customer disagreed. It is not hard to make a better looking, better tasting, better smelling energy drink. Consumers were told "I have something even better" and the consumer agreed everytime and when they asked what it was they were told it is new and has no calories, no sugar or carbs just pure energy. 100% of the people said "Great"! You must admit it not hard to make a better product than one that looks, taste, and smells like ass.

toby1
03-25-2004, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by Energydude:
They are simply tired of opening the little cans Coco. When a customer orders Vodka and RB the bartender now just says "I have something even better". I watched it night after night and not one customer disagreed. It is not hard to make a better looking, better tasting, better smelling energy drink. Consumers were told "I have something even better" and the consumer agreed everytime and when they asked what it was they were told "it is new and has no calories, no sugar or carbs just pure energy". 100% of the people said "Great"! You must admit it not hard to make a better product than one that looks, taste, and smells like ass. In the time it takes the Bartender/server to voice/sell the words you typed in "QUOTES" they could have OPENED and POURED a RED BULL!

If you want to admit you are selling a product used for the illegal action of "PASSING OFF"
then say so.....
If you are selling a product because of your opinion of its taste or diet qualitys
then say so........
BUT dont come here and sell your product on the fact that its easier for the retailer to serve!!
because its NOT!!!!
there is MUCH more time involved in the server/bartender to SELL your product to the consumer than there is in opening and pouring the can the customer asks for originally!! (RB)

heidienergy
03-25-2004, 10:36 AM
Sorry to say Toby but I have to put my 2 cents in. You are wrong and since you do not own or run a bar you really don't know what you are talking about. My family has owned and operated a bar since 1959. We have seen many changes over the years but I can tell you this for sure. We made money with Red Bull but we have removed it and now have an energy drink out of the gun and our bartenders could not be happier. I developed the bag in the box because my bartenders demanded a faster easier way. It is simply quicker and easier out of the gun. When a customer orders a Vodka and Red Bull we tell them we have something better and we have never had a customer complain. Nor have I ever heard "What no Red Bull I am out of here!" It simply does not happen. Red Bull comes in 2 times a month and my mother says thanks but no thanks we have an energy drink in our gun. It is a lot less expensive and it is much easier for our bartenders. They ring more now that they are not wasting time opening little cans. Energydude was trained by me and I agree with him completely. "I am a Bartender not a can opener!!!! I make more money and have more fun when it comes from a gun!!!! Maybe one day when you own your own bar you will understand.

toby1
03-25-2004, 10:43 AM
Heidi...because your family owns a bar does not make you an expert on the hundreds of thousands of other bars and clubs out there!

I did run a club for your info, and the bartenders do not want to take time away from the other 5-8 people deep to sell something that the 1st customer did not order.

My bartenders did go to the next person if the 1st customer did the "McDonalds menu blank stare" and "hummmmed" in confusion when asked what will you have.

Now we know that the BIB is think pink!

toby1
03-25-2004, 10:45 AM
obvioy your bartenders have alot of time on their hands....in turn your familys bar is not that busy...is it?

NLE Dan
03-25-2004, 10:45 AM
Oh come on, we all knew that it was Think Pink before. Well I knew that it was for sure, because edude told me, but you all knew it too

heidienergy
03-25-2004, 10:53 AM
Again Toby you are not listening when a customer orders a Red Bull and Vodka the bartender simply says WE HAVE SOMETHING BETTER! THE DRINK IS THEN MADE AND SERVED. NOT ONE DRINK HAS EVER BEEN RETURNED. STICK TO THINGS YOU KNOW ABOUT TOBY. I am not going to get into petty little arguments with you. You love Red Bull hey, great for you. I have a better product and frankly it wasn't hard to make one better than Red Bull. ;)

toby1
03-25-2004, 11:05 AM
well congrats and good luck Heidi!

I have marked my calender for Sept 25 2004.

I will check back with you and see then if this BIB is still doing ok, or better, or if you have folded.

Remember...the customer IS always right! they are who pays EVERYONES bills. The "Buck" starts with them!

heidienergy
03-25-2004, 11:41 AM
Toby its not hard to make a better energy drink. Red Bull looks like Urine, and taste and smells like medicine... Doesn't seem like rocket science to make something better...try some Think Pink when you get a chance!

toby1
03-25-2004, 11:54 AM
I would love to!
Where here in Boston?

the saint
03-25-2004, 02:33 PM
Can't help it I had to do this:

man/woman standing in line at the bar,(music blaring in the place) looking around at the single women/men while waiting, thinking to ones self I am gonna get aRB and Vodka, (music blaring) thinking good I'm next in line, bartender gives you the "your up whadya want" look. person screams as the music is blaring "rb and vodka, music blaring, bartender says, (music blaring)" blahblahblah blah blah blah blah" music blaring "blahblahblah" person turns to get drinkmusic blaring,checking out hot girl/guys, and although it isnt what was ordered not wanting to stand in the line another 20 minutes pays and walks away. next time in line (music blaring) thinking I am gonna get me a "BEER"

toby1
03-25-2004, 02:51 PM
saint...I would love for that to happen!
I sell beer!
Also, the outcome of that story is tarnishment of the categorys reputation, people dont get what they order, so they move on to another type of drink (beer) or another club!

heres a variation to the story....
after the patron gets his/her drink and sees its NOT RB! they say to themselves
"Stupid Bartender, cant get it right, NO TIP FOR YOU!" (lil Seinfeld)
So the bartender doesnt serve that no tipping person again, so the person believes the club has lousy service and then goes to another bar! or doesnt go back to that one.

Outcome...not good for anyone! Id stick with RB!

Happy Bunny
03-25-2004, 06:33 PM
This thread makes me want to beat my head against the wall - Toby, I'm amazed at your stamina... It's like you're debating a perpetually looped tape of a cheesy radio commercial.

I am neither a bartender nor a can opener, nor do I give a crap about RB. All I know is if I get a drink somewhere and it sucks, I'm moving on to the next spot. End of story. If the product I want takes an extra few seconds, you had better take that extra time - otherwise, I'll spend my $ elsewhere and you'll have nothing but spare time.

Pionta Guinness led thoil'

(gaelic for: A pint of Guinness, please)

toby1
03-25-2004, 07:00 PM
Thank you (i think) Bunny. for the stamina compliment. I get just a lil worked up with stupid (but passionate) people. I hope I havent offened or rubbed anyone the wrong way, except the obvious. If I might have, I want to apologize.

Ron Swedelson
03-25-2004, 08:06 PM
I love how when the old topic was "Red Bull suing bars", Edude swore that bartenders were to busy and it was to loud to try and explain that they dont carry Red Bull. But now that he is pushing another energy drink, its ok for the bartenders to tell the customers what else he has and how much better it is and how it has no carbs or sugar or cals. or anything. Especialy being poured into a cup, I dont know many guys who will carry around a pink drink. While doing ride alongs with some of my beer distributors, we cross into many bars and clubs. The only complaint I have heard is that they cant save their red bull can. once opened, that is it. But not once have they said, we are not a can opener. They have to open bottles, shake drinks, get different mixes. If opening a can slows them down to much and makes a big difference to your bars $$ at the end of the night, I think that means you need to find a new bartender.

toby1
03-25-2004, 08:37 PM
Thank you Ron. To be quite honest Ive been waiting for your replys on these idiotic reasonings in bartender time management.
So I say,
Bravo Ron, Bravo!
Also Im glad you brought up the fact that edude is a total hypocrete! from his postings in RED BULL SUING BARS ...now to these threads. It just proves that everyones opinions are becoming facts!

Energydude
03-26-2004, 09:45 PM
Once again Ron you have never owned a bar and you are not a Bartender so you have no idea what you are talking about. Please tell me why every bar and club in America has guns in it???????? They are for speed, ease of use, and save money. Opening cans takes time and cost money.... that is why we have them boys and girls plain and simple. You and Toby want to argue it doesn't save time and money then why does every bar have guns in it??? WHY??? The energy drink is growing and bartenders are getting tired of opening the little cans if they weren't they would not have guns!!!!!! Tell me Ron and Toby why does every club and bar have guns in it???? Why boys?????

THEY DON'T WANT THEIR BARTENDERS OPENING LITTLE CANS ALL NIGHT!!!

Be a Bartender not a can opener!!!

toby1
03-27-2004, 12:25 PM
EVERY?

if you ever go to ATLANTA, check out the "Hottest Happy Hour" in Atl. The Tavern at Phipps!
Juice is poured from the can to a plastic bottle which is then stored in the "well" with the liquors!
This place is 6 deep every night and somehow they have managed to do ok!

so NOT every.

Energydude
03-27-2004, 12:30 PM
Well congrats Toby you found one!!! That's great but they wouldn't be 6 deep if they had guns for speed would they? Take off the training wheels Toby you might be able to keep up! :D

Ron Swedelson
03-27-2004, 12:42 PM
Yes they all have guns. Saves space so they dont have to keep in storage all the cases of soda and mineral water. Also, since a lot of the mix drinks don't require 12 oz. of carbonated liquid, the gun allows them to pour only the amount of liquid they need, and that lets them save money on inventory. Juice, if they have open lines, they sometimes put it on the lines. But many upper end bars I have gone to keep in it chilled bottles and pour from there. Really if you are trying to say that opening a can takes up way to much time for the bartenders, then why should they spend the time to make the drinks for everyone? Why not just make huge amounts of mixed drinks ahead of time and just ladel them out when ordered? What, does that sound stupid? Yeah, so does the fact that opening a can takes to much time.

toby1
03-27-2004, 12:44 PM
they are 6 deep because of the quality of products, the service, entertainment, atmosphere, etc.
Its the place to be! and obviously you have never been there, nor admit when you are WRONG!

Training wheels? maybe you need to put some on and learn MORE about the biz insteed if thinking you know everything there is to know!

What was the line in TIN CUP when he shot an 83 in the 1st round of the open?
Right before he teed off with the wicked hang-over?
something like "being humble"?

Energydude
03-27-2004, 01:43 PM
Ron, again "almost" every bar in the world uses guns because they are quicker, easier, and less expensive to use period. Toby just wants to rant and rave about nothing. Who cares if one bar in Atlanta does it different. They probably are not fitted to use lines who cares? The point is this RB gives you one option and one option only when 6 drinks are ordered it takes time to open the little cans ... may not seem like much but you are not having to open 100 cans a night.... it is silly and crazy any bartender will tell you they would love to have it in the gun. Owners want it to I have received 11 calls in the last 24 hours from other clubs and bars wanting the BIB. It will be a slow revolution but it will happen. A tiny 8 oz. can does not fit all applications ask Pepsi and Coke!!!!!!!!!!!!

toby1
03-27-2004, 02:15 PM
Ron, again "almost" every bar in the world uses guns because they are quicker, easier, and less expensive to use period. Toby just wants to rant and rave about nothing. Who cares if one bar in Atlanta does it different. They probably are not fitted to use lines who cares?

toby1
03-27-2004, 02:17 PM
now he says almost,
and they are fitted with guns.
and what about the bars that DONT sell 100 RBs a nite?
Me ranting and raving? Thats the Pot calling the Kettle black!

Energydude
03-27-2004, 02:37 PM
LOL !!! :D

I guess you showed me Toby! You found a bar that doesn't have a gun. Wow, I guess I better use "almost all" or "nearly everyone" around you.

Like it or not it is coming in a gun!!! the growth in BIB Energy in the next 24 months will be in the high double digits the demand is amazing.

8oz. cans are not for every application if they were why would Coke and Pepsi offer so many other options?

sodasommelier
03-27-2004, 05:36 PM
Too much caffeine guys... too much!!!!

Hey that pint of beer on Toby's call sign may be the beverage of choice at this juncture...

toby1
03-28-2004, 03:47 AM
I will second that PINT Soda....any time ya need one just let me know!

Energydude
03-28-2004, 11:40 AM
Just a difference of opinion SODA some people think a little tiny 8oz. can fits all purposes no matter what. Coke and Pepsi are idiots just shove everything in an 8oz. can and be done with it.

sodasommelier
03-28-2004, 01:33 PM
OK Toby there's a microbrewpub about 2 miles from our warehouse if you're ever in L.A. ...

Hey energydude, I am no fan of any size of cans and as for fountain drinks the only thing which is acceptable to me (and this isn't exactly a fountain drink) is draft beer. All sodas, energy drinks, etc are best in bottles for my taste!!!

I base my opinion on what I like; often it's not the industry trend and this is why for sure you can show me pie charts which negate what I say but I'm not claiming any part of any pie; just offering my opinion.

The whole business I've built based upon my opinion of what beverages are good has apparently caused people with similar opinions to surface; that is why we have a certain measure of success and even copycats and competition and all that other good stuff!

But since I know you're into "SumPoosie" I will give you that one... it's a lower volume, less-known than Red Bull and in my opinion, the one in the 12oz longneck bottle is a really good tasting beverage as well as energy drink. I would never buy it or Red Bull in either a can or fountain version because part of the fun of a great beverage is to drink it right out of the bottle!!

the saint
03-28-2004, 02:21 PM
the only idiots I have read posting on this board are the two posting about bib enegy drinks going to take down red bull which by the way fall about a year after one of them was posting how sum would take down red bull. I personally think all energy drinks are garbage. do I sell alot of them? yes, do I make a lot of money on them? yes. do I think it is a fad and will go away? man I sure hope so, but with all that said red bull is like Gatorade there are a million copies and none are going to enjoy the success as the first.

Energydude
03-28-2004, 03:12 PM
It's not what I am saying Saint. I am saying that to think a little 8oz. can fits all the time is expensive and CRAZY! BIB is going to take a couple of years but will become a real option in the near future. Owners and Bartenders are demanding it. You just can't serve customers as quickly as you can in a gun. If you could there would be no gun! Just little tin cans everywhere.
Am I wrong... is Pepsi and Coke wrong? Does an 8oz. can serve every situation like busy nightclubs???

toby1
03-28-2004, 05:32 PM
Your on SODA!
Maybe when we hit this pub we can also try a energy drink BIB!
Cause you know its all the rave! "EVERY" club/pub/bar should have it and if they dont..... well, they are just wasting time!
Imagine that.

Energydude
03-28-2004, 05:54 PM
You convinced me Toby you are right... nobody should try and make a better looking, tasting, mixing energy drink that could save club owners 75% on every dollar they are spending now. It should be done it little cans forever more!!!
8oz cans Rule!!!! Did you know I have found hundreds of other uses for the versatile little cans! Stack them 3 high in a rectangle formation and place glass on top... INSTANT COFFEE TABLE!!!
or place can on its side place long 2x6 and INSTANT SEASAW!!! Pass every drug test guaranteed simply sneek can into bathroom empty CONTENTS INTO CUP!!!! Even more fun take cool 8oz. cans and cut them in half and you have ULTRA COOL 4oz. cans !!!! Yes the fun never stops!!!

www.buildabetterlifewith8ozcans.com (http://www.buildabetterlifewith8ozcans.com)
:cool:

toby1
03-28-2004, 06:05 PM
glad to see you are coming over to the DARK SIDE edude.
So when can we expect to see SP in an 8oz can?

You said the diversity is always a good thing?

So will 2 liters be next? how bout 24oz sport pet bottles? or even better a 2.5 gallon for the fridge! like H2O does.
Oh man Im on a roll....how bout a 5 gal jug and a cooler! a PINK cooler! with a cat painted on the side by a well known artist. Then IT could be a collectors item!

Energydude
03-28-2004, 06:20 PM
No Toby that was YOU that said diversity was always a good thing, I was shocked you posted that yet you believe the little 8oz RB can fits in every situation. Your talkin out of you butt as usual. If you want I can show you were you posted the statement....... :eek:

toby1
03-28-2004, 07:28 PM
No Toby that was YOU that said diversity was always a good thing, I was shocked you posted that yet you believe the little 8oz RB can fits in every situation. Your talkin out of you butt as usual. If you want I can show you were you posted the statement....... :eek: I never said that RB fits in every situation! please show me where I posated that!
You agreed with me on the diversity, NO I dont want you to show me where IT was posted.
Me talkin out of the side of MY butt? Edude, c'mon, thats all you do pal! Do you want ME to show YOU where you do that? cause its every post with the senior members displayed name "ENERGYDUDE"

Energydude
03-28-2004, 07:47 PM
So tell me Toby ..... Where or when or what situation would cause the little cans to be improper or problematic. I suggested or actually many Bartenders suggested a busy club or bar should consider energy in a gun and you went nuts.
When is the little can not right Toby?

Energydude
04-04-2004, 06:21 PM
I didn't think he would have the guts to answer!!
The fact is there is a better way to serve customers and give them what they want. Doing it out of a little can is wasteful and time consuming. One BIB makes 18 gallons to do the same you would have to crack open over 10 cases of RB that's 240 cans!!!!!! WHY !!!!! It is just too costly and wasteful. Try to stop being robots and see that there is a better way to do things or do you really believe an 8oz. can serves all people all the time???? :confused:

Ron Swedelson
04-04-2004, 07:29 PM
If it will shut you up about the BIB then yes, Can fits all situations, if the answer is no, then no, a can does not fit all situations. Edude, the biggest problem you have here is you are giving sales pitches to a bunch of people that are not going to buy from you. Not because we do or dont like you, its because we are not in positions to buy from you. Hey, if someone slams you or your product, then you have all the right to defend your self or your product will better information. But stop putting a sales pitch into everyone, it does work and is kind of annoying.

Energydude
04-04-2004, 10:27 PM
Ron does an 8oz. can fit all situations? Is it the end all be all..... yes or no. If no, what situation would it not fit? Ron....yes or no..
tell me what YOU think!

toby1
04-04-2004, 11:12 PM
I didn't think he would have the guts to answer!! Guts...Its called time A-HOLE! I ve been out in the feild selling...unlike you who sits infront of his comp screen and pushes your lil pitch on us.
Ron is correct, we dont buy from you nor will we ever!
you also asked is a can practical in every situation? well Ill answer you what every bar mgr / owner told me this past week!
""we sell RB ... its what our customers ask for and its the only thing we offer. we are a bar ...we sell alcohol ...the options we offer is in alcohol not energy drinks or mixers""

I in fact printed up a few of your rants edude..and these guys were laughing there a$$es off at you. They in fact thanked me for the humor which made their day!

The region I was in had roaring lion and matador about a year ago come through and try their hand at knocking off RB. well ...I didnt see a single BIB in fact I didnt even see a single competitor out there! only RB!

huh???...I guess we all were correct in what we have been trying to tell edude?

Energydude
04-05-2004, 02:23 AM
So.... Toby.... are you now stating RB is perfect for every situation yes or no? Coke and Pepsi need to rethink what they are doing and just go to the 8oz. can huh? Crazy.... that's all I can say just plain crazy. BIB is coming and I am talking to a Coke distributor right now who wants to run it through all of "his" lines and loves the product. We did a promo at a few of his customers clubs and they loved it. We even posted a sign that says.

We have our own great tasting energy drink. When ordering any energy drink you will be served our great tasting drink! Thank you. Management!

That sign is clearly posted behind the bar and keeps things simple. Customers save over 50% and for bars selling say 20 cases a week it is a savings of over 15,000 dollars. Mixers and Energy drinks are two seperate matters, maybe no one wants to drink RB straight but SumPoosie is good all by itself. Energy drinks are made to be consumed directly not mixed even RB will tell you that.

Toby I guess in your world there is RB a poor tasting, smelling product that can never be matched. It is simply amazing to me your narrow mindness. Budweiser sells the most beer Toby is it the best beer?

toby1
04-05-2004, 09:23 AM
ok for one ..every situation...in some peoples eyes yes (8oz is less space and what patrons want)...your eyes, obviously not.

Second, I am far from narrow minded. I sell macro and micro beers! edude we are alike in that aspect, lil guy trying to get a piece of the pie.
How ever what is different between us is that I KNOW I will never overtake Bud nor come close. You on the other hand thinks his product is the ONLY ONE OUT THERE worthly of consumption and some day will de-thrown the RB!

I want my piece and then some, you....thinks the world owes you the whole freakin pie store!

Speaking of pies...Everyone on this board would really want you to take a bite outta that "HUMBLE PIE".
Does Bud taste good? not for me, will I drink it...sure, would I rather have one of my beers at a ballgame? HELL yeah! but its not gonna happen at least no time soon. and I know that, and I dont PUSH my product here on this board!

Hope I answered you questions.

Energydude
04-05-2004, 11:29 AM
Now Toby.... I want you to imagine that the king of beers tated like OLD MILWAUKEE and only came in an 8oz. can and was still the NO. 1 beer in the land. Wouldn't you be going nuts thinking everyone was crazy! None of the products on talk about are mine I only distribute SP and BIB. I say what a great product they are and I don't boast they are going to replace RB and shut them down. I too think a nice size of the pie will due. My point is if you came on this board and said hey my beer is better and comes in a revolutionary foil bag that can be tossed as soon as it consumed I would say hey great go get'em not hah! Bud is king you will die. Just as there are lots of other beers that carve a living so will there be lots of energy drinks because when compared to the biggest it's hard not to look better. ;)

Energydude
04-05-2004, 11:34 AM
Toby please read my FIRST post on this thread!

toby1
04-05-2004, 06:05 PM
edude please read MY first post on this thread.

Ron Swedelson
04-06-2004, 11:21 PM
Coke has an 8 oz. can.
Corona has its Cornitas (7 or 8 oz btl.)
and Bud has 7 or 8 oz btl.
Pepsi has come out with 2 different 8 oz energy drinks.
Must be sum thing to that size.

I have yet to run into a bar that would consider dropping Red Bull, nor cares about the BIB. With my SF distributors, we hit many clubs. Many of which would order RB by the pallet. The places that had time to bull$hit with us I asked about BIB. They have all seen it in one form or the other, but they have no desire to bring it in. They fly through RB and make tons of money, and its what their customers ask for. Why mess with it. I think RB is gross, I would never order one, and when friends do, I shake my head at them. But if I owned a club, RB would be one of the first 3 calls I made when ordering beverages. And any bartender that said "Im a bartender, not a can opener" I would state "I am a club owner and your boss, if you dont fell like doing your job, then I dont feel like paying you. Please leave my business." Owners hate when their employees feel they can start making all the decitions on their own. When it messes with the owners pocket, its not a wise move. Yes, you could take out your magic calculator and say "well if you sell X amount of BIB, then you will make $25000 extra this year." Hey why not sell x times 2, or times 3. If you have a legit club, not a hole in the wall bar that might sell a few cases per week, but a legit place that goes through 100's of cases per month, they will not want to mess with that kind of profit that they know will be there.
Edude, best bet, keep selling your product, and if in 8 months you still have increased orders then you can say "told you so, and look how much richer I am." Untill then you are not going to convince any of us that TP BIB is the hottest thing out there and it will take over the world. Im glad you are having fun with the brand, or else why sell it. But have fun, and stop trying to push it on all of us non-buyers here.

Uncle Thirsty
04-27-2004, 06:47 PM
Give US a break.......

Energydude
05-11-2004, 08:54 AM
Ron give me a break....just shut up!

Energydude
05-11-2004, 08:45 PM
Anyway..... The new girls are out if anyone would like a few samples please let me know. I will try to get to everyone.... just send me a private email. Thanks!

johnnyrockets
05-12-2004, 03:09 PM
Speaking of Give Me A Break.....

whats up with the sum poosie website? it seems like it's been simplified down to nothing. what ever happened to the live girls..now all i see are the drawings.

It's obvious thatthe website is just for trying to get some dumb bastard to sign up for the monthly club with an initial charge of $9.95 where he gets one bottle of Sum Poosie, a couple of "wild chicks" bimbo video masterpieces.

Then every 30 days the member will be automatically billed $19.95 PLUS $9.95 S/H for the newest collector bottle of Sum Poosie. Now that's ONE bottle NOT ONE case. I'm sorry but that has to be the BIGGEST friggin' ripoff I have ever laid my eyes on!

[ 05-12-2004, 03:17 PM: Message edited by: johnnyrockets ]

toby1
05-12-2004, 05:32 PM
but but but Johnny ...... Its ART! It'll be a collectors item soon.

johnnyrockets
05-27-2004, 10:47 AM
yeah sitting in someone's basement gathering dust. in fifty years we'll see a tv show with some old guy who saved one of every bottle of Sum Poosie (unopened of course) along with his Gumby Doll collection, Beany Babies, and every issue from 1950-2050 of National Geographic Magazine.

We all should get in on this craze people..I'm telling you...you don't want to be kicking yourself in 50 years for passing buy the opportunity to buy Sum Poosie for a mere $19.95 a bottle. Screw your wine collection...just buy Sum *****..I mean Poosie :eek:

[ 05-27-2004, 10:48 AM: Message edited by: johnnyrockets ]

Energydude
05-27-2004, 08:02 PM
Your just too cool Johnny!

I for one enjoy hanging around the Bottle Models and going to the shoots etc...

Coming Soon..... www.bottlemodels.com (http://www.bottlemodels.com)

and next year Bottle Models Magazine!

BMM !!! 2005!

Ron Swedelson
05-28-2004, 01:31 AM
sounds like a dirty old man.

Energydude
05-28-2004, 05:15 AM
Nope ... not dirty and not old !!!

My girlfriend is your age and like could not be better!!!

:D

toby1
05-28-2004, 01:09 PM
Nope ... not dirty and not old !!!

My girlfriend is your age and like could not be better!!!

:D ""and LIKE could not be better""

so now what edude...are you a LIKE a valley girl? or did your lil girlfriend post this?

Energydude
05-28-2004, 04:02 PM
Like totally awesome dude!!! :cool:

Ron Swedelson
05-28-2004, 09:35 PM
so you have a young girlfriend, but all you talk about is trying to hang out with the bottle models...yeah, sounds like you got a great thing. How old are you? And how much do the girls cringe when you smile because you think they are looking at you.

Energydude
05-29-2004, 05:50 AM
You just don't get it Ron... I will fill you in after I sleep... it was a long night in South Beach!

Ron Swedelson
05-29-2004, 12:13 PM
sounds like it...such a long night that you had to jump on the computer to say you had a long night...we all understand.

Energydude
05-29-2004, 01:25 PM
Yeah... I had to see what childish comments you wrote and I want you to know you seldom script anything else! ;)

Ron Swedelson
05-29-2004, 04:15 PM
if it helped you sleep better, than I am happy for you. Maybe just buy a different craftmatick bed and maybe that will help aswell.

Energydude
05-29-2004, 04:49 PM
I saw RB and a gallon of gas at the corner store today both going for 2.39!!! With gas you get a whole gallon and transportation. 2.39 for 8ozs. of nasty yellow foul tasting energy!!!

Give me a break!!!

Ron Swedelson
05-29-2004, 11:28 PM
see, but there is the difference, if you like RB or not, you can still find it...SP, well, no luck out here yet.
What area does your company service?

Energydude
05-30-2004, 01:49 AM
Ummm.... I can find a McDonald's on every corner and you know what..... I don't eat that mess either!!!

Your point is what?

Ron Swedelson
05-30-2004, 11:46 AM
point is that I cant find your drink, as most people on this board can not either. You say RB tastes like crap, which as far as Sugar Free goes, I disagree, but you can find it.
And I like Mcd's..., yes may not be the best quality. But it hits the spot at times and is cheaper. Hey, if you can ever get distribution, you should say you are the Mc'ds of energy drinks. Not the best quality, but hey, it hits the spot, and is cheaper than the others.

4 is less than 16, glad we all can do basic math.

Be a Bartender, and serve what the customer asks for.

4 TP accounts is less than the 16 accounts that carry SP

Lepke
05-30-2004, 12:42 PM
Not one of my customers has ever asked for sum drink. My customers do however ask for another drink with an equally as offensive name.

Unknown BIB drink 4¢ well-known drink in a can 16¢ happy customers priceless.

Energydude
05-30-2004, 03:11 PM
You are my puppets !!! I even have you copying my sayings and endings !!! Lepke and Ron I own you! :cool:

NLE Dan
05-31-2004, 01:26 AM
Lepke what drink do they ask for?

Energydude
05-31-2004, 12:27 PM
Green apple like stuff...Pimpjuice!
A pimp is nothing to brag about in my opinion.
I think it sends a bad message.

It cracks me up that people make SumPoosie this lewd like thing and Poosie is NOT a word!!!

Poosie the Cat is just that its the CATS NAME!!!

SumPoosie! Only ones mind can make it dirty. You say Poosie and its offensive? I guess Fudruckers should be ashamed too????

All the things wrong in this world and we are worried that Poosie the Cat is over the top???

Give me a Break!!!

Energydude
05-31-2004, 06:07 PM
Stick to 4 letter words Lepke.... I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself! :D

Give me a break!!!

Ron Swedelson
05-31-2004, 06:17 PM
So edude, Poosie is only in reference to a cat? So your pasts posts you have been talking about how you would rather have a cat in your mouth, or a cat in your bottle, or a cat to suck on...
Or maybe how once again you are forgeting your other pasts posts. I asked you some months ago about Poosie, and you admitted that yes it is the cats name, but yes you do obiously use it in other tearms and meanings for your drink.
So were I dont find the name of your drink offensive to me, I dont like when I see you say things like "Pimp Juice should not be sold, its just glorifying selling women for money. But my drink is just the name of a cat and nothing else"...cant play both sides. We all know what your drinks name is for. Why else would you have drawings of girls on it?

Energydude
05-31-2004, 06:28 PM
Ron a ***** Cat has been a ***** Cat long before it became a slang for a womens vagina! I find it no more offensive than HOOTERS yet I even see HOOTERS in NASCAR !!! Is HOOTERS an Owl Ron????

Is it better to talk about breast than vagina's?

A pimp Ron is someone who sells women like meat!
There is nothing cool about being a pimp.... not to mention it is illegal!!!

Poosie is not even a word!!! Can you tell me in the history of time what other non word is also offensive??? Is Foook something to worry about??
What about ship? Hold you tongue and say ship!!!
Offensive!!!!!??????

Poosie is the cat's name it is only as dirty as you make it. Does it sound like *****... yes but what about Fudrucker's .......?????? What about Blue Balls???

SumPoosie!? We have beer companies spending millions on adds with girls almost naked and wrestling in water with wet clothes etc.... and your worried about a cartoon cat with cartoon girls on it?????

Give me a Break!!!

toby1
05-31-2004, 09:39 PM
.... and your worried about a cartoon cat with cartoon girls on it?????

Ron ... are you really worried? I can kinda tell in your post ...but Im not sure.

LOL.

SUMbody must be part Korean or Sick in the head. He did say he would want to eat SP? even chew on SP?
Lets hope that the ASPCA doesnt read these posts on BEVNET. We might see SUMbody on animal precinct on the animal planet channel.

Energydude
05-31-2004, 10:30 PM
Ummmm.... Toby....no one is talking about eating a cat or licking a cat.... :confused:

Poosie the Cat has its own drink, blow pop, and soon energy bar.

Eating cats.... sick Toby! :cool:

Ron Swedelson
06-01-2004, 10:26 PM
Poosie the Cat is just that its the CATS NAME!!!

The lip balm is cool because I know I love having SumPoosie on my lips! From what I understand an energy bar is coming out this fall....... makes sense..... if you are going to drink SumPoosie you might as well eat SumPoosie!!!

Nelly not only loves SumPoosie but got the idea from drinking SumPoosie! He said, "Hey you have SumPoosie but you need a Pimp to push SumPoosie! Legend has it that is where Pimpjuice came from!

By the way the pictures of Nelly drinking SumPoosie are of him hanging out and not a paid endorsement!

SumPoosie Lip Balm or SumPoosie Pops for those that want to lick SumPoosie and new this fall SumPoosie Energy Bar for those that would rather eat SumPoosie.

Why not Bubble Gum? I would love to chew on SumPoosie!

These are all copies of Edudes posts...its funny, when people talk about Sum Poosies name in a bad way, Edude stands firm on it only being a cats name and that is all...but when it works for him, he likes to use the play on words...the same play on words he tells others not to.

Also, he thinks its a good defence when he tries to compare to other drinks that he thinks is offensive, and tries to lash out at Pimp Juice because Pimping is wrong. Even though he sells to so many strip clubs, which is Pimping (having girls perform sexual favors for money from customers), and when he talks about Nelly in a past post, its all great. Didnt see him bash him there about the drink.

Also Edude, go back and read my posts, yeah, I know you cant because its spelled so bad,what ever. Ill help you out. I am not offended by your drinks name. You keep trying to convince me that its not offencive...I dont find it offensive. I find it annoying that you try to play on the words when it works for you, but when others do it you get all bent out of shape.

Yeah Toby, I dont think I am to worried. I did loose sleep last night about it the other night though, but I think I am over it.

Also Edude, why do you keep bringing up Blue Balls, is that a drink or a problem you have?

Funny thing I noticed in one of your past posts, you keep saying that once you tell people "why would you want to have Blue Bawls in your mouth' then they put the bottle down." Thats such a good advantage you have when presenting your item. None of us can do that with Sum Poosie, but well thats the difference. A good brand like BAWLS, you can find in the market and try to bring it down, were as Sum Poosie, you cant even find it or find people drinking it.

Energydude
06-01-2004, 10:47 PM
Poosie is not a word.... Ron can you tell me another non word that offends you????

Poosie is not even a word and it offends????

Is Fook a bad thing? What the fook? Is that bad?

SumPoosie belongs in every Grocery Store!!!
If they sell liquor they can sell SumPoosie!

Have you seen some of the images on wine bottles in the grocery store????

Give me a Break !!!

toby1
06-01-2004, 11:33 PM
SumPoosie belongs in every Grocery Store!!!
If they sell liquor they can sell SumPoosie!

will you let us know when that happens?

of course you will.....funny thing is......that will happen when hell freezes over.

SP is a limited marketable beverage.

Grocery stores???? yeah right!!! you crack me up!

Ron Swedelson
06-02-2004, 12:10 AM
uhh...why are you still trying to convince me that your products name is not offensive to me...it doenst bother me...you bother me how you try to play both sides of it. Its just a word when others talk down on it, but its a play on words when you want it to.
And yes, it will not be in grocery stores because buyers will not put it in. And dont try to convince me again that I should not be offended. If you have been in this busines for 40+ years as you claim, you should have dealt with a buyer or two in your time.
And you know, before you said that Sum Poosie would not go into grocery stores and that its not intended for that type of main stream market. Wow, I never would have thought you would have had conflicting posts.

Lepke
06-02-2004, 12:40 AM
Edude, please don’t insult our intelligence any further. Everyone including you knows full well that sum poosie is a play on words and means some p u s s y.

The name is sort of camp and funny and the girl on the bottle is kind of cute but don’t bullshyt us.
SP has very limited appeal and in most cases is a one-time buy.
Truth be told it’s not as offensive as pimpjuice in my opinion.
In my opinion calling a drink pimp anything is just disgusting. It sends a very bad message to our youth and supports the hip hop, thug, gangsta culture that is encouraging violence, drug use and other anti social behavior. Without even tasting pimpjuice I can tell you it makes me sick.
This Nelly moron (and what kind of name is Nelly for a man?) is a pimp. Pimping his vile message and beverage at the expense of our children. It’s this kind greedy thug I find reprehensible. Instead of uplifting our inner cities he helps to promote the idea that being a pimp is acceptable and being a gangsta is cool.
The worst part of all this is that my customers are asking for this garbage and their customers are asking them for it.
In the face of pimpjuice I guess calling a drink sum poosie is not so bad and unlike pimpjuice it is sort of creative. But I don’t think it’s going very far. On the other hand I hope pimpjuice dies very quickly.

Lepke
06-02-2004, 12:52 AM
edude here is an idea for ya. i juice drink by sum poosie. you could call it sum poosie juice.
i can't believe i said that

Energydude
06-02-2004, 08:21 AM
Lepke.... point taken but have you ever heard a word that is not even a word being offensive???

Poosie is not a word !!!!

How can something that is not even a word be offensive? :confused: :confused:

toby1
06-02-2004, 08:53 AM
Lepke.... point taken but have you ever heard a word that is not even a word being offensive???

Poosie is not a word !!!!

How can something that is not even a word be offensive? :confused: :confused: ""not a word""
word ( P ) Pronunciation Key (wûrd)
n.
A sound or a combination of sounds, or its representation in writing or printing, that symbolizes and communicates a meaning and may consist of a single morpheme or of a combination of morphemes.

NOW WHAT EDUDE? ARE YOU GOING TO SAY THE SKY ISNT BLUE?

enough of your BS!!

Sean
06-02-2004, 10:31 AM
Technicalities. Ok, it's not a word that is listed in the dictionary.

This argument is getting rediculous from every angle.

Energydude
06-02-2004, 10:37 AM
What can I say Toby..... your a Fooking Ideeeit!

;)

Energydude
06-02-2004, 10:47 AM
I started this thread because I was looking forward to positive interesting conversation regarding new products and ideas. It kind of gets old looking at post like "Sprite Remix found in West Virginia" or "Anyone know where I can find Diet Vernors?"

The more I think about the more I realize there are very few interesting new products out there.

BIB is interesting to me because many of you have said.... Well the Big Two haven't done it...so.... what is wrong with a great tasting BIB ??? The few test markets that have it LOVE it! Doesn't just make sense??? RB is not the answer for all situations.

Give me a break !!! :D

Sean
06-03-2004, 11:18 AM
Ok, with that said, let's all get back on topic instead of slinging insults all the time. Granted it's fun, but it's getting rediculous from both sides.

Energydude
08-10-2004, 02:39 PM
Chocolate Milk is often marketing itself as lowfat and good for kids.........?

The stuff is loaded with sugar !!!! It is about as healthy as a Kit Kat bar!!!

Give me a break!!!

Fruity Pebbles
11-19-2004, 01:11 AM
Edude, you are definitely the most positive person on the board. You never say anything bad about another product. I mean, aside from it tastes like piss, like hell, it has WMDs inside of it, it stinks, etc, etc, need I go on? Do you ever just sit back and read what you write? Every engagement seems to be a self promotion and/or a bash on another product.

Does this pertain to the topic of the thread? Yes, since it was built on the bashing of RB. Whats up with dat, yo?

MD121310
12-08-2004, 07:25 PM
Yes im sorry eDude but you are pushing your drink and there is no denying it. personally i would never buy or drink it, and that is my opinion. all you say ever is how red bull is sooo overpriced and how it looks like urine and how it tastes like medicine, and advertising and saying how great and tasty sumpoosie is, and how difficult it is to open a freaking can of redbull, and how immature everyone who likes redbull is. oh yeah, here is some proof of your pushing of that drink, i think you will find that these are all quotes by you:

"Hmmmm...... not quite how I see it..... seems to me you would be getting a great tasting drink in a
cold glass bottle!

The hottie on the bottle would not hurt. "

"Yeah .... that's a real smart thing to say! SumPoosie is in a glass bottle and uses REAL SUGAR ..... you call that crap? Enjoy your HFCS! "

"Even the longest journey begins with a single step! It is only a matter of time before SumPoosie is found throughout Chicago! "

"SumPoosie is made with quality in mind and I believe that by making the product right (glass and real sugar) it continues to do well and people really enjoy it!

From what I have been told, SumPoosie is going to start being produced in a second location out west because they are looking to start growing distribution out west. Maybe then Ron it will be a little easier for you to find the product!"

"Actually, look for the new white and Platinum Bottles coming out next month! Very Very Cool!!!"

"SumPoosie taste better, mixes better, smells better, and looks better than RB. And yes!!! It cost less than RB."

"Yes!!! SumPoosie is made with REAL SUGAR and Yes!!
It comes in a nice cold glass bottle."

MY GOD WHY DONT YOU EVER TALK ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE.

GO REDBULL.
and i would bet you a million dollars that you will probably call me immature for not liking your drink am i right?

pdxbevman
12-08-2004, 10:42 PM
I'd just call you immature, regardless of what you drink. :D

MD121310
12-08-2004, 11:32 PM
just stating the facts.

MD121310
12-09-2004, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by Fruity Pebbles:
Edude, you are definitely the most positive person on the board. You never say anything bad about another product. I mean, aside from it tastes like piss, like hell, it has WMDs inside of it, it stinks, etc, etc, need I go on? don't forget, it also smells like A**, it looks like urine, and it tastes like medicine. :D

i rather like RB, and think that glass bottles are pretty useless and out of date, given they break so easily and are heavy as hell.

i think E-dude is just sad because his drink got 1 lousy star to redbull's 2.5, and redbull is #1 on the hit list while SP is #50. (from bevnet.com) just don't come crawling back to us when you go bankrupt. :D

i love it how you got all annoyed when toby pointed out 1 bar not using guns and you made fun of him. just recently you made a typing error, and when toby pointed it out you again made fun of him.

hopefully eventually you wil realise soon that the way to make people buy you product is to tweak it so they like it, not yell at them when they don't. if the name of the drink offends people, don't get mad and try to defend it, just listen to your few consumers and change the name, they will buy it. remember, the customer is always first. that's how redbull and pepsi and coke were succesfull. remember the hillbillies on the old MD bottles? this is the 21st century, and they had to stop using the stereotypical "hillbilly" instead of yelling at their fanbase and trying to prove it's not offensive. and if some people don't like your product, don't throw a fit. you can't make everyone like your drink, no matter what.

Energydude
12-09-2004, 11:41 AM
Hey MD, why don't you save the space on this board and just pass me a note in gym class. ;)

pdxbevman
12-09-2004, 05:57 PM
MD, are you still in school? I always thought MD stood for Mad Dog.

MD121310
12-11-2004, 01:21 AM
yeah, just like i thought. you don't even get the point of my post.
ya know what, forget this. i joined this board to talk about mountain dew and redbull and stuff that's actually available to me, not to listen to some crazy old headcase ranting about some crappy obscure drink.

oh and energydude, why not save space on this board and pass a note in some stripclub.(just not to me)

P.S. have fun making retarded jokes about me. it might keep you amused for a while smile.gif

MD121310
12-11-2004, 01:27 AM
Hey MD, why don't you save the space on this board and just pass me a note in gym class. ;) You're still in middle school? my god, you must be pretty damn stupid to be held back that many years! i thought you worked for some drink company!

Energydude
12-11-2004, 09:55 AM
LOL !!! Your catching on MD ...slowly but surely your catching on.

MD121310
12-22-2004, 01:22 PM
"What about Blue Balls???"

"Poosie is not a word.... Ron can you tell me another non word that offends you????"

^quotes from Edude's posts^

you know, it's bawls not balls, and BAWLS is not a word either... what's so bad about having BAWLS in your mouth if POOSIE is okay?

huh?

[ 12-22-2004, 01:24 PM: Message edited by: MD121310 ]

lejema
01-01-2005, 09:24 AM
so rb comes out with bib if they start losing biz right ?

lejema
01-01-2005, 09:26 AM
so rb comes out with a bib what is the problems

Energydude
01-06-2005, 10:25 AM
MD if you don't know why Poosie is ok to have in your mouth and balls is not....... well I am not going to explain it to you!

Ron Swedelson
01-06-2005, 04:13 PM
I agree, if your not a girl, or gay, you should not have balls in your mouth.

On a seperate topic, I think BAWLS is a good drink.

boodoo
01-07-2005, 07:25 AM
Right On Ron.

Energydude
01-07-2005, 08:01 AM
That's why I have no intention on putting a BLUE bottle of Balls in my mouth !!! A blue bottle with little balls on it .....no thanks! You and boodoo exchange numbers and have fun!

Ron Swedelson
01-07-2005, 08:24 PM
Im still not sure what you are talking about edude...wait, I am starting to see a pattern here...you keep talking about blue balls and sissys and things like that...hey are you selling SP to try to fool people. If you play for the other team thats ok. If not, then I can figure out why you keep talking about blue balls. Oh well...I am sure BAWLS had another record year.

MD121310
01-09-2005, 06:13 PM
MD if you don't know why Poosie is ok to have in your mouth and balls is not....... well I am not going to explain it to you! The name of the drink is BAWLS, not BALLS, retard. :rolleyes: you said that it's gross to have blue BALLS in your mouth, i agree on that. but the drink is fine, right? you think POOSIE is okay, so what's wrong with BAWLS?

MD121310
01-09-2005, 06:20 PM
see?
http://www.bawlsgaming.com/bawlsgct.jpg

you do a google search for BAWLS, and you will come up with the drink. do a search for BALLS and im sure you would probably come up with something quite different.

boodoo
01-10-2005, 07:42 AM
I calls um like I sees um. Bawls tastes good to me and SP doesn't. Behave yourself E-Dude.

Energydude
01-10-2005, 08:19 AM
MD if you like blue little balls in your mouth and by the way if you can't see the little blue balls ALL OVER the bottle and ON the picture above than you are BLIND!!!

Say what you want the bottle is covered with little BLUE BALLS ALL OVER IT !!! If you are ok with putting Little BLUE BALLS IN YOUR MOUTH have a blast...... I and many others choose not to!!!

It's called choice... but don't sit there and tell me there are not little blue balls all over the bottle!!!

When I go to a bar my friends like to talk about Football and Women. I don't know what you like to talk about but if you are at a bar and you are not talking about SumPoosie.....your at the wrong bar!!!

Fruity Pebbles
01-10-2005, 04:57 PM
Why would guys at a bar be talking about an energy drink. What a bunch of losers. They should be talking about women and stuff.

MD121310
01-10-2005, 07:05 PM
i never said there weren't little blue balls all over the bottle, did i? i see those, i'm not blind. i was just saying that the NAME OF THE DRINK is BAWLS, not balls. that's all.

Plus, if you look at the bottle, the part with balls on it does'nt go in your mouth. you must be using the bottle the wrong way. http://www.ledzone.com/img/info/bawls.jpg
you would have to cram the bottle way down your throat before that part of the bottle was in your mouth, and by that time you would have choked.

anyways, i see the balls. but you could also call them spheres, circles, knubs(because they're really more like flattened half-balls), ribs, grips, or you could call them balls, whatever. it's a dumb thing to be arguing about anyways.

plus, i've never had Bawl's in my life. :D

Edit: i just remembered something, "Bawl" actually means crying. those could be teardrops on the bottle...

[ 01-10-2005, 07:08 PM: Message edited by: MD121310 ]

BevNET
01-10-2005, 07:25 PM
Locking topic. Banning Energydude for ignoring our requests.